Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

The last Hellcat rumor mill

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
I have said many times...I can do ugly.o_O.I can do old.o_O..I can do old and ugly..o_Oo_O but in the name of all things Holy..I cannot do FAT :eek::eek::eek::eek:
I recall you said you didn't really listen to much album rock music. Some of the comments reference the lyrics of a classic Queen song.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
I recall you said you didn't really listen to much album rock music. Some of the comments reference the lyrics of a classic Queen song.
Recall the song..not the album..so tell me are you a fan of the chunky butt set..:unsure::unsure:

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Got Reach Problems there Mister ;-)
Worry not...no trouble reaching the bottom of the pool..and ringing the chimes..:censored::censored:

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
Recall the song..not the album..so tell me are you a fan of the chunky butt set..:unsure::unsure:
Nope. Just a funny song. I mean the whole idea of fat bottomed girls riding bicycles and the bells kids put on their bikes back in the day incorporated in the music.
retro-bike-bell.png

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Nope. Just a funny song. I mean the whole idea of fat bottomed girls riding bicycles and the bells kids put on their bikes back in the day incorporated in the music.
View attachment 64084
Looks like a sonogram of a premature CC sticking out a slightly deformed tongue..:eek:

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
View attachment 64084
Actually, I conflated two songs on the same album. The girls on bicycles are from Bicycle Race.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Actually, I conflated two songs on the same album. The girls on bicycles are from Bicycle Race.
I've only owned 2 albums..(hand me downs from my sister)..the Everly Brothers..and the original sound track from Bye Bye Byrdie circa 1959

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
I've only owned 2 albums..(hand me downs from my sister)..the Everly Brothers..and the original sound track from Bye Bye Byrdie circa 1959
That’s some catalog. 😁
Rock on, Brutha! [rockon]

OP
vortecd

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #69
music is part of everyone's life. How could you only own 2? I probably bought hundreds. Now my car will not play cd's or cassettes or 8 tracks or records. So you use your phone or get sirius:unsure:

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Vinyl, 4 & 8-track
Cassette
CD
Digital

Bought less each time, but still, you have to have your favorites on each medium as it comes out.

Somehow, Led Zeppelin IV wasn't the same on cassette and CD, 'not having the actual album cover was a big part of the experience.

OP
vortecd

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #71
Vinyl, 4 & 8-track
Cassette
CD
Digital

Bought less each time, but still, you have to have your favorites on each medium as it comes out.

Somehow, Led Zeppelin IV wasn't the same on cassette and CD, 'not having the actual album cover was a big part of the experience.
My friend growing up had some vinyl from his older brother and my dad had some. Always thought there were cool looking. I had some small records in the early 80's but was buying cassettes for the most part

OP
vortecd

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #72
one I remember

1645289763499.png

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
music is part of everyone's life. How could you only own 2? I probably bought hundreds. Now my car will not play cd's or cassettes or 8 tracks or records. So you use your phone or get sirius:unsure:
I have a 15 year old flip phone (with a broken screen)..and I'd rather laugh than get serious..

OP
vortecd

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #74
I have a 15 year old flip phone (with a broken screen)..and I'd rather laugh than get serious..
I had a flip phone until 3 years ago so I get it. Having a smart phone has been very useful at home and at work. I don't have to carry a camera with me either

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Sorry...I just couldn't resist that last post..actually I do have sirius in my DD ram...

OP
vortecd

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #76
Sorry...I just couldn't resist that last post..actually I do have sirius in my DD ram...
I got the bad joke:rolleyes:

Geerhed

U.S. Army Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Beaver
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 WB Hellcat Charger
I plug in to usb port and leave it there! 15.5 gigs of all my old rock all ripped to puter and converted to mp3 years ago before napster! Got another flash drive with same on plugged in to truck usb port! Have a bunch of old vinyl all original tucked away and stored then I bought all that in CD format ripped to Computer and converted to mp3! used to buy new album record to cassette then put album away in sleeve never to be played again, needless to say all my albums are in perfect condition original covers. Love music as much as the WBHC!! Listen to some George Thorogood big legged woman!!! LOL Queen fat Bottomed girls or what the hell listen to Old Joe Tex Skinny Legs ( Who Take the Woman with the Skinny Legs!) Leroy will! Say Leroy!!! How bout Long Tall Sally!

Last edited:

Geerhed

U.S. Army Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Beaver
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 WB Hellcat Charger
Worry not...no trouble reaching the bottom of the pool..and ringing the chimes..:censored::censored:
He needs a reach around!!!

Geerhed

U.S. Army Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Beaver
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 WB Hellcat Charger
ah hell its okay there still a bunch who still prefer the outhouse and dump in the house!! :rolleyes::giggle:

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
ah hell its okay there still a bunch who still prefer the outhouse and dump in the house!! :rolleyes::giggle:
Those Southern boys have habits that are hard to break,,