Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Calling out all Luddites

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Time to ban all windmills, solar panels, and electric cars - and put all that money, time, and labor into energy sources that actually work.

Time to stop living in clown world fantasyland.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Time to ban all windmills, solar panels, and electric cars - and put all that money, time, and labor into energy sources that actually work.

Time to stop living in clown world fantasyland.
Not till Bozo Biden is gone...:rolleyes:

Anguish

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Windsor
State
OH
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Not till Bozo Biden is gone...:rolleyes:
Is this parody? Are you making fun of clueless Americans? 'Cuz it looks like you are.

I mean... given the trend towards electric cars started before Biden was president, the increasingly strict emissions standards started before Biden was president, the capabilities of batteries started seriously ramping up before Biden was president, and... oh... there's an whole rest of the damned world that also seems to think electrification is the future without having Biden as their president, you'd almost think that maybe that one guy isn't causing it?

Great mockery, man. 5 stars, would laugh again.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Is this parody? Are you making fun of clueless Americans? 'Cuz it looks like you are.

I mean... given the trend towards electric cars started before Biden was president, the increasingly strict emissions standards started before Biden was president, the capabilities of batteries started seriously ramping up before Biden was president, and... oh... there's an whole rest of the damned world that also seems to think electrification is the future without having Biden as their president, you'd almost think that maybe that one guy isn't causing it?

Clueless American's?...hey we aint the ones that drink milk outta a bag...:rolleyes:

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
IMG_20220910_165722_043.jpg

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
No, we're not making fun of you, even though you're a wanna-be American.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
No, we're not making fun of you, even though you're a wanna-be American.
Jimmie...you've been out in the boonies far too long...picture this...yer in a Canadian bowling alley...there bowlin with 5 pins...and drinkin milk outta a bag with a straw.....Naw..were not makin fun of him..:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

Hellcatcfp

5000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat

You are right. Biden is too busy sniffing children. Giving Biden too much credit @1971demon. Shame on your sir.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
You are right. Biden is too busy sniffing children. Giving Biden too much credit @1971demon. Shame on your sir.
He aint sniffin kids...he's sniffin glue (look@ his eyes...)...and he don't need my credit...he just calls the Fed..and has em print more money...(like he's orderin a pizza)

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
He aint sniffin kids...he's sniffin glue (look@ his eyes...)...and he don't need my credit...he just calls the Fed..and has em print more money...(like he's orderin a pizza)
Pizzagate?

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat

Demoniccat

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mid
State
RI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye
Jimmie...you've been out in the boonies far too long...picture this...yer in a Canadian bowling alley...there bowlin with 5 pins...and drinkin milk outta a bag with a straw.....Naw..were not makin fun of him..:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:
As they say, their not laughing with you. They are laugh at you.
“ Your funny“ what do you mean by I am funny, funny how? Do I amuse you says Joe Pesci.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
As they say, their not laughing with you. They are laugh at you.
“ Your funny“ what do you mean by I am funny, funny how? Do I amuse you says Joe Pesci.
No....that was Tommy...(that was an awesome scene):p

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
too much to read, did anyone find where the gears are:unsure:

swatdocsc

Premium Account
U.S. Marine Veteran
Law Enforcement
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Jefferson City
State
MO
Country
United States
Vehicle
10,R/T12YJKT,15SPS,16 HC,19RE,22 S/S

All the Canadians I know are stand-up guys, What happened to you? he may not be the only reason but his administration is a major factor in it. And you have your own problems over there. Stay in your lane. And enlighten me, we in the western world get strict emissions yet China India Russia more than make up for all we do by 4x So cool you want to roll over and submit. good on you. But don't sell your utopian beliefs of kumbaya on me. Its a big bad world out there, Make no mistake.

Last edited:

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
All the Canadians I know are stand-up guys, What happened to you? he may not be the only reason but his administration is a major factor in it. And you have your own problems over there. Stay in your lane. And enlighten me, we in the western world get strict emissions yet China India Russia more than make up for all we do by 4x So cool you want to roll over and submit. good on you. But don't sell your utopian beliefs of kumbaya on me. Its a big bad world out there, Make no mistake.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
And he seems to put a great deal of relevance on what the rest of the world believes EV means to the future...Europe wouldn't have a future is it wasn't for us...I don't care what the rest of the world thinks....

swatdocsc

Premium Account
U.S. Marine Veteran
Law Enforcement
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Jefferson City
State
MO
Country
United States
Vehicle
10,R/T12YJKT,15SPS,16 HC,19RE,22 S/S
And he seems to put a great deal of relevance on what the rest of the world believes EV means to the future...Europe wouldn't have a future is it wasn't for us...I don't care what the rest of the world thinks....
with the current geopolitical situation, Europe doesn't even know if they can heat their houses this winter. let alone charge battery cars,, Yeah, those cold hard facts again.

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
with the current geopolitical situation, Europe doesn't even know if they can heat their houses this winter. let alone charge battery cars,, Yeah, those cold hard facts again.
Yes and add insult to injury TRUMP told Europe To cut their ties with Russia in Energy dependence….and uh huh…..and Trump told Biden voters it will be a dissster and uh huh…..Guess ignorance is bliss but wow the Ass Hats in charge love sacrificing others to enrich their personal satisfactions and WEALTH.

Status
Not open for further replies.