Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

TRX Orders

572 savoy

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Winona
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon
Because they want them NOW, and ADM is pocket change when you get $150k a week for an allowance from the Shiek!!

EricG

500 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Albuquerque
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'19 Hellcat Redeye
Because they want them NOW, and ADM is pocket change when you get $150k a week for an allowance from the Shiek!!
Man...those Cannonball Run movies with Jamie Farr as the prince where so funny :)

1971demon

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
I stopped at the dealer to check on my 392 Wrangler shipping date and he mentioned the Granite truck I turned down and a black one were both purchased by on person at 5k over sticker...and are being shipped from here in the Midwest to the west coast. Can anyone say middle east bound?
Only if you speak Arabic....;)

droptopp

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Rochester
State
NY
Country
United States
I stopped at the dealer to check on my 392 Wrangler shipping date and he mentioned the Granite truck I turned down and a black one were both purchased by one person at 5k over sticker...and are being shipped from here in the Midwest to the west coast. Can anyone say middle east bound?
lol wrong coast if it’s headed to port and even if it is LA is so congested (2+ month back up) Would still be quicker heading from east coast.

Sure plenty of other places would like them headed out that way.