Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Stellantis 1st Q Sales

Boris

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Rammer
I would have to go with the Warlock w 6'4" bed and pretty much loaded for about $61k since you can not get a regular cab with the 6'4" bed anymore

I currently have a 2013 Ram 1500 Express regular cab 6'4" bed with 5.7L 4X4 that has 184,000 miles that I bought new. Which is still great but my son just hit a "deer" with it the other night. So upset, I love my truck and now it's been violated:mad:
I traded my 13 Express for the TRX
I regret that one.

Best fucking truck I've ever owned. 130k on the clock at the time

Boris

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Rammer
So they want 10k over msrp but going to knock off $1750, sounds like a deal:unsure:
Last summer, I was toying with the idea (and even said as much on the other site) of getting a Jailbreak with no options because you couldn't get a redeye wb or super stock after March.

Found one dealer who would take the affiliates 1% under invoice deal but had no allocations.
Called another dealer up the road, they wanted 10k markup on the JB. I told them I'd pay it but they are adding it to the 1% under price. They passed. The next week, Dodge yanked the allocations and they didn't get the car.

Same dealer now has a 23 RE WB JB for about 3k over sticker that someone walked on. I called and asked about ordering and they want you to make an offer on their last allocations. That has to be some terrible sales tactics.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Last summer, I was toying with the idea (and even said as much on the other site) of getting a Jailbreak with no options because you couldn't get a redeye wb or super stock after March.

Found one dealer who would take the affiliates 1% under invoice deal but had no allocations.
Called another dealer up the road, they wanted 10k markup on the JB. I told them I'd pay it but they are adding it to the 1% under price. They passed. The next week, Dodge yanked the allocations and they didn't get the car.

Same dealer now has a 23 RE WB JB for about 3k over sticker that someone walked on. I called and asked about ordering and they want you to make an offer on their last allocations. That has to be some terrible sales tactics.
It's getting to the point where buying a new car is insane.

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
So they want 10k over msrp but going to knock off $1750, sounds like a deal:unsure:
Well, I'll be paying below MSRP, but some money off still doesn't hurt.

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Well, I'll be paying below MSRP, but some money off still doesn't hurt.
You may be but most will be more then sticker

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
You may be but most will be more then sticker
That's their problem, isn't it?

2ndAmend

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
20HCM6 22RENBS2

Sometimes I feel sorry for the dealers. Very soon they will have nothing that anyone wants to buy.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Sometimes I feel sorry for the dealers. Very soon they will have nothing that anyone wants to buy.
That doesn't give them the right to try and rip off anyone who walks through the door.
It's very insulting and I won't tolerate it.

Last edited:
OP
jroyk

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
Thread Starter #69
Depends on the dealer. Mine is pretty good. No major complaints. I'm treated well.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Depends on the dealer. Mine is pretty good. No major complaints. I'm treated well.
Some of the ones I've bought from in the past have really changed. They’ve picked up a FU attitude.

Bobo

2000 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fremont
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Dodge Challenger Super Stock
I traded my 13 Express for the TRX
I regret that one.

Best fucking truck I've ever owned. 130k on the clock at the time
I have 184,500 on mine now and have only changed water pump and heater core as non standard maintenance items. Best truck I've ever had and I love my Regular cab Express although my son just hit a pole with it and now I need a new grill, hood and bumper cover! Just ordered a grill assembly I found in Montana today🤬. He’s paying for all the repairs and I can still drive it but man it chaps my ass that it got wrecked after 10 years of no issues!

RAMBLE1

Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
NORTH FLORIDA
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 CHALLENGER HELLCAT TorRed RED / REDEYE
I have purchased two cars in the last year, Cadillac and Challenger Redeye. I do not feel sorry for the dealers, as they have been royal dirt bags. Demon ADM and thousands over on Hellcats, especially the Redeye! I was one of lucky few, MSRP. When the crazies, try to force us to buy electric, we will keep our ICE vehicles. The dealers will get a dose of their own medicine. I won't feel sorry for them...

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
The folks that.work there will.get.the shaft w pension busted if they even have them, the owners will do fine. Theynjust show up every now and then to make sure the building hasnt.been sold and then its.back to barbuda and living outside austin.

Member ID
Reactions
City
Saint Paul
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Dodge SRT Demon
E284F634-1AE5-4833-9BC6-74CFDE232DB7.png Ordering a dually for my lot.
Not theirs.
Need to find a dealer that is not afraid to order a truck optioned for a man.

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
What do they not want to order.

Boris

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Rammer
View attachment 103513 Ordering a dually for my lot.
Not theirs.
Need to find a dealer that is not afraid to order a truck optioned for a man.
If its a gasser, no one may be able to order it. GM dealers seem to be having difficulties ordering anything with a 6.2L

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
If its a gasser, no one may be able to order it. GM dealers seem to be having difficulties ordering anything with a 6.2L
Saving them for the high profit vehicles.

Weather Man

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sauk Rapids
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Challenger Hellcat Widebody Redeye

I don't blame dealers for being in the situation driven by the factory. Ford did the same crap with GT500's. The dealer making bank of the one Demon is the same one selling trucks with big discounts in a race to the bottom. I am glad the big discounts on trucks are back.

Member ID
Reactions
City
Saint Paul
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Dodge SRT Demon
pro trim 3500 Reg cab dually
6.6 gasser with 10 speed transmission.
Updated exterior. Older style interior.
Low options 54k msrp.

dealers can’t get allocations for lower trims.
Parts going for higher trim levels.

Member ID
Reactions
City
Saint Paul
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Dodge SRT Demon
What do they not want to order.
One dealer told me
That the truck I want to build
They would not even order for their lot.

They said they would rather order and use that slot for a Denali or something.