Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Jailbreak Redeye's coming soon

555 Redeye

Member ID
Reactions
City
Fairborn
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 SRT Jailbreak
My Jailbreak has arrived at the Dealer;
276308602_493667895588493_6385952650409906280_n.jpg 275994972_342542801231526_8039178578570830774_n.jpg 277026546_311361184438426_2348623966435341930_n.jpg

MikeD1

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Central Florida
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
I gave up, too much BS for me, but my hat's off to the few who snagged a deal and/or persevered thru the BS and were able to get a Jail Break car.

curt1987

U.S. Army Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
MORTON
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 CHALLENGER REDEY
SWEEEEET!!!!!!

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
I gave up, too much BS for me, but my hat's off to the few who snagged a deal and/or persevered thru the BS and were able to get a Jail Break car.
I don't blame you, and for all we know stellantis could open the flood gates for 2023 jailbreaks as a last hurrah, they are all over the place imo.

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
Leaving the seat and splitter protectors on?

;)

555 Redeye

Member ID
Reactions
City
Fairborn
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 SRT Jailbreak
Congratulations buddy, a lot sooner than the may timeframe you were thinking huh, did you end up figuring out the shipping?
Thanks! Yup on shipping, found a guy out of Nashville area on FB, Messaged him, got his cell #, talked to him on the phone for 30 mins (He is a MOPAR guy too) messaged people commenting about their cars going into his trailer on FB for references (Shipped 3 high end cars for one guy), Googled his name, found plenty of DOT public records there on him, got his personal address off his DOT certs, and checked out his house in a really nice neighborhood on Bing Maps aerial view and noticed a beefy truck attached to an enclosed auto trailer parked at his curb. Guess he's alright :ROFLMAO:

Smitty

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Canton
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC WB
Leaving the seat and splitter protectors on?
Back when I first got on this forum someone told me the splitter protectors gave you an extra 5hp. After comparing it with and without I think they were just joking🤔😂

;)

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
You're right. I got a full 50 HP from them. but then again, I was a Charger

Demoniccat

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mid
State
RI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye
Carbon stripes over Octane Red is sweet. Also black over red inside and out really does go well together. In order remove banana peel, the plastic wrapper and 500 mile break in.

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
Thanks! Yup on shipping, found a guy out of Nashville area on FB, Messaged him, got his cell #, talked to him on the phone for 30 mins (He is a MOPAR guy too) messaged people commenting about their cars going into his trailer on FB for references (Shipped 3 high end cars for one guy), Googled his name, found plenty of DOT public records there on him, got his personal address off his DOT certs, and checked out his house in a really nice neighborhood on Bing Maps aerial view and noticed a beefy truck attached to an enclosed auto trailer parked at his curb. Guess he's alright :ROFLMAO:
You did a full body deep dive including a cavity search 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Everything will go smooth knock on wood.

I got almost the same exterior combo as you, torred with stripes. The stripes make the red colors pop imo.

555 Redeye

Member ID
Reactions
City
Fairborn
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 SRT Jailbreak
Carbon stripes over Octane Red is sweet. Also black over red inside and out really does go well together. In order remove banana peel, the plastic wrapper and 500 mile break in.
Absolutely, the big banana got PDR'd off of there right away this morning.

555 Redeye

Member ID
Reactions
City
Fairborn
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 SRT Jailbreak
Actually Gun Metal stripes. Occurred to me later fits the "Jailbreak" theme having metal bars running end to end. :cool:

555 Redeye

Member ID
Reactions
City
Fairborn
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 SRT Jailbreak
You did a full body deep dive including a cavity search 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Everything will go smooth knock on wood.

I got almost the same exterior combo as you, torred with stripes. The stripes make the red colors pop imo.
That's funny, the first order I placed with my home Dealer was Torred. Give me too long to think about something and .......:unsure:

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Nice,,,

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
That's funny, the first order I placed with my home Dealer was Torred. Give me too long to think about something and .......:unsure:
The octane is the more subtle color, for me and let me preface this by saying color is truly in the eye of the beholder, the torred pops way better and attracts your attention in a much more aggressive manner, the octane is subtle and looks best at dusk/dawn whereas the torred looks good in the sun or under the lights, go mango is my first choice because of its ability to show as orange or red but unfortunately the demonic seats absolutely clash with the exterior, both octane and torred go fine w/the red seats.

The red seats to me make the interior pop, some may say they look tacky but in my opinion a full black interior looks very bland or normal... almost like any other sxt,r/t, scat pack, etc etc whereas the red gives it some contrast. I also find black tends to show dust and dirt a whole lot quicker than any other color.

But I digress because color is something that looks completely different from one person to the next and sometimes even seeing them at different times of the day can sway you in a different direction.

555 Redeye

Member ID
Reactions
City
Fairborn
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 SRT Jailbreak
The octane is the more subtle color, for me and let me preface this by saying color is truly in the eye of the beholder, the torred pops way better and attracts your attention in a much more aggressive manner, the octane is subtle and looks best at dusk/dawn whereas the torred looks good in the sun or under the lights, go mango is my first choice because of its ability to show as orange or red but unfortunately the demonic seats absolutely clash with the exterior, both octane and torred go fine w/the red seats.

The red seats to me make the interior pop, some may say they look tacky but in my opinion a full black interior looks very bland or normal... almost like any other sxt,r/t, scat pack, etc etc whereas the red gives it some contrast. I also find black tends to show dust and dirt a whole lot quicker than any other color.

But I digress because color is something that looks completely different from one person to the next and sometimes even seeing them at different times of the day can sway you in a different direction.
I agree with everything you said. My biggest problem is I like so many colors, and your observation of light conditions is so true that when I was working in Vegas prior to ordering one of my previous Challengers, I would go to the local large dealership to see the colors at different times of day before deciding which one I would go with. And yes, Torred was bright and looked wet under a variety of light.

I spend more time in the car when I am enjoying it than outside of it so what ever exterior color I get is also driven by the ability to get the red Laguna due to order restrictions prior to the JB. Interior color adds to the experience while I am out enjoying a spirited drive. Got the red belts too.

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
I agree with everything you said. My biggest problem is I like so many colors, and your observation of light conditions is so true that when I was working in Vegas prior to ordering one of my previous Challengers, I would go to the local large dealership to see the colors at different times of day before deciding which one I would go with. And yes, Torred was bright and looked wet under a variety of light.

I spend more time in the car when I am enjoying it than outside of it so what ever exterior color I get is also driven by the ability to get the red Laguna due to order restrictions prior to the JB. Interior color adds to the experience while I am out enjoying a spirited drive. Got the red belts too.
You hit the nail on the head about the interior color. I think the demonic is second to none, sepia is ok, black is the standard color, but boy does that red interior pop.

I never really thought of it that way but you are absolutely correct that we spend the most time on the inside so it should be as important if not more than the exterior color, exterior color matters but you only see the exterior of the car so many times as compared to the driving hours in the car.

Member ID
Reactions
City
Marysville
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Jailbreak

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Nice!! Same color combo as my Charger.
No pink with orange stripes and blue interior???
🤣🤣🤣