Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Dodge Hornet?

Boris

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Rammer
Thinking of looking for a Durango SRT just to have in the garage in addition to my other two Mopars the employer provided Chev won't last forever. That will allow me to remember what we had in a few years when I can't remember anything else.
I tried to get the wife into a hellcat Durango.
She hated losing the 1 seat (that we never use) from her 7 seat Aspen.
Trying again with the 392 and same resistance.

Probably going to settle for a Durango R/T with Tow and Go package so I get the SRT light Durango and she gets her god damn 7th unused seat

Hunter

9000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Our Hellcats and Durango will be in the garage for a long, long time.
Why?

Demoniccat

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mid
State
RI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye
Didn’t AMC now rolled into Stellantis have a Hornet, that also was tough on the eyes.

Sounds to close to Coronet, 💡 idea ! Call it Coronet after completely redesigning it to modern day interpretation of retro coronet R/T. It would probably sell.

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
Didn’t AMC now rolled into Stellantis have a Hornet, that also was tough on the eyes.

Sounds to close to Coronet, 💡 idea ! Call it Coronet after completely redesigning it to modern day interpretation of retro coronet R/T. It would probably sell.
It wasn’t real ugly, but could be an eyesore with the bad striping and vinyl roofs of the era.
1651335764481.jpeg

OP
DavidKFla

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #25

I wrecked my bosses SC360 Hornet with a 401 in it when I was 18. Drunk, pulled 2nd gear, throttle stuck and we wiped out someone's front yard. My boss wasn't very happy about that.