Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

What’s in your garage?

Trader history for TRIUMPH (0)

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat/2019 Challenger Redeye
image1.jpeg

My girls.

OP
T

TRIUMPH

Vendor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Brea
State
CA
Country
United States
Thread Starter #22

72 440 Barracuda

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Graham
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat
And Sunday morning this ended up in my driveway...not a mopar...but cool nonetheless...
Beautiful car - I hate to share my ignorance, but what year is it?

HellcatFan

1000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
And Sunday morning this ended up in my driveway...not a mopar...but cool nonetheless...
Congrats! Are dealers charging a premium on those?

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Beautiful car - I hate to share my ignorance, but what year is it?
its a C8.mid engine 2020...the car goes into production this December

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Congrats! Are dealers charging a premium on those?
Not really...they wont be a limited car.. barring strike complications..they should go into production by December

tkracing1

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bay Area
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 challenger
Looking forward to getting mine...

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Looking forward to getting mine...
Sunday I hosted a game day party (Bills vs Patriots)..the car in the picture was driven by a GM engineer from the Corvette team..my order was placed last month as well

tkracing1

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bay Area
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 challenger
Sunday I hosted a game day party (Bills vs Patriots)..the car in the picture was driven by a GM engineer from the Corvette team..my order was placed last month as well
Nice... wonder what his thoughts are now that he has been driving it. I put mine in last month as well but my color rolls out last so I have a 8 week wait before I reach 3000 status.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Nice... wonder what his thoughts are now that he has been driving it. I put mine in last month as well but my color rolls out last so I have a 8 week wait before I reach 3000 status.
I got to drive the car...simply amazing..easier to get in and out of than you would expect..on the trip from Kentucky to Buffalo NY..the car averaged an astounding 27 mpg..it was an LT 1 optioned car..(basic car)...mine will be an early delivery as I opted for black..LT 2 option with red/black interior..red calipers...(dealer installed) red engine dress up package..and black wheels...he did say its the most well rounded corvette ever..drive it coast to coast in total comfort...

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
I got to drive the car...simply amazing..easier to get in and out of than you would expect..on the trip from Kentucky to Buffalo NY..the car averaged an astounding 27 mpg..it was an LT 1 optioned car..(basic car)...mine will be an early delivery as I opted for black..LT 2 option with red/black interior..red calipers...(dealer installed) red engine dress up package..and black wheels...he did say its the most well rounded corvette ever..drive it coast to coast in total comfort...
My Mopar die hard buddies chipped in and bought me a box of clip on bowties...with the word traitor on it...FCA...this didn't have to happen had you brought a WB Redeye Charger to the party...

72 440 Barracuda

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Graham
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat
its a C8.mid engine 2020...the car goes into production this December
Ok - Good, because thats what I thought, but I didnt think they delivered any yet, so that was really throwing me off.
Good to have friends in the right places (lol). Is it everything they say it is?

Bowtie Guy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Amherstburg
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
Beer Mobile
I talked to a dealer last week
Said he has 19 orders & will get 4 cars
Wants 10K over
WTF

tkracing1

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bay Area
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 challenger
Really... man am I glad I didn't see this until I woke up or never would of slept. That is music to my ears!! It's tough ordering something you can't test drive so thank you for your feedback. Your build is excellent. The red accents on the black car is a great look! I got the engine appearance package but forgot to add the red engine cover. I am sure someone will have something aftermarket soon anyway. Hopefully you will get your car FEB/March if the strike ends soon. Here is mine...

Corvette Stingray 2020.jpeg

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Ok - Good, because thats what I thought, but I didnt think they delivered any yet, so that was really throwing me off.
Good to have friends in the right places (lol). Is it everything they say it is?
well the car is stunning...but that's just my opinion..im sure there will be some negative aspects of any car..but my guess...the bowtie boys built a winner

tkracing1

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bay Area
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 challenger
My Mopar die hard buddies chipped in and bought me a box of clip on bowties...with the word traitor on it...FCA...this didn't have to happen had you brought a WB Redeye Charger to the party...
I spent the last 6 months working on getting a RE Challenger and I got so fed up with the games my local dealers were playing and the ZERO help FCA was giving me so I walked across the street. That simple... did the same years ago with a ZR1 truck. Salesman asked me if I was ready for a good buy and I told him yes. Well he then said good bye so walked across the street and bought a Dodge ram sport. One of the best trucks I ever owned! I forgot to thank the Chevy sales guy for kicking me out.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Really... man am I glad I didn't see this until I woke up or never would of slept. That is music to my ears!! It's tough ordering something you can't test drive so thank you for your feedback. Your build is excellent. The red accents on the black car is a great look! I got the engine appearance package but forgot to add the red engine cover. I am sure someone will have something aftermarket soon anyway. Hopefully you will get your car FEB/March if the strike ends soon. Here is mine...

View attachment 3590
funny thing...when we talked colors...that bronze ish color ...he said in the shade.is so so till you get it in the bright sun...then its spectacular...but your blue...the engineers initially thought that color was not the best choice for the C8...till they saw it on the car...all he talked about was that blue...he said its killer...he said even with yellow or orange calipers...it just pops...he said pictures and videos don't do it justice....I got a feeling your gonna like your car

tkracing1

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bay Area
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 challenger
funny thing...when we talked colors...that bronze ish color ...he said in the shade.is so so till you get it in the bright sun...then its spectacular...but your blue...the engineers initially thought that color was not the best choice for the C8...till they saw it on the car...all he talked about was that blue...he said its killer...he said even with yellow or orange calipers...it just pops...he said pictures and videos don't do it justice....I got a feeling your gonna like your car
So fired up!! I agree with the colors looking much better in the sun. I had a chance to see both the Elkhart Lake blue and the Zeus Bronze. The Zeus was like a chameleon. Popped in the sun that is for sure.

72 440 Barracuda

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Graham
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat
I am not a Corvette guy, but I also have to say I don't know of a Corvette model that didnt look good - even the down years (like the mid 70's) the cars were something to see when they were new. Looking back does change the perspective some but the Corvette has always had good lines...

The Englishman

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Newbury
State
Non-US