Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

What's going on here? Some surprise big live announcement from Stellantis or nothing? We'll see in a few minutes ...

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
B

Boones farm....think they made something called strawberry hill...worked wonders dislodging stubborn young cherries back in the day...:oops:
Let's not forget Ripple for a really low rent drunk.
ripple.jpg

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
Flames got old quick...always appreciated timeless use of blacks greys...blues...reds...an burgundy...;)
and velour headliner with the tassels

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
Let's not forget Ripple for a really low rent drunk.
View attachment 67918
LOL.... please, if you want to flat out bottom crawling hit up the Wild Irish Rose or the MD 20/20. The latter was also called "Mad Dog" and the WIR was actually an red after shave that people were buying to drink because it used ethanol - they eventually just dumped the perfume and started selling it as low proof "wine"....

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
C
LOL.... please, if you want to flat out bottom crawling hit up the Wild Irish Rose or the MD 20/20. The latter was also called "Mad Dog" and the WIR was actually an red after shave that people were buying to drink because it used ethanol - they eventually just dumped the perfume and started selling it as low proof "wine"....
Can count on one hand the times I've actually been drunk..(even as a kid)....the worst was on Southern Comfort....the Wed nite before Thanksgiving 1970...to this day the smell of that stuff makes me sick...

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
and velour headliner with the tassels
Uhh...those were the van guys...never was into vans...or trucks growing up...

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
Ah

"Ahem".......uhhh....umm...were you..uhh..tryin to pick up girls in the HOOD????:oops::oops::oops:
In my youth, their net worth was purely physical. ;)

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Uhh...those were the van guys...never was into vans...or trucks growing up...
I had a 250 Dodge maxi van. Long with plenty of room for a bed. It got like 6-7 miles to the gallon with the 360 and 4.11 gears.

Mike L.

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Yorba Linda
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
'16 Challenger Hellcat A8
In my youth back in the early/mid '60's; I road tested every drink listed above. LOL How many of you old timers put on a suit jacket and tie with glasses and walked into the liquer store to buy boos and get thrown out? Then stand outside the store and offer incoming people 5.00 to buy your boos. We were pathetic. :rolleyes::D

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
In my youth back in the early/mid '60's; I road tested every drink listed above. LOL How many of you old timers put on a suit jacket and tie with glasses and walked into the liquer store to buy boos and get thrown out? Then stand outside the store and offer incoming people 5.00 to buy your boos. We were pathetic. :rolleyes::D
I wouldn't shave so that I had stubble. The bar owner would serve me if there wasn't anyone there who gave a damn. This was when I was 16.

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
Didn’t do the suit, but we always sent the early puberty friend in to try or asked a stranger going in, if they looked like they might oblige.

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat/2019 Challenger Redeye

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
We did get too carried away late in our senior year “once”. I think it was that MD wine? I guess getting exceptionally hammered starting at about 7:30am, is fairly well recognized and smelled by about 10am Physics class? Damn we got busted, they did not think too highly of most of their student athletes setting a bad example. We must have smelled real, real bad now that I know what I know!

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
The kid down the streets father owned a liquor store...we never had a problem...

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
We did get too carried away late in our senior year “once”. I think it was that MD wine? I guess getting exceptionally hammered starting at about 7:30am, is fairly well recognized and smelled by about 10am Physics class? Damn we got busted, they did not think too highly of most of their student athletes setting a bad example. We must have smelled real, real bad now that I know what I know!
I'm shocked and appalled @ such behavior....:(:(:(

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
In my youth, their net worth was purely physical. ;)
Lest you forget.....those poor young vunerable girls...were somebody's daughters...how could you..:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat

MikeD1

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Central Florida
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Lest you forget.....those poor young vunerable girls...were somebody's daughters...how could you..:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:
My attitude at the time ...................

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
If the room was real dark...and she lost some 50 lbs....well...I just might...I'm just sayin...:censored::censored:;)
A VERY dark room....just let your imagination run wild...as the room fills with the aroma of polly grip...or dentu cream...:love::love::love:;)