Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

What did you do to your Hellcat today?

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
Y rated for DSRT? Damn, I think that is a little overkill personally.

And I have no faith in pirelli. See my tire thread

ACMAVRO

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
11 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ocean Springs
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger HC M6
Y rated for DSRT? Damn, I think that is a little overkill personally.

And I have no faith in pirelli. See my tire thread
It is and thats what’s the most available. I’m gonna do some more searching Tuesday after the holiday.

Diboblo

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Riverside
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Charger Hellcat!
It is and thats what’s the most available. I’m gonna do some more searching Tuesday after the holiday.
Ran these on my SRT Charger and RT Magnum, for years. Hands down, best tire, on both cars.

Vredestein Sessanta Ultrac:

https://www.vulcantire.com/sessanta_t.htm

Bob

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Bob,
Good advise. Good you polked up out of Candy Land. I will look up this product.

ACMAVRO

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
11 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ocean Springs
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger HC M6

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Preparing to spitshine shoes (@TRIUMPH SVS)
0905211119.jpg

Spitshining.....
0905211325.jpg

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat/2019 Challenger Redeye
Stomped a 5.0 Mustangs ass. Twice. Excuse my French. My buddy was with me coming from the Cars and Coffee and he was like… 6ACA40DA-D546-4639-A9CE-2322350D1015.jpeg

fumanchu182

3000 Posts Club
Vendor
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Pasadena
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger SRT Hellcat
Added this to the car…

15C04F83-29FA-4498-A023-946F19C540A2.jpeg

my car nas been a grumpy sob lately

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images

We're at 20k miles and while we still have ~6/32nds of tread, with the winter season coming up, I'm wondering about whether to try to get through it with these tires or new.

Given the limited selection, we're going to stick with the O.E. tires.

I sure wish Michelin made something.

ACMAVRO

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
11 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ocean Springs
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger HC M6
We're at 20k miles and while we still have ~6/32nds of tread, with the winter season coming up, I'm wondering about whether to try to get through it with these tires or new.

Given the limited selection, we're going to stick with the O.E. tires.

I sure wish Michelin made something.
If you have time, try these
Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3 Plus Tires | Performance Truck All-Season Tires | Discount Tire Direct

We needed something quick. Didn't wanna fork over $2200 installed (one place wanted $2600) for the Pirellis, and toyo's on backorder so we went with the Hankooks.

Hankook Ventus ST RH06 Tires | Performance Truck Summer Tires | Discount Tire Direct
I believe they make these in an all season too

Last edited:

stonewall

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Conway
State
AR
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Dodge Hellcat Challenger
Took yeller to the touch less car wash, and ran it through, then to the wash stall for a good rinse and shammy dry. And sop up all the water that drains out of everywhere. then a nice ride ending at the grocery store. LOL When I cam out of the grocery store, a young man about 17-18 years old walking across the parking lot with a big smile on His face, and wanted to look closer at the Cat. We talked for about 20 Minutes LOL He was in love with Hellcats, and wanted one bad you could tell. I encouraged Him to get one when He could. Knowing how difficult that is to a young man, It's hard to be convincing. Cost of purchase and cost of insurance for His age group all make it next to impossible. I can remember having that problem when I wanted a Trans Am at that age. It's a shame one has to wait until He is old and retired to be able to enjoy the things in life. I hope He can mange to fullfill His dream before then.
. .

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Which one of my books did you read. Even with all my sh nad a guns, I worked my ass off knowing I will be alone and more than likely want sea 75. I got 80% of my travels in. While i am physicially able to do so. I have seen and it is uuugly. Cars; just throw money at em and they will be happy/// Peeps around ya might not see your in thoo zee ass em. Your time and ??? Why I at home, paid for, and by myself. Too old to listen gto the bit chen. 3,200 sf town home, paid, 2 cars paid, insurance in tact. TODAY.

stonewall

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Conway
State
AR
Country
United States
Vehicle
Which one of my books did you read. Even with all my sh nad a guns, I worked my ass off knowing I will be alone and more than likely want sea 75. I got 80% of my travels in. While i am physicially able to do so. I have seen and it is uuugly. Cars; just throw money at em and they will be happy/// Peeps around ya might not see your in thoo zee ass em. Your time and ??? Why I at home, paid for, and by myself. Too old to listen gto the bit chen. 3,200 sf town home, paid, 2 cars paid, insurance in tact. TODAY.
Insurance alone can prevent one from enjoying life. You cant live with it, and you cant live long without it if something happens. And it usually does. I am insurance poor. And need to do something about it.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
You know you are right. And it is a rip off goverened by the states. Have to have it. And that doesn't sound good. I have what they tell me to have and it is taken out of the checking account every month. I don't even want to know or see. But,,, it is legal, finially, that they can bid against each other. It is bad, but was a lot worse. When I visit the NASCAR car was I have the kids come up and talk cars. Sad it is. I waz lucky to be a teen in the 70s when muscle cars were at their hight. All my friends had em and I didn't need to bother. Just insurance. Bad.

stonewall

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Conway
State
AR
Country
United States
Vehicle
You know you are right. And it is a rip off goverened by the states. Have to have it. And that doesn't sound good. I have what they tell me to have and it is taken out of the checking account every month. I don't even want to know or see. But,,, it is legal, finially, that they can bid against each other. It is bad, but was a lot worse. When I visit the NASCAR car was I have the kids come up and talk cars. Sad it is. I waz lucky to be a teen in the 70s when muscle cars were at their hight. All my friends had em and I didn't need to bother. Just insurance. Bad.
In 1977 I wanted a Trans Am Bad. I was 18. the car cost $6,300.00 dollars roughly. Insurance because I was an 18 year old single male. was $2,800.00 ish a year. for full coverage. which you had to have if you were financing it. I was making $2.75cts an hour, an working 14 hours a day.$192.00 a week before tax. It was impossible to make it happen. So I bought a jeep CJ5. saved an payed cash. I thought insurance would be cheap for a jeep right! Wrong! went to get the insurance, an the first thing they said was, "Oh That's a high risk vehicle, for your age group" $2,000.00 a year! I said Hell I can by a new one for that in three years. So I put PLPD on it for $800 a year. Someone always has their hand in your pocket, In they ain't trying to make you feel good LOL

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
That they are. Auto insurance has been noretorious for ripping people off. History,, father vice prez of Provident in Chattanooga and Orange State in NJ. 40 years in the biz. Mother worked for Provident for 15 years. I worked for them in the claim dept while attending college. Only male with a crew of 45. paid me to walk around and tell dirty jokes to the married gals.
My ex father in law,$$$, bought a brand new Trans Am 6.6 was it with the tack on the hood and the bird turd in the hood. They traveled alot so I got to stretch it's going bald tires. Wife ee had a GTO given to her to drive to college, when we got married. I had a Nova, 1 best friend Road Runner, another a GTO, and another Mach 1, and on. So I just had to have license and insurance to drive these critters. Another a 64 Chevy Impala,, 4 barrel. Gas bastard. Now I am back to square 1. Single with a fast car.

stonewall

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Conway
State
AR
Country
United States
Vehicle
That they are. Auto insurance has been noretorious for ripping people off. History,, father vice prez of Provident in Chattanooga and Orange State in NJ. 40 years in the biz. Mother worked for Provident for 15 years. I worked for them in the claim dept while attending college. Only male with a crew of 45. paid me to walk around and tell dirty jokes to the married gals.
My ex father in law,$$$, bought a brand new Trans Am 6.6 was it with the tack on the hood and the bird turd in the hood. They traveled alot so I got to stretch it's going bald tires. Wife ee had a GTO given to her to drive to college, when we got married. I had a Nova, 1 best friend Road Runner, another a GTO, and another Mach 1, and on. So I just had to have license and insurance to drive these critters. Another a 64 Chevy Impala,, 4 barrel. Gas bastard. Now I am back to square 1. Single with a fast car.
Yep it is a vicious circle feast then famine. It took 40 years to get a decent insurance rate. then car prices had quadrupled. LMAO

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Just can''t do a damn thing with out em,,,, like fian saya ya that want ride in your new est car. Rather go to BBB and shop for drapes. Mine are dun screw the rest of your winders. Not like it used to be. I turned 40 and had 6 parties, 3 on the beach, 1 a mofia party in Tampa. I bought a brand new vette and 3 bedroom town home. Not out of the ground yet,,, still there. Butt sky, I did not get thrown under the bus for purchasing objects I could and can afford. Now days,,, ferget stretching your testicles out with a football game. NCAA on at noon. UF vs UCF by myself. Has Jupiter got twisted that much in a few years??? Answers my friends. For this out break I condemened myself to the best pizza out, fresh shake, and a new bottle of shine.

ACMAVRO

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
11 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ocean Springs
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger HC M6
If you have time, try these
Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3 Plus Tires | Performance Truck All-Season Tires | Discount Tire Direct

We needed something quick. Didn't wanna fork over $2200 installed (one place wanted $2600) for the Pirellis, and toyo's on backorder so we went with the Hankooks.

Hankook Ventus ST RH06 Tires | Performance Truck Summer Tires | Discount Tire Direct
I believe they make these in an all season too
Hankook Ventus ST 295/45r20 on wife’s DSRT. It’s lowered a tad on mopar springs. These are all season btw(Idk why discount tire advertises them as summer). Happy so far and 1/2 price of the pirelli run flats
E08A3447-A944-43A4-BEF1-A95C60C5A676.jpeg E1623A26-C355-4975-88A3-0999675C8DF9.jpeg BF3E1C54-8A36-41E4-878F-9A0BBC4DC36D.jpeg

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
The Hell Cat and I are two little kids looking out the winder watching it rain. Sucks. More than likely, no show 2 nite. Like ticks on a rats ass. Hanging out.