Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

What did you do to your Hellcat today?

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Street testing a certain Unicorn rotor with a Unicorn pad...

:unsure:

Hellcatcfp

5000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat

Hunter

9000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images

Ronin

500 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Muspelheim
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
'22 Challenger Hellcat
No issues with SRT center caps fitting on the Voxx replicas? Heard center caps don't fit on some wheels. Beautiful sir.
Fit perfectly, no problems!

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
No issues with SRT center caps fitting on the Voxx replicas? Heard center caps don't fit on some wheels. Beautiful sir.
Ran the identical PK wheels in 20 x 11 with the same tires. If you look at most photos on here or the other place of my car its those wheels. No one could ever tell they werent stock (which was the idea). Center caps on PK fit perfectly. Sold the car w them on it. Should have swapped them out but the OEMs were bare and didnt want to buy new rubber as the car left.

Bobo

2000 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fremont
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Dodge Challenger Super Stock
Let the wife drive it home from picking up Harley and she just couldn't help herself. I'm following her and all the sudden she's Mario Andretti passing cars and quick speed runs (she drives like a grandma most of the time) We get home and she gets out and says I know your gonna be mad but every song on the radio made me drive fast, besides you can't drive this thing without playing! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

All I could do was laugh :LOL: asked her fast she went? She said only about 110 mph!:cool:
I just walk away snickering under my breath so she didn't hear me and then back it into the garage because she's afraid she'll bump into something, it's a pretty tight fit with the bike and all my tool boxes, benches etc. So proud of her:giggle::giggle::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Grabbed this pic while at the Harley dealer picking my other baby up from winter storage. Don’t mind the bumper bugs, it’s spring-ish by the lake!
7B47C0DC-3C71-4D78-BA03-8D62EB1D07C8.jpeg

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Good fer youz. Now the rest of us can go and puke.

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
Let the wife drive it home from picking up Harley and she just couldn't help herself. I'm following her and all the sudden she's Mario Andretti passing cars and quick speed runs (she drives like a grandma most of the time) We get home and she gets out and says I know your gonna be mad but every song on the radio made me drive fast, besides you can't drive this thing without playing! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

All I could do was laugh :LOL: asked her fast she went? She said only about 110 mph!:cool:
I just walk away snickering under my breath so she didn't hear me and then back it into the garage because she's afraid she'll bump into something, it's a pretty tight fit with the bike and all my tool boxes, benches etc. So proud of her:giggle::giggle::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Grabbed this pic while at the Harley dealer picking my other baby up from winter storage. Don’t mind the bumper bugs, it’s spring-ish by the lake!
View attachment 104018
My wife would not drive the HC though i tried to get her to. I mean drive fast. Around 12 or 15 years ago she was driving the SC GTO and i was in the S Class and she dropped pretty far back on the tollway in houston at night and then lit that SOB up and blasted past at a respectably high rate of speed. I hooted out loud. Shes a very good driver actually. Keeps her head in danger situations and takes action when needed to take an out. Very impressed w her.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Well bro, I guess tat is what it takes fer sum fore play in sum areas. NOT MINE. Fiant say #7, now 3 times removed aftred two nite, she has ridden in mine twice. Fer 10 minyounets at a time. Buttster very terminated of the controls. Not even the radio is touched by a 3rd party. Me, me, or me. Sorry butt my car, my $$, my time, my parts. I wood snot place my smittens on her,, stop it horny Mike, nitten 45s. Would beez missen a few tast ka cles.

Tom’s_SRT23

U.S. Navy Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Norfolk
State
VA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 challenger hellcat jailbreak
Ceramic coated and PPF’d. 70391845092__F12EE604-9707-4CF3-9634-E4FC1C096620.jpeg

DaveB

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Penhold
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Broke mine out of hibernation today. And……

70396619611__0DB2AFE8-2218-408B-A8A3-894E945E0902.jpeg 70396651672__4B125EF6-A36D-48DF-86C9-CD1621BC80A0.jpeg

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
So I would say my new Griots foam cannon works!

IMG_6695.jpeg
This was the most easy clean ever. First of the year. I use only Griots products. Over the off season it received a correction of Complete Compound where and as necessary. Then the entire car got a coat/buff of Complete Polish. She was nearly flawless. Then two coats of their new Ceramic All-in-one Wax. Then for the hell of it, it received two or three buffs and coats of their new Ceramic Speed Shine. This was the first time I used the foam cannon. Loaded it with about 30% Car Wash Concentrate to H2O in the hopper. I installed their adapter so it ran on the end of my 3000 psi sprayer. OMG did it shoot the foam and quick. That was about 1/2 the hopper full of concentrate/water.

So I never use a rag. First step is to take the high pressure washer and blow off the dust, debris or bugs (some bugs need more effort, but the front of the car is completely wrapped). Then I foamed it. Then used the high pressure wand again to rinse/wash. Then wipe with a couple of their yellow wipe towels. It felt smooth as ever wiping the water away.

She beaded up nice after the wash/rinse.
IMG_6696.jpeg
Then…:p
Other than the wheels being their normal PIA and needing to stick a towel in the trunk lid over night, I am happy. That was pretty easy. Tomorrow morning the Durango gets the same treatment.
IMG_6697.jpeg

Old Mopar Guy

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
15 Hellcat Challenger
Did a quick pop in on one of the local shows:
65CAB87B-8F05-48C2-8544-7F0C06BEB723.jpeg

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
Last edited:

Old Mopar Guy

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
15 Hellcat Challenger
The EDIT: CORVETTE guy next to you want to race? :)
Never even saw the guy…

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Tat waz my line next to tha 72 Vettster. Watt a piece of shit, but the rast of the lime life has terned Damons head ta otta way. Likster a barn owl. Spanken of, thay don't hoot, they chirp. Vetts groin fer, Barrett- Jackson ette, wentster 1.2 mellons on da blockster last week. Up against John Wick. Sorry John Butt wat cha get fer wrecken tat Charger in #1. Off da wall it waz. Butt it lookster ikes dee Trumpster against, hopefully, sum critter frum NYC. Watt a mudd slide. See Ya.
Crab Me To Dee Beach
Hick

DaveB

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Penhold
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Dave, have a before and after shot of that windshield repair?
I don't. It was a "bullseye" about 1/2" across. After the repair, all you can see is a rough tick on the outside...like a sand pitting. From the inside it's 95% clear....if you know where to look you can see it slightly where the goop filled it.

I've used that Permetex kit probably 10-12 times over the years. The only time it failed completely was on my motorhome windscreen. I suspect it was because the window was vertical as opposed to sloped that it didn't work....plus it was by far the most expensive windshield I've ever tried, LOL. (I sold it with the bullseye on the glass)

Last edited:

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City