Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Well, well, well; piss off your best customers, discontinue your best products, charge stupid ADM, and your going down!

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Not playin ball with some of the Jersey fellas...can sometime be problematic..:cautious::cautious:
I'm thinking that " not paying" wasn't the suitable choice.

2ndAmend

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
20HCM6 22RENBS2
Oh good. Informational post. Three pages here. How long is yours?:LOL:
I guess it's all in the delivery. Maybe that's why no one laughs at my jokes, but the then they tell it to others and everyone falls down laughing! :ROFLMAO: :(

OP
DGatzby

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
Thread Starter #63
MVP Track Time at Road America. We typically run there with Northwoods Shelby Club. Consider it our home track, such a beautiful facility, 640 well groomed country club like acres. MVP run the Kink or the bend? Entire 4.018 mile track was repaved last fall. Those that have run it this Spring say the traction is different (slippery) and some of the transitions were reshaped for the better. Especially the always dangerous kink. What car are you going to run?
I love the place. He lets us run the Kink.:p

Going to run my modified Challenger (AAD complete setup front & rear with my personal dialed in alignment, BMR front bar, KW front shocks, DP rotors/Hawk pads, 345/325 Cup 2 stagger on 12” wide Triumph wheels x4; have run the same mods for four years now). First time with a very custom tune and no cats, by @Jon-MooredPerformanceLLC with more power up top (tested at BIR and the Ozark’s last fall). Brand new fronts and the old rear rubber, can’t fuckin get new 345’s yet. We figured it will be a bit slippery but smooth, huh?

OP
DGatzby

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #64
I spent some time this morning with my son trying to either pull strap or push start his shifter kart. After pushing him a few times and not starting the engine successfully I realized I'm not in shape.
Damn it was chilly! You were not sweating!

OP
DGatzby

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #65
I guess it's all in the delivery. Maybe that's why no one laughs at my jokes, but the then they tell it to others and everyone falls down laughing! :ROFLMAO: :(
You must have buried it somewhere. As you can see this is one of those threads we have blown apart now. Fine with me, Stellantis sucks!

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Photos or it didnt happen.
Uhh the photographer owns the right...quality was poor..he got better latter on...some guy named Brady...the girl...Mary Todd...she dumped for some dude named Abe:oops:

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
Just as I thought!

Member ID
Reactions
City
Tampa
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Super Stock
I love the place. He lets us run the Kink.:p

Going to run my modified Challenger (AAD complete setup front & rear with my personal dialed in alignment, BMR front bar, KW front shocks, DP rotors/Hawk pads, 345/325 Cup 2 stagger on 12” wide Triumph wheels x4; have run the same mods for four years now). First time with a very custom tune and no cats, by @Jon-MooredPerformanceLLC with more power up top (tested at BIR and the Ozark’s last fall). Brand new fronts and the old rear rubber, can’t fuckin get new 345’s yet. We figured it will be a bit slippery but smooth, huh?
Sounds like a good combo. I've seen some stock challengers do fairly well, considering the weight. Your mods should mitigate that fairly well. Yes, smooth and slippery is what I've heard. Along with some reshaping, especially in the kink, to minimize unsettling the suspension on corner exit/entry. Probably get better traction wise once some rubber gets laid down. Enjoy, good luck, and be safe

ButterDaGreat?

Member ID
Reactions
City
The Triad
State
NC
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 Dodge Demon 170
WHO HERE IS SURPRISED?

Stellantis to offer tens of thousands of workers buyout offers

https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/stellantis-offer-tens-thousands-workers-buyout-offers
They actually been laying off people since 2021 here and Europe. They would do buyouts every December to reduce their staff because of the increased cost of building EV's. The corrupt, I mean UAW management has been messing with their seasoned workers laying them off over the years and hiring more and more temps to drive down labor cost. Plus doing voluntary layoffs before it's negotiating time so people will be more desperate to accept Stellantis deal and return to work.

You really going to hear crying once the dealerships start laying off thousands of salesman. Less trims, less margins, less need for a bunch of salesman when the OEM's are trying get dealerships to sign agreements to sell EV's at MSRP

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Ahhh hell wit the sales people. Once all friends and family are gone thru, salespeople are on the streets any who.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Ahhh hell wit the sales people. Once all friends and family are gone thru, salespeople are on the streets any who.
Imma gonna have to disagree with this one. Good sales people know how to generate business or work for someone who will.

ButterDaGreat?

Member ID
Reactions
City
The Triad
State
NC
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 Dodge Demon 170
Imma gonna have to disagree with this one. Good sales people know how to generate business or work for someone who will.
True but the owners are loyal to their pockets and the OEM's been wanting to reduce dealership franchises. A bunch of Caddy dealers getting bought out but owners will have to remove salesman and go towards the Tesla model. Way too much money out on vehicles with slimmer margins

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
True but the owners are loyal to their pockets and the OEM's been wanting to reduce dealership franchises. A bunch of Caddy dealers getting bought out but owners will have to remove salesman and go towards the Tesla model. Way too much money out on vehicles with slimmer margins
I'm speaking of sales people in general. There's going to be no room for the " middle of the road" salesperson in the future.

We cut salespeople (real estate) who doesn't produce or produces very little. The costs and liability is far to high. We lead generate.

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
Went to the car open house. Came home after less than an hour. 43 degrees and not that many were there anyway. Should have had the gloves and hat with me. Glad the Challenger remained in my garage this morning. Would have been like driving on ice anyway. One picture. Guy was not at his garage and I don’t know WTF it is, but it is interesting as anything I saw.
View attachment 104496
Custom ‘40 Ford, I believe.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
They actually been laying off people since 2021 here and Europe. They would do buyouts every December to reduce their staff because of the increased cost of building EV's. The corrupt, I mean UAW management has been messing with their seasoned workers laying them off over the years and hiring more and more temps to drive down labor cost. Plus doing voluntary layoffs before it's negotiating time so people will be more desperate to accept Stellantis deal and return to work.

You really going to hear crying once the dealerships start laying off thousands of salesman. Less trims, less margins, less need for a bunch of salesman when the OEM's are trying get dealerships to sign agreements to sell EV's at MSRP
The auto salesman of today...is pretty much useless...relegated to mere paper shufflers...they know little or nothing for the most part about the product they sell...and they last as long as the average haircut...never used to be this way.....:(

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
The auto salesman of today...is pretty much useless...relegated to mere paper shufflers...they know little or nothing for the most part about the product they sell...and they last as long as the average haircut...never used to be this way.....:(
It's that way everywhere. People are in a daze. Over medicated and stoned.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
It's that way everywhere. People are in a daze. Over medicated and stoned.
Back in the day (1970)...each dealership had their "go to guy" for performance cars...they knew it all...that's who you went to...and we all knew who they were...and they were there for years....

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Back in the day (1970)...each dealership had their "go to guy" for performance cars...they knew it all...that's who you went to...and we all knew who they were...and they were there for years....
I bought used cars back then.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
I bought used cars back then.
I remember as a kid (17)...the top Chevy guy moved to Pontiac...that was a HUGE deal...and his name...(are ya ready)..."Jerry Lovelace"...swear to god...he was an Icon...was always hanging out @ the drags....yeah things were different...