Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Viper Crashes During Street Race

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Oh hell you caught me. My best friend in HS was Jim Baker. His sister, Ruthie, gorgeous and 3 years older than I. Sea where this is going. Ruthie and I, ooops, she was best friends with my ex not yet to happen. Broke all 3 of ems hearts. Best friend included. Baker Acted, Ruthie. Utter than that and being in the bike scene for years. Just not pretty. The head of detective's in Chattanooga lived next door. I was sumtin like growing herbs in the 20 acres of land behind the house. When and if I got caught, Rodney would say Baker. Not arrested and 3 days out. All it cost me was 2 ounces a week not to say nuttin. Here in Fl the same thing. Get in over yall head,, claim Baker fot it. 3 days out no medical claims delivered to other sources. Locked up. Not even insurance cos are accessing these files. It is a trump card to use when you get into a pile of shit.

some almond ring...

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
What ever you call it. Just glad to be alive at 65. Now time for shine and key lime pie.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
What ever you call it. Just glad to be alive at 65. Now time for shine and key lime pie.
65????...phuck..yer still just a kid..

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Thanks but body says different. Example, don't mind. I was leaving the club house one Sunday nite. There is a straight away in front of the house before it gets to a bridge. 90 degree turn at the concrete turn. I have a chopper with no front braking systems. Back them goudy with a Butts springer chrome out system. Had great back brakes with a ss twisted line. Some one cut it 3/4 of the way thru. Hit the straights at 120, hit the brakes and the rod broke. Knowing I was gong to hit the concrete embuckment. I laid the bike down and used my elbow and fore arm to steer me and the bike to an access road used by the RR for their bridge. Dirt. I hit the dirt road 60 feet in the air knowing there is a river down there some where. Bike hit the side of the river on the shore. My back straddled the springer front end that had spokes off the top. I got speared with my own bike at a free fall of 65 feet. Knocked out till the rescue club members got there. Laid up at the club house for 3 days till a member called the wife and had me go to the hospital. 6 months later still laid up, but the guys got my chopper back together and I was on the road to Bowling Green for a meeting.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Thanks but body says different. Example, don't mind. I was leaving the club house one Sunday nite. There is a straight away in front of the house before it gets to a bridge. 90 degree turn at the concrete turn. I have a chopper with no front braking systems. Back them goudy with a Butts springer chrome out system. Had great back brakes with a ss twisted line. Some one cut it 3/4 of the way thru. Hit the straights at 120, hit the brakes and the rod broke. Knowing I was gong to hit the concrete embuckment. I laid the bike down and used my elbow and fore arm to steer me and the bike to an access road used by the RR for their bridge. Dirt. I hit the dirt road 60 feet in the air knowing there is a river down there some where. Bike hit the side of the river on the shore. My back straddled the springer front end that had spokes off the top. I got speared with my own bike at a free fall of 65 feet. Knocked out till the rescue club members got there. Laid up at the club house for 3 days till a member called the wife and had me go to the hospital. 6 months later still laid up, but the guys got my chopper back together and I was on the road to Bowling Green for a meeting.
them scars never heal...

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
No it does not. I have tried but where Laurie and I lived in the huge town home. She still lives there. Great gated community on the bayou, water. There is a neighbor from NY City and his wife. Ireally tried to get along with for 5 years. He road with the a club, 3 rd largest, and just because I rode with the 2nd largest. Him being in his 60s also. It was like a war again. I would visit and he would get the Prez on the phone and say,, hey I got---- here at the house what do you want to say to him??? Wtf. I am not an active member. I left and not talked to him in 3 years. This shit still goes on. I do not want any part of it. I have been shot, stabbed, beat up with numerous fellow brothers dead before their time for??? What? Cars and friends a lot nicer and safer.

JRabq

1000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Albuquerque
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
Ok, pretty wild!
What ya think, mech failure of some kind or driver. If driver, what do you think he did for the abrupt right turn while going pretty straight?

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
My gu
Ok, pretty wild!
What ya think, mech failure of some kind or driver. If driver, what do you think he did for the abrupt right turn while going pretty straight?
My guess...improper tire inflation...after the crash the right rear tire looked awful low....these cars have no driver assists..by the time you realize yer in trouble...its too late..but its just a guess

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
Kinda feel bad for the guy. His tires were probably over 10 years old. Impact was very hard.
Trying to figure out why. He was not spinning off the line, he did not do that bad vs the little car. But they were stupid in town, he was quickly running out of room to make the HP work. Strange. It did look like the way ferds quickly dart to one side.