Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Trucker Protest Has Impeded Production

Member ID
Reactions
City
Brooklyn
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Charger Scat Pack Plus
And I want you to get your headlight as well, but picking between these two particular choices, I'd be more than happy to wait given the circumstances.

I'm not escaping this free either, my business (CDT) is directly suffering this situation.
I don’t know, I sort of hope he never gets his headlight now. I’ve sent word to the convoy and requested that truckers scour their payloads for lights to destroy, citing his post as justification. I’ve already heard back that they’re on the case.

Pics/videos to follow. :LOL::LOL:

Mike L.

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Yorba Linda
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
'16 Challenger Hellcat A8
I don’t know, I sort of hope he never gets his headlight now. I’ve sent word to the convoy and requested that truckers scour their payloads for lights to destroy, citing his post as justification. I’ve already heard back that they’re on the case.

Pics/videos to follow. :LOL::LOL:
You mean.

Mike L.

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Yorba Linda
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
'16 Challenger Hellcat A8
I still want my head light. Just an example of how a small product can hold up a project. Glad I stirred up the hen house.
LOL

Attachments

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Sea no love lost between HC owners. And yes, I do understand the political differences and support the cause of accepting medication not warranted. Question for persons my age. Where were the rights we had in elementary school for TB shots?? I agree with the individuals whom are members of unions, police, and they want stand up for em. They quit there jobs. I admire there commitment. But if you want to pick on my poor head light to voice your opinion. Go ahead. I can read, I can relate I don't care for Biden, I admire convictions. My opinion has rubbed the political field on this Forum. So be it. Keeps the blood flowing. And thanks,, ass I will get my light. Most of you know how I communicate and let me do it. Some whom do have a closed mind,, keep it that way.

Member ID
Reactions
City
Brooklyn
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Charger Scat Pack Plus
Hick, my post was obviously written in good fun. I each their own, though.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Well Hell, Hick don't have a light don't come on. What about some one waiting on a tranny?? Same damn difference. According to the Fl collision dept they can't let this car out of the shop unless dept of trans releases it to their standards. Which means my GD $1,200 head light is causing $100,000s of doing nothing. If it was your damn car, you wood be pissed off. If I have to drive to god awful Detroit with a hand full of bikers and find my light,, I will. Outlaws are still friends.
If yer waitin more than a hour for a tranny he/she..aint comin:oops::oops::oops:

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Sea no love lost between HC owners. And yes, I do understand the political differences and support the cause of accepting medication not warranted. Question for persons my age. Where were the rights we had in elementary school for TB shots?? I agree with the individuals whom are members of unions, police, and they want stand up for em. They quit there jobs. I admire there commitment. But if you want to pick on my poor head light to voice your opinion. Go ahead. I can read, I can relate I don't care for Biden, I admire convictions. My opinion has rubbed the political field on this Forum. So be it. Keeps the blood flowing. And thanks,, ass I will get my light. Most of you know how I communicate and let me do it. Some whom do have a closed mind,, keep it that way.
WTF..English ??..and its only Saturday...:unsure:

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
It's early yet for the shine to come to mind. But, it will. Then the demons will come out with the veggie pizza. Come to light with guys gals, gals guys. I sea a formation of intelligent conversing an easy application. Alot better than with the out house forum before. This has taken the best of what was there and now is here. I do appreciate the back lash,, do to you guys know I fight with words that most du not understand but will. Stick with the Hick, and you may learn sumtin, like it or snot.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
It's early yet for the shine to come to mind. But, it will. Then the demons will come out with the veggie pizza. Come to light with guys gals, gals guys. I sea a formation of intelligent conversing an easy application. Alot better than with the out house forum before. This has taken the best of what was there and now is here. I do appreciate the back lash,, do to you guys know I fight with words that most du not understand but will. Stick with the Hick, and you may learn sumtin, like it or snot.
I had an easier time learning to speak greek...and that took me 3years..(more or less)

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
I had an easier time learning to speak greek...and that took me 3years..(more or less)
I can understand long winded professional science and medical articles better than I can understand hick, but I can understand his point of view. Sucks having to wait on delivery to put something and then hearing it may take additional months. That's life of course, I would love to have my hellcat built right away but patience is part of life.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
I guess if I lived in NY this time of year,, I wood be pissing in my pants also. So, you just don't want to let the furr die down do ya?? 2 pac, I would be patience, good, bad part of year. On the other hand, this is our part of the year to race and have fun. Sorry for your troubles but 71Demon,,, you want to mix words with a back woods ass hole. Well, you got one you Greek back catholic priest. You want to throw stones,,, damn good place to start. Go back to your out house and start over. No offence to the Catholics. Let it stop before I floor your ass.

Hellcatcfp

5000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat
Should be interesting. When government wants to keep dictating and infringing on people’s freedoms eventually there’s a breaking point. Surprised it hasn’t happened here yet but I think the lockdowns have been more scattered.
Reminds me of this Poem:

First They Came for the Jews
by Martin Niemöller

First they came for the Jews
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for the Communists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a trade unionist.

Then they came for me
and there was no one left
to speak out for me.

God bless all the Truckers.

Hellcatcfp

5000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat
TB shots were actual "vaccines" with decades long safety profiles. Medical, religious exemptions, etc. were allowed for those who desired them (in most States). Forcing anything experimental or not inside of people (especially those with natural immunity) is lunicacy.

Just ask Israel how they are working? Working great for Pfizer's bottom line. Those investments in the FDA have paid off.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
I guess if I lived in NY this time of year,, I wood be pissing in my pants also. So, you just don't want to let the furr die down do ya?? 2 pac, I would be patience, good, bad part of year. On the other hand, this is our part of the year to race and have fun. Sorry for your troubles but 71Demon,,, you want to mix words with a back woods ass hole. Well, you got one you Greek back catholic priest. You want to throw stones,,, damn good place to start. Go back to your out house and start over. No offence to the Catholics. Let it stop before I floor your ass.
Awww hick...Greeks ain't Catholic...and I taint neither..and I taint no southern boy...we be havin runnin water..(the drinkin AND flushin kind) long b4 yer nuts dropped..I got the next round of shine...:giggle::giggle::giggle:

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Reminds me of this Poem:

First They Came for the Jews
by Martin Niemöller

First they came for the Jews
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for the Communists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a trade unionist.

Then they came for me
and there was no one left
to speak out for me.

God bless all the Truckers.
Whew,,,,for a minute ..I was sure us Italians would be on that list...:eek::eek:..and yes..GO TRUCKERS

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
I'm not from the south so it's still piss cold to be racing so far, I say the real fun starts in april and ends late September. You still got a few months to go, today was a high of 60, tomorrow it will be low 30s and drop to 20s at night. I'm driving a beater atm and not enjoying it but what Choice do I have.

I see your frustration but these past 2 years have been frustrating lol.

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
I’ll answer that for ya, since I am probably older than you anyway, son. The TB AND Polio VACCINES were just that, Vaccines and they PREVENTED the contraction of the disease.

Now, everyone I know who has received one or more of these poison shots AND contacted the “O” type of this shit the past few months was sick as hell. Everyone I know who has NOT received one of these poison shots either DID NOT contact the disease because of immunity caused by previous disease, or had a “hang-over” as many describe it, if even that.

And fuck even the thought of associating political bullshit with our individual rights to not accept an emergency use authorization drug where you have NO legal recourse for even negligence on the provider!

You can have your opinion, but don’t conflate that worthless item that may be coming from Taiwan with the things happening in Canada.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
I’ll answer that for ya, since I am probably older than you anyway, son. The TB AND Polio VACCINES were just that, Vaccines and they PREVENTED the contraction of the disease.

Now, everyone I know who has received one or more of these poison shots AND contacted the “O” type of this shit the past few months was sick as hell. Everyone I know who has NOT received one of these poison shots either DID NOT contact the disease because of immunity caused by previous disease, or had a “hang-over” as many describe it, if even that.

And fuck even the thought of associating political bullshit with our individual rights to not accept an emergency use authorization drug where you have NO legal recourse for even negligence on the provider!

You can have your opinion, but don’t conflate that worthless item that may be coming from Taiwan with the things happening in Canada.
Well said...and that folks says it all(y)

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
2 shae, could not agree any better at 2 30 am. Bitching hour and John Wick. Thank you for the EXTRA wake up.

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat

Being completely honest from both personal experiences and friends, coworkers and family members who work in the medical community it's almost like it wasn't even worth it, they say 50% of cases are vaccinated and 50% are not. Really makes you challenge the efficacy of the shot. Why take it if it doesn't work should be the better question.

I'm not sure I would go as far as saying poisonous as I would say it's a huge payday for big pharma. (Whether they are profiting on unfortunate circumstances or something worse is irrelevant) Almost like the placebo effect, people are told something and in turn they feel better or confident because of their preconceived notions.

Either way you strike it it's hard to justify mandating something so sensitive especially if it's effectiveness is in question to begin with.