Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

FS Time to release the Devil Cat 75k

Trader history for hellno (1)

Jack_Toepfer

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Buffalo
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Dodge Charger Triple Black
I’m not an Instagram guy, but I frequent this particular page. Not sure how to get your car on there but everything sells on here, especially fast Cats.

https://www.instagram.com/streetcarmarket/

RGPIII

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bridgeville
State
DE
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
send them a message they will have you email them.

Mean Cat

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
I’m selling my 2016 hellcat ,25,000 miles
Freshly built 422 stroker ,freshly built 8HPXTREME
New 3.09 factory diff with pd4 brace ,carbon fiber drive shaft ,4direct fit aluminum driveshaft fir daily driving and as a back up ,new outlaw axles ,also I have another set of outlaw axles being refreshed by gforce as back up axles ,hemituner billet differential
I’m currently installing the wave track in it ( will not guarantee it will be perfectly quiet but it will be great for the track , has the nitrous plates currently set with 200 shot and stand alone nitrous fuel tank , whipple 3.0 just recently inspected and some upgrades done by jokerz performance ,triple pumps 2150 fic just installed with new motor ,this car is still street driven ,jon Moore can vouch about the ethanol tune being dialed in ,factory wheels and tires along with the drag wheels,there are so many things to list and everything extra I have for the car will be sold with it 75k firm I do owe 10k on it but will close that out for serious buyer ,car is running great 👍 I’m getting bored with it
901-568-3001
GLWS @hellno, hate to see you selling it.