Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

The days are numbered...

04Ram2500Hemi

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Western
State
MT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Ram TRX
The real question is when does the Hellcat go away?
-2 Years?
-4 Years?
-10 Years?

cole3986

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
8 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lawrenceville
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hellcat, Demon, Trackhawk and project X,
Well I just purchased 5 more years of extended warranty on the Demon, and there is somewhere between 16 and 24 inches of snow on the ground, hmmmm

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
Think I may go buy an extra one to sell someday.

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Well I just purchased 5 more years of extended warranty on the Demon, and there is somewhere between 16 and 24 inches of snow on the ground, hmmmm
Hello, Cole. Shitty time of the year for car driving, huh? Just working off some Covid virus time here and working on mine each day a little now. The time in the garage is getting better everyday before a nap has to be done to recharge.

cole3986

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
8 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lawrenceville
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hello, Cole. Shitty time of the year for car driving, huh? Just working off some Covid virus time here and working on mine each day a little now. The time in the garage is getting better everyday before a nap has to be done to recharge.
Hey Brother, I may buy a track hawk for the wife (if I can find a crack head deal) yeah I am in a little cranky lately, I need to get the pro mod finished and get to the track, the track is therapy to me,

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hey Brother, I may buy a track hawk for the wife (if I can find a crack head deal) yeah I am in a little cranky lately, I need to get the pro mod finished and get to the track, the track is therapy to me,
Me too, I was miserable doing other “things”. Went out and began working/cleaning the car the other day. Stress went down, felt much better and really enjoyed being out in the garage with the car. I got this new shock controller. With that and what I believe is an optimized alignment front and back, I am looking forward to making this thing carve better soon. Can’t wait to go somewhere.

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
The real question is when does the Hellcat go away?
-2 Years?
-4 Years?
-10 Years?
I’d say she’s good for another 2 model years maybe 3. I would guess once the merger is finalized the big changes will happen. The 2023-2024 model year would be my guess for the new or just no more.

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
Hey Brother, I may buy a track hawk for the wife...
You mean like this Gatzby inspired one? DSCN3702[2].JPG

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
I have 5 more years on mine. I new there was a reason I got it and didn't sell it. Sum times I have good days and better days. That must have been a better day. Except fiancee #6 walked out on me after the signing. Like divorce papers. Had a few others with in the same per rem a ters. A pattern??? They were all married also. Pattern??? OOps.

cole3986

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
8 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lawrenceville
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle

cole3986

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
8 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lawrenceville
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
I have 5 more years on mine. I new there was a reason I got it and didn't sell it. Sum times I have good days and better days. That must have been a better day. Except fiancee #6 walked out on me after the signing. Like divorce papers. Had a few others with in the same per rem a ters. A pattern??? They were all married also. Pattern??? OOps.
Hickster,

Carpe Diem Brother, enjoy everyday, well at least try too, everything is deteriorating in front of our eyes, there is no rule of law or price discovery in the stock market, back to basics, enjoy what you have and try not to stress out over things that you have no control over, I fail miserably in not stressing out over things that I cannot control. I am no longer thinking 10 years down the road, now it is about to thriving in 2021. It appears that it would be prudent to get on the government breast of entitlements, another 1.9 trillion is coming our way.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
I guess ride the gravy train while it is still at the station. Government is going to spend the monies any way. If I like it or not. May as well take my share or else they will give it to the travelers from down south. Let em in, no tests but I can't get a shot. At this point my car is the last concern. Middle East will be glad to sell us oil for $80 a barrel. Things are depressing and are going to get worse. 19 excutive orders in 10 days. More than last 5 preside No gas and no green natural gas to sell the world. No jobs. put together. One way or another this man can't be stopped. Right or indifferent this has to stop before the country is bought up by China than already is. Alot has happened but this is awful. Glad want be around to see the end. No gas,,,,,

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Exactly why I bought the Demon. I was hoping it would be the All-Time King of the ICE Hill and now it looks likely. Hell of a run indeed. Literally, millions of ICE cars to choose from so don't cry yourself a river. There will be millions of HP V-8s on the road for decades after you are long gone...And u can take that to the bank!
I took your post to the bank..(well credit union)..they wouldn't give me anything for it...(not even Canadian money)

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
It's February...its more than half over...It coulda been a lot worse up here in the NE

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Took mine to the credit union and dropped from 5.5 to 3% with $500 down same months. Same warranty years. $1,100 down to $750. Kept it at $800 to keep monies in case. Better do it now.

Illegal_Demon

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Open Space
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon; 2006 Viper (Arrow)
I took your post to the bank..(well credit union)..they wouldn't give me anything for it...(not even Canadian money)
That post was is future dated, not legal currency yet. Lucky they didn't take you under custody, for wild, insurrection thoughts!

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
Ah now we know why the Hellcat Durango is one and done.

Rather, he blamed compliance costs as the reason for the eventual demise of the engines, particularly the need to modify them to meet the latest emissions regulations. We've already started to see this with the 2021 Dodge Durango SRT Hellcat, which will be phased out shortly since its engine won't meet new EVAP emissions requirements for the 2022 model year in the Durango’s platform.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
With California leading the race again and Prez sucking up what ever his party line tells him to do,, it's got a ways to go. Nothing left to eat, smoke, or burn in your car, truck, tractor. What is going to happen when they out law 2nd grade diesel fuel for farm use?? No more agriculture, grapes for Nancy's table wine. When and where is it going to stop??? How much solar can we get out of the sky. Wind power has already torned into a joke. I am all for green enviroments but if it kills us to keep our grand kids alive and we starve,,, what's the use. Sorry on my shine box tonight.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
That post was is future dated, not legal currency yet. Lucky they didn't take you under custody, for wild, insurrection thoughts!
"ahem"....I'm on the board of directors there...;)

ACMAVRO

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
11 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ocean Springs
State
MS