Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Moored Performance Intro

Trader history for Jon-MooredPerformanceLLC (2)

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Go Man Go
When will you be in TN and what part? Plan to come up to Bowling Green May 21 for ChallengerFest. It's pretty close.

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat/2019 Challenger Redeye
When will you be in TN and what part? Plan to come up to Bowling Green May 21 for ChallengerFest. It's pretty close.
We should arrive on or about the 19th. I'll 30 miles northwest of Nashville. I'd like to make ChallengerFest. It all depends on how things go getting the house set up.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
We should arrive on or about the 19th. I'll 30 miles northwest of Nashville. I'd like to make ChallengerFest. It all depends on how things go getting the house set up.
Hot Rod Power Tour is June and starts in Memphis.

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
Holy shit. I seriously thought about coming down. So I looked at flights to Nashville. Let’s say something is going on there! Tickets for just the baggage compartment (main cabin), near or over $1,000! Louisville, same dates are half the cost. I’ll keep thinking about it.

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
I've flown PHX to BNA several times in the past year for about $450 round trip.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
I can fly from Clearwater to Chattanooga for $65 round trip. Allegiant.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
I can fly from Clearwater to Chattanooga for $65 round trip. Allegiant.
I flew them one time. Damn airframe must of been 100 years old. Never been in a plane before that groaned and squeaked like that one. I was glad that we made it.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
They are old Eastern Airlines planes. I had a mother in Chattanooga, and I was raised there like a gator, and I wood fly there on a Thursday back on Sunday. Once a month. Rent a ghetto mo bile, couple of old gal friends, shady motel. Hall ass on Sunday back to a fian say. Say what Will ass?

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
I've flown PHX to BNA several times in the past year for about $450 round trip.
Yep, sounds reasonable. I have flown at least once a month or more in like forever, and never have seen coach fares like that, even on a busy business day. We have seen fares from about $450-$750 for coach, near the $750 for the comfort plus seats, fairly consistently all this year so far, which I will buy for my business trips. Recently booked; STL - second week in May $552, DCA - completed last week $672, PDX - in Jan was $527, short notice booking. All Comfort Plus, that is why a coach ticket for over $1,000 on a Friday outbound from a major hub is strange.

I only see a couple of concerts in Nashville that weekend. Maybe hundreds are flying in for Challenger Fest? IDK, but they can have it for that much, when I could just fly to Louisville for about the same driving distance. I’ll probably pass, it looks like at least a thousand dollar bill to travel, eat, stay somewhere and rent a car, just to watch. I’ll use that money to pay for my 55 gal drum of Hellcat juice I am expecting any day. I am over near Milwaukee at RA the weekend before driving laps, so that will be fun and expensive enough.

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
They are old Eastern Airlines planes. I had a mother in Chattanooga, and I was raised there like a gator, and I wood fly there on a Thursday back on Sunday. Once a month. Rent a ghetto mo bile, couple of old gal friends, shady motel. Hall ass on Sunday back to a fian say. Say what Will ass?
I would not fly on Allegiant or nearly any other airline even for free. Plenty of business associates fly United and American, they always report delayed or cancelled flights in MUCH higher numbers than us on Delta. Hardly anyone flys anything else for business, at least if you want to successfully make your meeting.

I have been exclusive to Delta Airlines for at least the last ten years.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Yep, sounds reasonable. I have flown at least once a month or more in like forever, and never have seen coach fares like that, even on a busy business day. We have seen fares from about $450-$750 for coach, near the $750 for the comfort plus seats, fairly consistently all this year so far, which I will buy for my business trips. Recently booked; STL - second week in May $552, DCA - completed last week $672, PDX - in Jan was $527, short notice booking. All Comfort Plus, that is why a coach ticket for over $1,000 on a Friday outbound from a major hub is strange.

I only see a couple of concerts in Nashville that weekend. Maybe hundreds are flying in for Challenger Fest? IDK, but they can have it for that much, when I could just fly to Louisville for about the same driving distance. I’ll probably pass, it looks like at least a thousand dollar bill to travel, eat, stay somewhere and rent a car, just to watch. I’ll use that money to pay for my 55 gal drum of Hellcat juice I am expecting any day. I am over near Milwaukee at RA the weekend before driving laps, so that will be fun and expensive enough.
We haven't flown in a couple of years since the plandemic started. Just got a notice that our pre check is expiring. Took us a while before deciding to renew.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
I would not fly on Allegiant or nearly any other airline even for free. Plenty of business associates fly United and American, they always report delayed or cancelled flights in MUCH higher numbers than us on Delta. Hardly anyone flys anything else for business, at least if you want to successfully make your meeting.

I have been exclusive to Delta Airlines for at least the last ten years.
Nothing but problems for us anytime we flew them. Now we won't.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
I am on a fixed pompers income and can't afford to pay $450 for a ticket. Been flying Allegiant for 15 years and not 1 problem,,, yet. But from Clw to Chattanooga is a 50 minute flight. Delta,, oh hell. My brother lives in Atlanta and want fly them. Not being a customer of their's, air donkeys any more. Us old retired peoples can't afford them, even to be on time. Weez have the time.

OP
Jon-MooredPerformanceLLC

Jon-MooredPerformanceLLC

Vendor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Martin
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
Thread Starter #34
If anyone is curious on the setup
49C2518B-35F1-4A84-BC4F-D2EEB4C53DA2.jpeg

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
You going drag racing?
Got a small track in Clarksville about 30 minutes from my new house. Sure thinking about it.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Have fun up younder. Perfect weather. If not Clarkesville, as the Beatles sang about, got Bowling Green and Nashville. Clarkesville does have a dirt track that is fun to visit and good fishing. Loved that place except the damn snow.

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Have fun up younder. Perfect weather. If not Clarkesville, as the Beatles sang about, got Bowling Green and Nashville. Clarkesville does have a dirt track that is fun to visit and good fishing. Loved that place except the damn snow.
They also have a quarter mile strip now.

Mike L.

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Yorba Linda
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
'16 Challenger Hellcat A8
It was the Monkees that sang that song Hick.