Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

JULY 2023 HFCOTM POLL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
I paid 4.50 for 93 for the HC. I did see regular and diesel, for the same price, which is nice for a change. I’m paying 3.59 for diesel.
Most don't realize that diesel prices are more important to us than the cost of gas.

After all, we really only transport ourselves using gas, but practically everything we buy has been hauled using diesel, and is priced accordingly.

2ndAmend

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
20HCM6 22RENBS2
Most don't realize that diesel prices are more important to us than the cost of gas.

After all, we really only transport ourselves using gas, but practically everything we buy has been hauled using diesel, and is priced accordingly.
All those morons in Germany gluing themselves to the roads to stop traffic to protest oil would be cold and hungry if it wasn't for diesel.

OP
Hunter

Hunter

9000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Thread Starter #123
Gentlemen and ladies, we run this HFCOTM so that we can all enjoy the other members vehicles.
We do this for fun.
I was not aware, and it has just come to my attention, that one of the two entrants for July's HFCOTM is no longer in possession of the vehicle; this, before voting has even closed.
It would not be fair to allow that vehicle to continue in the competition (per the rules).
July 2023 voting is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.