Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Hello from SIXGUN in sunny Florida!

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
I think you will enjoy this crowd - its a bunch of good ones with a couple black sheep thrown in to balance things out.
It's up to you to decide who's who though... lol
It ain't me...wool makes me itch...:oops::oops:

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Mike,
Good to hear from ya. I have been running one of Rocky Mountain's units for 20 years and not 1 ticket. It has the scrambler on it for instant on. Idated a DEA agent and we tested it out and it worked grat. More than likely still does. When I got the H/C I bought a new improved addition. $400 for this critter. They pay for your ticket,, but points are yours. I was on US 19 at the same time 3 days a week. No traffic, dusk, no cops. So I blew by this unmarked black challenger and not a beep. This critter is supposed to pick up laser, radar and the rest 5 miles away. So I blew by him at over 120 hoping the scrambler would do it's part. Nothing. Not a beep after he got behind me. Took him 3 miles to catch me but I do not know what happened. That reminds me,, I am going to call the man u factor tomorrow and ask why. My Red Eye buddy from the beach works out at the police gym and he heard they do have sumtin new out. I will call and ask Rocky Mountain. This thing is supposed to pick up every thing. The girl in front of me in court got caught doing 145 in a 70. No mercy for her. What I find out I will pass it on.
Now why cant you take those pills everyday..

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Sixgum, I used to drive the beach every day but now they got every 1/2 mile tore up again for the past 30 years. Not worth the ride. Sit and sit. Car gets hot and the girls are fat. Not worth the 10 minute drive to get there. Mr 71, funny you should mention pills. I went to the doc today, every other week and now a cardiologist and gas stro olo gyst next week. Got a call from CVS tonight that my primary doc uped my more a phine another 30 pills a month to 90. With 120 oxys and zanax. So sumtin going on they ain't telling me. You just don't do that. Guess I should just quit purchasing stuff for the futureexcept maybe a new live insurance policy. Sea tomorrow brings.

OP
SIXGUN

SIXGUN

U.S. Army Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Madeira Beach
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Redeye Widebody
Thread Starter #24
I forgot to mention, thank you for your service brother. I'd love to see that 69 Charger. My wife has promised to buy me one this year.
Thanks, it was my honor to serve this great nation!

Rcasa20

Founding Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Indian Shores
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye Widebody (sold)
Welcome from Indian Shores! Where in FL are you? Love the pix. I hit Bradenton today for the first time. Awesome strip!

OP
SIXGUN

SIXGUN

U.S. Army Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Madeira Beach
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #26
Welcome and aboard and nice pics and beautiful car. What other rides are in your stable?
Couple of daily drivers, some motorcycles, my 1969 Charger R/T SE, the 1969 Daytona (clone) headed for Speed Week at Bonneville in August, and some other late 60s MOPARs waiting in the wings! 20200523_122221.jpg 20201102_114338.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
SIXGUN

SIXGUN

U.S. Army Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Madeira Beach
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #27
Welcome from Indian Shores! Where in FL are you? Love the pix. I hit Bradenton today for the first time. Awesome strip!
I was flying over the track today in a C-172!

OP
SIXGUN

SIXGUN

U.S. Army Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Madeira Beach
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #28
I was flying over the track today in a C-172!
Oh...Madeira Beach. PM me and we'll link up next time you go. Are you going to NMCA in March?

OP
SIXGUN

SIXGUN

U.S. Army Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Madeira Beach
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #29
Welcome Sixgun! This is a great forum.

Still got the '69? Like others, always interested in seeing pics of the legends.
Not sure how this forum works, I posted a pic of my 1969 Charger and 1969 Daytona clone.

OP
SIXGUN

SIXGUN

U.S. Army Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Madeira Beach
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #30
Hello and welcome from the East Valley in AZ.
Not sure where East Valley is, but I'll be in Phoenix for a 2 day HP driving course at Bondurant 13-14 FEB. Maybe you can show us all the MOPAR hot spots??

Rcasa20

Founding Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Indian Shores
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Oh...Madeira Beach. PM me and we'll link up next time you go. Are you going to NMCA in March?
I’ll send u a DM now.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
It works how ever you push the buttons. If we could all get a date to meat at Quaker Snake and Gube on a Thursday around 4 or 4:30 and make a Mopar showing wood be great. if I can get there and back without a ticket. The weather is cool enough where the cars run great. El Ricola will have to change his tires out 3 times. I will help ya. Get together and make sum plans.

Rcasa20

Founding Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Indian Shores
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
It works how ever you push the buttons. If we could all get a date to meat at Quaker Snake and Gube on a Thursday around 4 or 4:30 and make a Mopar showing wood be great. if I can get there and back without a ticket. The weather is cool enough where the cars run great. El Ricola will have to change his tires out 3 times. I will help ya. Get together and make sum plans.
I copied you on DM.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Got cha. Other than doc appointments, I am open for hugs and togethener ness. Another milk shake and too bed.

MikeD1

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Central Florida
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Mike,
Good to hear from ya. I have been running one of Rocky Mountain's units for 20 years and not 1 ticket. It has the scrambler on it for instant on. Idated a DEA agent and we tested it out and it worked grat. More than likely still does. When I got the H/C I bought a new improved addition. $400 for this critter. They pay for your ticket,, but points are yours. I was on US 19 at the same time 3 days a week. No traffic, dusk, no cops. So I blew by this unmarked black challenger and not a beep. This critter is supposed to pick up laser, radar and the rest 5 miles away. So I blew by him at over 120 hoping the scrambler would do it's part. Nothing. Not a beep after he got behind me. Took him 3 miles to catch me but I do not know what happened. That reminds me,, I am going to call the man u factor tomorrow and ask why. My Red Eye buddy from the beach works out at the police gym and he heard they do have sumtin new out. I will call and ask Rocky Mountain. This thing is supposed to pick up every thing. The girl in front of me in court got caught doing 145 in a 70. No mercy for her. What I find out I will pass it on.
Thanks - interested in what they have to say, hoping new countermeasures are not going to be in my near future !!

BTW - Good to see you are back in the saddle & recovering from all the Dec. stuff you had going & congrats on not getting hammered in traffic court !

Hunter

9000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Not sure how this forum works, I posted a pic of my 1969 Charger and 1969 Daytona clone.
When you post pics, click on " full size".
Will fix those 2 for you.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Yea, appreciate the concerns. The FDMV have been after me since 1995 whe n I bought a new Z28 off the show room floor in Kinston , Ga cause I was dating and living with ehe owner of the chevy dealership up there. He sold me the car at cost just to take his spoiled 14 years younger than me off his hands. The girl I traded in on the ex fiancee #6 I have now. Another story. Chapter 7 of the book. Any way, 14 years younger, father wants her away, sold me a brand new Z28 black on white. Looks like a dope dealers car. Bought us a condo on the beach IRB on the 10th floor over looking the water. Ja coo zee fire place . The whole ca bootable. He wanted me to baby sit this brat and she was. She loved sex and that was good,, female she liked also. Brat. I stayed as long to get a new truck and could not stay long enough for the vette. At 40 I bought my new vette, my new town home I live in now and got a new gal.Fiancee # ,, whom knows at this time of day but. We were together for 10 years till she figured out I was not getting married. Then Paula, Debbie, Laurie, and whom I for got,, sorry. Come to my wake and you all can figure it out except QUIN ex only wife. I am sure I will get a letter from The FDMV wanting to take my license again. For the 8 th time. If I ever get one of those I will. Good speaking to youz dudes this evening. Over and out.
Hickster

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
Mike, they don't require a helmet down there? :) Welcome aboard

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
I was told by the people that time every week that you have to have a helmet, boots, leather jacket, and sumtin else at Bradenton Speed way. Just what I was told. Maybe goggles. Can go on line and take a look see. Don't know if you need the special insurance or not.

Markp

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fuck Trudeau
State
Non-US