Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Hellion Turbo Dealer

Trader history for Jon-MooredPerformanceLLC (2)

16GoManGoHC2

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Nanticoke
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger He’ll Cat
Twin 62b package is the one I’m looking at, quick spool, billet wheels, and good bearings.
And personally I think having a ported blower, especially doing the outlet ports along with inlet especially with ported heads will just help increase flow.

IMG_0027.png

Hatermkr

1000 Posts Club
Firefighter
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
West bend
State
WI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 helldemon
I posted back to this.
vvvvv

Is that a threat? "I better know"?

What I know, is that I heard when he started Trans Tuning he had many Trans burn up. It was well known.
Torque management at that time was a problem for many Tuners. Seems like the fix got spread around and it isn't one that is heard about too much anymore.
Posting about Peitz Performance and another turbo kit. Now, he's the guy that started the Trans Tuning, I guess you should have stuck with your buddy.

It is you that is "Throwing"

You need to STOP instigating trouble and acusing me of doing something against Jon.

I send Jon work! Ask him?

- Linda
Your not my mom so don’t tell me what I NEED TO DO
Next Barth blew my trans may off 2022 trans tuning was not a new thing. And sorry for your information Alex got deep into the C8 that’s a corvette incase you did not know. He took time off from the dodge stuff.

And by the way you have been a not so nice person with me from Day one sucks that somebody was faster than your husband it happened let it go.

Hatermkr

1000 Posts Club
Firefighter
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
West bend
State
WI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 helldemon
Twin 62b package is the one I’m looking at, quick spool, billet wheels, and good bearings.
And personally I think having a ported blower, especially doing the outlet ports along with inlet especially with ported heads will just help increase flow.

View attachment 126316
That’s a good choice.

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
Your not my mom so don’t tell me what I NEED TO DO
Next Barth blew my trans may off 2022 trans tuning was not a new thing. And sorry for your information Alex got deep into the C8 that’s a corvette incase you did not know. He took time off from the dodge stuff.

And by the way you have been a not so nice person with me from Day one sucks that somebody was faster than your husband it happened let it go.
You are Dam right I'm not your Mom! I will call you out about you lying and instigating trouble!

I've been waiting, saw you on early and this is all you can come up with! What a crybaby remark! "your not my mom":ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I don't need to know about Alex, so he left you behind and couldn't take anytime for you:cry::cry::cry::cry:

You are your own problem! I didn't know you since day 1! You can try to keep making up your stories!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

In the beginning EVERYONE was faster than Top Cat! John was waiting for Tuning to come along and didn't give two $hits about stock times.

We had prior Mopars built and tuned. John knew Tuning was the key to speed and he wanted better and stronger parts produced. He actually had everything ready and was going to start with HPTuners, I still have the box of everything. He would have been dead waiting for them!

My Hellcat had the 1st Diablo Tune loaded in on July 18th/2015 by another friend of mine AJ Berg! My ET dropped 1st time down the track.
After that day, John had his Hellcat immediately shipped to HHP and then the T&T and + R&D adventure began. ( you lost all your attention)
Josh and John worked in Tandem pioneering the way for those that wanted to go Fast. Soon there were better parts built especially for Hellcats, many Tuners and Shops in the Business to Build and Tune Hellcats all over the Country. It's great that there are so many well built and Fast Hellcats!

PSFFFF I wasn't on that forum until 10-28-2015.

Here is some old posted History by Nycsrt.

Discussion starter #1 · Sep 17, 2015

@Top Cat worlds fastest
@Racecat world first cat 9s
@Nycsrt fastest untuned cat
@dr Buick first to 10.50 <----- there you are.
@Ricci Cavallaro fastest stock period <-------there was your competition.

Boys and girls here is the list

What sucks is you are Delusional if you think that is my problem with you?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

And for the Truth, I have never not once ever thought about you being faster than Top Cat or you being fast at all!

I'm laughing at you! Oh and BTW here is some more:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

~Not @Hatermkr 's Mom:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
I keep going back & forth on blower, compound or straight turbo.

We all know the blower becomes a restriction at some point.

However...where is that and what else really needs changed to make a turbo only car legitimately quick compared to a max effort blower setup? I dunno.

I just know until whipple gets their shit together I'm stuck where I'm at.
Comes down to what your goals are and sometimes they change. I'm not a turbo guy and replacing a factory blower car with a turbo seems odd to me. If you want a turbo car built a scat pack or r/t. My goal is an 8 second run, thats it. If I decide I want to go 7s I will build a much lighter car, it will not be my TAXI

Unholy707

5000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
Hmm and B works with a T shop that just blew up a car. Interesting.

GNBRETT

500 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Kingsport
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
(2) Trackhawks, RS3 Swapped Golf R, Turbo Mustang.
Probably want the screamer upgrades with such small compressor wheels. Porting the blower will make it spin slower. The Turbos flow way more than a ported blower could so porting the blower wont help. Ported heads sounds good.

I wanted to do this originally with my Magnuson and was told thats a terrible idea and was advised that the stock unported blower was most effecient and would come on the quickest. In fact, at the time there was a customer with a 2.7 that traded it with some cash for a stock 2.4 to go compounded boost.

U only want the blower to get u going..... Seems backwards to me that a well flowing blower would slow me down but since its compounded thats not the case apparently.

I just assumed if everything flowed better I would make more power everywhere. The whole purpose of this setup is to have as much low end power as quick as possible before the Turbo's take over. Ported blower doesnt come on faster it just makes more power as the RPM increases but inital onset of power is pushed further back now.

If a well ported and flowing blower was the ticket people would simply do this with Whipples or Magi's cause they flow way more than a stock blower could dream of. Looking forward to to seeing how this turns out for u so I can see how well it works.

View attachment 126316

16GoManGoHC2

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Nanticoke
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger He’ll Cat
Probably want the screamer upgrades with such small compressor wheels. Porting the blower will make it spin slower. The Turbos flow way more than a ported blower could so porting the blower wont help. Ported heads sounds good.

I wanted to do this originally with my Magnuson and was told thats a terrible idea and was advised that the stock unported blower was most effecient and would come on the quickest. In fact, at the time there was a customer with a 2.7 that traded it with some cash for a stock 2.4 to go compounded boost.

U only want the blower to get u going..... Seems backwards to me that a well flowing blower would slow me down but since its compounded thats not the case apparently.

I just assumed if everything flowed better I would make more power everywhere. The whole purpose of this setup is to have as much low end power as quick as possible before the Turbo's take over. Ported blower doesnt come on faster it just makes more power as the RPM increases but inital onset of power is pushed further back now.

If a well ported and flowing blower was the ticket people would simply do this with Whipples or Magi's cause they flow way more than a stock blower could dream of. Looking forward to to seeing how this turns out for u so I can see how well it works.
I think they’re all wrong about a ported blower and size used. The blower is going to spin the speed it’s spinning based on engine rpm no matter what the pressure is in front of it. Power made is all about what gets into the cylinders right? Our blowers are PD units right? Positive Displacement blower's which’s means for every revolution they are moving a fixed amount of air volume (2.4 liters per rev for a 2.4, 2.7, 3.0, etc). What changes that number from its calculated volume is its efficiency. A PD blower responds very well to removing any intake restrictions to keep the vacuum at the inlet of the rotors as low as possible, pressure on the exit side start coming into the efficiency equations too so keep that in mind with removing restrictions on each side of the rotors (inlet plate, snout, TB, atmospheric pressure on the inlet side and intercoolers, ports, valves on the exit side. When do our blowers make more power? In good air right (ie higher pressure, ie low DA, cool dense air). Compound boost, ie turbos in front of the blower just creates an even higher pressure on the inlet side of the blower so if the blower is already making 15 psi on its exit side with just atmospheric pressure on the inlet side if it now gets 15 psi of pressure on the inlet side it’s now going to have 30 psi on the exit side (or there abouts depending on efficiency) because the load side of the blower, the engine, is not changing as far as how much volumes it’s generating per revolution so boost now is 30 psi at the valve. The supercharger just becomes a metering device in between the turbos and the valves plain and simple. It will make boost when the turbos aren’t and will COMPOUND that boost when its inlet pressure rises. That’s how it works, nothing magical about it. A supercharger is just a pump with a positive displacement per revolution, a turbo is not such, it depends on rpm to make and build pressure in front of it. In a static airflow state a true and sealed PD blower will make and hold pressure in front of it and that pressure will increase with every turn and hold if it stops turning, a turbo can’t do that. Compound boost is just force feeding a blower from a pressure making source, a turbo in this case.

RGPIII

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bridgeville
State
DE
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
I would like to see a gutted Whipple with that big dual pass intercooler with a Chiller used! I think that would offer the best possible temps and cooling. might even be a little overkill. but if this last Whipple doesn't hold up, it may be the route I go with a set of 71/75's.

OP
Jon-MooredPerformanceLLC

Jon-MooredPerformanceLLC

Vendor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Martin
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
Thread Starter #30
Jon have u had a chance to install one of these kits just wondering what the build quality is over Ripatunes kit. Not that I would ever buy anything from that little turd but I dont know of any others.

I know Demon performance and Satera offer kits and several others them but custom only. Just wondering what else is really needed or desired that doesnt come with the kit.
I have not yet. I’m hoping here soon.
I keep going back & forth on blower, compound or straight turbo.

We all know the blower becomes a restriction at some point.

However...where is that and what else really needs changed to make a turbo only car legitimately quick compared to a max effort blower setup? I dunno.

I just know until whipple gets their shit together I'm stuck where I'm at.
Turbos no doubt will make more power then without the blower. The blower itself takes a good amount of hp to just spin it.

The only benifet of the compound is getting off the line easier. I’m planning on testing on my car in the spring with counpound first. Also I may have to test a new intake about that time coming to the market. Swapping to the intake is quick work so I could run 1 weekend with compound and the next just turbos.

OP
Jon-MooredPerformanceLLC

Jon-MooredPerformanceLLC

Vendor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Martin
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #31

Hmm technically the maggy uses less hp to spin the maggy. I think they claimed almost 40hp at one point. So I would think that alone would help

fubar569

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bradford
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
I would like to see a gutted Whipple with that big dual pass intercooler with a Chiller used! I think that would offer the best possible temps and cooling. might even be a little overkill. but if this last Whipple doesn't hold up, it may be the route I go with a set of 71/75's.
Heh. Now accepting donations of trashed whipples.

For science. Of course. Lol

OP
Jon-MooredPerformanceLLC

Jon-MooredPerformanceLLC

Vendor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Martin
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #33
I recently had a customer hit 28psi by 5400 rpm on 6262s. He hit the wrong button or something on the controller. Wooppsss 100 percent stock engine

RGPIII

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bridgeville
State
DE
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
I recently had a customer hit 28psi by 5400 rpm on 6262s. He hit the wrong button or something on the controller. Wooppsss 100 percent stock engine
28 psi on a stock engine? for how long? how many rods did it spit out? :oops:

fubar569

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bradford
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Been there.

Built a turbo hayabusa with a GT28 class turbo. Supposed to be 6-8psi on 93 octane.

Fabricator plumbed the wastegate incorrectly.

22.5psi on 93. Whoopsie. 2 melted pistons and 4 bent rods despite idling and riding into the garage under its own power.

Marc W

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Navy Veteran
Firefighter
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
St. George
State
UT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
That’s a thought for some of those damaged Whipples out there. Nothing in blower world can compare to their intercooler setup. That might be a affordable alternative to a expensive intercooled intake. Wonder who might be the first to look into doing that.

Hatermkr

1000 Posts Club
Firefighter
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
West bend
State
WI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 helldemon
At the end of the day if you have a whipple you don’t know when your last day will be driving your car. This is going to be the new age of challengers.

Boris

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Rammer

Marc W

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Navy Veteran
Firefighter
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
St. George
State
UT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Yes. That Holley EFI intake manifold is a common low price (cast) piece. The do make those for the Gen 3 Hemi. There are several intercooler manufacturers that make then to work with that manifold. They come in different sizes for the hp you are making. The more hp.. the thicker (taller) they get. Tick Performance is another manufacturer making them for the Holley. If you are looking at something like that… add up the cost of the whole thing and compare to the Cornerstone intake.

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Go Man Go
There's a guy that's come to ChallengerFest a few times, I think from GA and part of Peach State Challengers. He's got a compound boost Hellion setup on his Hellcat for the past few years. I raced him a couple years ago and smoked him on the tree and he came by me so fast at the 1,000 foot mark I jumped outta my seat lol. He goes by justjoeed on instagram.