Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Hellcat Age Demographics

Hellcat Age Demographics

• 16-24 years

Votes: 6 1.9%
  • 25-34 years

Votes: 29 9.1%
  • 35-44 years

Votes: 65 20.4%
  • 45-54 years

Votes: 99 31.0%
  • 55-64 years

Votes: 77 24.1%
  • 65 years and over

Votes: 43 13.5%

• Total voters

Confuzed1

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Navy Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Go Pack Go
State
WI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 PCP Redeye Challenger Widebody
I’m a 2 percenter. Woohoo. I am about to fall into the next group this year.
That's great and all......but you may want to consider keeping that on the "down low" when you can. Not meant to be a bash at all.....If I were one, I would have saved and invested like a maniac....and would have retired way earlier than I did.

jonx96

4000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Small town
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Redeye
That's great and all......but you may want to consider keeping that on the "down low" when you can. Not meant to be a bash at all.....If I were one, I would have saved and invested like a maniac....and would have retired way earlier than I did.
Always looking for advice from those who have walked the parts or life I haven’t. So no offense taken. I have a decent retirement plan going. Luckily, my employer matches 10 percent. But yes. I need to start working on a roth. I should have been because I have a feeling our taxes are going up. The pretax stuff is great until I’m paying a fortune later. A few years ago I stared a s&p 500 and did some individual stocks this summer (which is stressful). I ended up doing very good but I was studying the market every day. That wasn’t worth the stress to me. I think a nice and safe Roth will be my next project I start looking into when I get bored. Which will be very soon I’m sure.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
I’m a 2 percenter. Woohoo. I am about to fall into the next group this year.
WTF...2% er......I got sneakers in my closet older than you...I'm top of the heap...13.3 % group...I'm not sure I like you kid...;););)

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
WTF...2% er......I got sneakers in my closet older than you...I'm top of the heap...13.3 % group...I'm not sure I like you kid...;););)
Don't be overly concerned with the future...It always seems to take care of itself...and if your as fortunate as I am...you will have a career you love..(and don't consider work)...I'm soon to be 68..with no plans to retire..for now..enjoy that car..your fortunate to have it at your age...

jonx96

4000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Small town
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Redeye
I’m starting to agree and not share my age. But my username makes it pretty clear. I’m quite different than the rest of my age group. From what I can tell I’ll fit right into this forum.

Hellcatcfp

5000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat
I’m starting to agree and not share my age. But my username makes it pretty clear. I’m quite different than the rest of my age group. From what I can tell I’ll fit right into this forum.
Welcome Jon. No need to apologize for your age and successes. Glad to have you here. Everyone walks a different path.

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Welcome Jon. No need to apologize for your age and successes. Glad to have you here. Everyone walks a different path.

Yeah, and some people are smart enough to start walking in the right direction earlier in life than some of us.

Unlike me, I decided to crawl through some stupid shyt before waking up and doing something smart...

:oops:

:p

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
And then we have CC...that crawls on all fours...:eek:

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Yeah, and some people are smart enough to start walking in the right direction earlier in life than some of us.

Unlike me, I decided to crawl through some stupid shyt before waking up and doing something smart...

:oops:

:p
Let me guess..the doin somethin smart went some thing like this....Will you marry me??;);)

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
HFCOTM
View Images
Let me guess..the doin somethin smart went some thing like this....Will you marry me??;);)

Jaysa_fall92.jpg

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
Depends on his financial situation, I got one when I was 23 in medical school. No student loans, saved up cash in hs/college working, college fund basically turned into a mutual fund that is growing every day with monthly contributions.

Now I'm 26, with no debt out of undergrad(in-state + scholarships + living at home) and medical school(college fund paid for this + shared apartment)

"College" fund still has more than 65% of what I had initially turned over to an aggressive mutual fund.

Who knows maybe he has all of this and a house, investments, etc etc etc

Hard to judge on the internet lol.

jonx96

4000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Small town
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Redeye
Depends on his financial situation, I got one when I was 23 in medical school. No student loans, saved up cash in hs/college working, college fund basically turned into a mutual fund that is growing every day with monthly contributions.

Now I'm 26, with no debt out of undergrad(in-state + scholarships + living at home) and medical school(college fund paid for this + shared apartment)

"College" fund still has more than 65% of what I had initially turned over to an aggressive mutual fund.

Who knows maybe he has all of this and a house, investments, etc etc etc

Hard to judge on the internet lol.
Started my first job in 7th grade. Worked throughout school some 50 hr weeks on top of full time college. Finished college in 2.5 years (after high school) with a bachelor’s. Did one year of college in high school which they paid for in full. I had many scholarships as well. It’s doable at our age. I did finance some of the car. But do plan on paying it off in 2.5 years from purchase date. 15 year on the house. Since I’ll have the house paid off so early that’ll help with retirement. Congrats on the medical degree. That’s a no for me. I have a hard time sitting in the class room. The wife tells me i have adhd. I tell her I use it to my advantage.

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
Started my first job in 7th grade. Worked throughout school some 50 hr weeks on top of full time college. Finished college in 2.5 years (after high school) with a bachelor’s. Did one year of college in high school which they paid for in full. I had many scholarships as well. It’s doable at our age. I did finance some of the car. But do plan on paying it off in 2.5 years from purchase date. 15 year on the house. Since I’ll have the house paid off so early that’ll help with retirement. Congrats on the medical degree. That’s a no for me. I have a hard time sitting in the class room. The wife tells me i have adhd. I tell her I use it to my advantage.
I leased mine, sold it to a local dealer instead of turning it in and made ton of money.

Medicine was not my first choice, out of hs I autoqual'd for a s/o contract(navy seals) but after some convincing by my parents went to college, took a shot again as an officer and essentially got denied due to an ultra competitive year... was offered enlisted seal contract again but I took my shot at medical school and got in.

Believe me, I can't sit still either, rather be moving all the time but I just focused up and made it as painless as possible.

It will be quite a few years Before I get paid the big bucks but while my peers and colleagues are deeply in debt and stressed because of the schools they went to I'm relaxing here just shopping for my next car.

recurveman

U.S. Army Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Smithton
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Challenger Hellcat WB
77 YO. 2021 sinamon stick widebody HC ordered last week

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
HFCOTM
View Images

Welcome to our house!

Be sure to post up pictures of your HC, you're one of the few with that color!

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
Seconded - welcome to the house of power

canadian armed forces.gif

Mike L.

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Yorba Linda
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
'16 Challenger Hellcat A8
I can't believe there's someone older than me here. I feel better now. Welcome

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Welcome and congratulations.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
WTF...never mind the car...CONGRATS on bein 77...you get the grey beard of the forum award....either Hunter..or Bull will be sending you a fruit basket..let us know when you get it..:giggle::giggle::giggle:

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
HFCOTM
View Images
WTF...never mind the car...CONGRATS on bein 77...you get the grey beard of the forum award....either Hunter..or Bull will be sending you a fruit basket..let us know when you get it..:giggle::giggle::giggle:

Your membership dues just went up....

;)