Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Grrr TV Show Changes

coolblue

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
Think your pissed....Im hooked on the Andy Griffin show...then BANG...Floyd the barber gets replaced with some tool named..Howard Sprague...now what da f*ck is up with that???
OMG. Now I'm disturbed. We watch the same shows. Andy Griffith is one of my fav's; watch it almost every night. Floyd's my favorite character. And Helen is hot! LOL. Andy was a hound. All his chicks were pretty hot. Ever see the one when a young Barbra Eden comes to town...WOW.

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
When Eden came to town, so did all the guys

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
What you gonna steal?
A Big Gulp?
A Slurpee?
hey...can you grab me some of those taquitos.....I like the taco cheese ones best.....and if they don't have any of those...maybe one of those pepperoni pizzas......and a YooHoo......thanks

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
OMG. Now I'm disturbed. We watch the same shows. Andy Griffith is one of my fav's; watch it almost every night. Floyd's my favorite character. And Helen is hot! LOL. Andy was a hound. All his chicks were pretty hot. Ever see the one when a young Barbra Eden comes to town...WOW.
hhhmmmm....young Barbara Eden in Mayberry. I don't recall seeing that one,....which I'm sure I did over the years.....but now I have a small goal on youtube for today....thanks

coolblue

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
hhhmmmm....young Barbara Eden in Mayberry. I don't recall seeing that one,....which I'm sure I did over the years.....but now I have a small goal on youtube for today....thanks
Oh she's there. Tight skirt and all. You'll be rewinding the seen of her walking away over and over.

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
Oh she's there. Tight skirt and all. You'll be rewinding the seen of her walking away over and over.
well...now that you described the scene.....and given the time period.....I'm hoping that the high heels quotient is high

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
The episode is about her coming to town and she opens a little business in the barber shop doing nails

Attachments

Last edited:
Member ID
Reactions
City
Burnsville
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Redeye
Yup, your right. The episode is called " The Manicurist ".... pretty sure anyway IIRC

coolblue

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
The Andy Griffith episode with Eden is on TVland right now

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
It will be on again Thursday morning 4:00am eastern time on Sundance. Set your recorder

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
It will be on again Thursday morning 4:00am eastern time on Sundance. Set your recorder
I have accepted your challenge and set up the dvr :)

coolblue

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
I have accepted your challenge and set up the dvr :)
When you see her in live motion, even in black and white, you will see what I'm talking about (the WOW). Truly one of the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. I saw 'I dream of Genie' when I was like 5 or younger and still got the WOW factor. LOL. Def a lasting impression for me.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
When you see her in live motion, even in black and white, you will see what I'm talking about (the WOW). Truly one of the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. I saw 'I dream of Genie' when I was like 5 or younger and still got the WOW factor. LOL. Def a lasting impression for me.
and that skin tight dress...the hotties of today ...got nothin on her

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
Oh, I'm sure it will be good. After you primed the pump the other day I checked out some of the still from the show and they were pretty good.

coolblue

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
Oh, I'm sure it will be good. After you primed the pump the other day I checked out some of the still from the show and they were pretty good.
Yea..you primed the pump the other day with that 'binky' post. o_O

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
Yea..you primed the pump the other day with that 'binky' post. o_O
well somehow I thought I'd disappoint @1971demon if I posted this pic......

pictures-of-baby-pacifiers-36.jpg

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
oh man.....I got some tv to watch later today after a successful 4 am recording this morning :)

Designflaw

HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sadieville
State
KY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 WB M6 Cat
I've been accustomed to setting my DVR for a few car shows I like to watch either late at night or in the morning having coffee. Some are a little goofy, but some I've learned a few things from. These would include Car Fix that went from Velocity Channel to Motor Trend. Lou and Jarrod were the hosts. I tune in to the new season and the new host is that goof ball from Two Guys Garage. No mention of Lou or Jarrod. I had been watching those guys since their early days on Spike's PowerTV.

Which brings me to my next complaint. I noticed my DVR wasn't recording any of the Powernation (formerly Powerblock) shows that had moved to the History Channel for 2019. I get to hunting around online and find they've now moved to some weird MSNBCSN channel at random times, and are now also available on Youtube.

What in the world is going on? The Powernation/Powerblock ones were kinda special for me since they're filmed about 30 minutes from my house. I got the opportunity to actually watch them film an episode back when I was affiliated with Arrington Engines. They sent a short block in for assembly on their show and I was invited as a "social media consultant" LOL. Pretty cool to see the all the guys in person and other than a grumpy producer everyone was super cool from Mike Galley to Ian Johnson.
My exact schedule, and I watched everything on Sunday morning, my wife calls them my Stories. The producers did not renew Lou so Jarrod quit. Hate the new show. Gears I get once every 3 months it seems, its pitiful for sure.

coolblue

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
Wow. Good for Jarrod, he always seemed like a good person with integrity. I liked that show. Also totally agree with the Gears assessment. When that show first appeared it was one of my favorites. Stacy David is a very knowledgeable and talented guy and would show practical metal working, real world builds, etc. Now he's just an unabashed salesmen, building goofy stuff I could care less about and super happy face at all times like a game show host. WTF happened?