Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

EVERYTHING SOLD......Kooks Long Tube Headers, ID1700x Injectors, AFE CAI, Legmaker CAI, 320a Alternator, Bilsteins, 2.4 Stock Blower

Trader history for GNBRETT (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Well apparently Hatrmakr is all butt hurt cause he low balled me on the headers for $1400. Told him id get a quote the next day for shipping. (2) hours later someone offers me my asking price. Great!

Hatrmakr seems to think I should ignore the dude wanting to pay my asking price and accept his low ball offer lmao. It doesnt work like that snowflake. This is a BRAND NEW set of headers not some used set.

Ur low ball offer was only entertained till I got a shipping quote then I was gonna negotiate from there. If it was cheaper than I thought then I wasnt accepting $1400 but that never happened cause guess what? Yea, someone else offered to pay my asking price. This isnt a charity event snowflake.

Until u send me some money bro there is no deal IDN WTF ur talking about! Especially (2) hours after u sent me some low ball offer. Yea bro, if someone offers me more money before I get ur shipping quote yea ur SOL sorry thats how it works. U dont get to lock in ur low ball offer cause u simply sent one. Grow the fuk up!
This more has to do with you accepted his offer by your post. If the next person would not have come along you would have sold it to him. If you were not willing to take that offer you should have said no

Hatermkr

1000 Posts Club
Firefighter
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
City
West bend
State
WI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 helldemon
Well apparently Hatrmakr is all butt hurt cause he low balled me on the headers for $1400. Told him id get a quote the next day for shipping. (2) hours later someone offers me my asking price. Great!

Hatrmakr seems to think I should ignore the dude wanting to pay my asking price and accept his low ball offer lmao. It doesnt work like that snowflake. This is a BRAND NEW set of headers not some used set.

Ur low ball offer was only entertained till I got a shipping quote then I was gonna negotiate from there. If it was cheaper than I thought then I wasnt accepting $1400 but that never happened cause guess what? Yea, someone else offered to pay my asking price. This isnt a charity event snowflake.

Until u send me some money bro there is no deal IDN WTF ur talking about! Especially (2) hours after u sent me some low ball offer. Yea bro, if someone offers me more money before I get ur shipping quote yea ur SOL sorry thats how it works. U dont get to lock in ur low ball offer cause u simply sent one. Grow the fuk up!
funny you never said that Sunday when we texted. You said ok sat morning. It’s ok. You’re one of them guys that word means nothing. Me and Dave K have a 40g deal. Both are men of our words.

OP
GNBRETT

GNBRETT

500 Posts Club
Member ID
City
Kingsport
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
(2) Trackhawks, RS3 Swapped Golf R, Turbo Mustang.
Thread Starter #23
No I said id get a shipping quote. So I cant accept my asking price from someone else a couple hours later im locked in to the low ball offer? No, doesnt work like never has and never will!

Hatermkr

1000 Posts Club
Firefighter
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
City
West bend
State
WI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 helldemon
No I said id get a shipping quote. So I cant accept my asking price from someone else a couple hours later im locked in to the low ball offer? No, doesnt work like never has and never will!
IMG_6793.jpeg

Slipaway16

Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
City
Bartle Skeet
State
Non-US
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Trackhawk
funny you never said that Sunday when we texted. You said ok sat morning. It’s ok. You’re one of them guys that word means nothing. Me and Dave K have a 40g deal. Both are men of our words.
If you have a 40k deal going, you shouldn't low ball this dude on brand new long tubes. It's already a great deal at asking. For you two to "almost agree" to terms at $1400, you low balled the eff out of him.

Dr Buick's word meant nothing to some once. I was almost bit by that at the other place. Don't throw rocks man.

Hatermkr

1000 Posts Club
Firefighter
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
City
West bend
State
WI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 helldemon
If you have a 40k deal going, you shouldn't low ball this dude on brand new long tubes. It's already a great deal at asking. For you two to "almost agree" to terms at $1400, you low balled the eff out of him.

Dr Buick's word meant nothing to some once. I was almost bit by that at the other place. Don't throw rocks man.
He could have said NO. Period. Or counter offed.

Slipaway16

Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
City
Bartle Skeet
State
Non-US
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Trackhawk
At least you didn't send funds and have him NEVER send the product nor return said funds. I know a guy, Doc.

OP
GNBRETT

GNBRETT

500 Posts Club
Member ID
City
Kingsport
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #28
I don’t k ow what makes u think I’m locked into ur low ball offer. Someone offered me my asking price couple hours after I told u I’d get a shipping quote the NEXT day!

Guess what? If someone offers me my very low asking price before I get down to UPS to next day yea ur shit out of luck!

U could have paiid my asking price but no U tried to low ball me and somehow u think I’m married to that offer.

Ur just butt-hurt cause ur not getting them for that price. U could have countered and offered my asking price.

I don’t have to sell shit to u bro. Yea a better offer came along before u sent any money. Too bad for u get over it u little whiny girl 👧

OP
GNBRETT

GNBRETT

500 Posts Club
Member ID
City
Kingsport
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #29
At least you didn't send funds and have him NEVER send the product nor return said funds. I know a guy, Doc.
Why would I counter offer when some is will to pay my asking price?

is ur brain 🧠 under developed or something? Guess what things didn’t go ur way as a LOW BALLER…… get over it!

Slipaway16

Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
City
Bartle Skeet
State
Non-US
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Trackhawk
Why would I counter offer when some is will to pay my asking price?

is ur brain 🧠 under developed or something? Guess what things didn’t go ur way as a LOW BALLER…… get over it!
I was referencing what H8ermker aka Dr Buick did on the other site. He posted many items for sale about 4 years ago. Sold some and never sent the items nor refunded the buyers. I was nearly bit as I tried to buy the dual pumps he was selling. He disappeared for a while and has now landed in everyone's good graces on this site. Wild times.

jonx96

4000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
City
Small town
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Redeye
I was referencing what H8ermker aka Dr Buick did on the other site. He posted many items for sale about 4 years ago. Sold some and never sent the items nor refunded the buyers. I was nearly bit as I tried to buy the dual pumps he was selling. He disappeared for a while and has now landed in everyone's good graces on this site. Wild times.
I have had 3 or 4 customers buy parts from @Hatermkr with no issues. So before anyone jumps on here saying you can’t do business with him I have personally done business both ways with him. So before this gets to out of hand I would
Never sweat doing business with him.

Old Mopar Guy

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
15 Hellcat Challenger
Yup, I remember that.

Hatermkr

1000 Posts Club
Firefighter
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
City
West bend
State
WI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 helldemon
Yep I waited for an intake I sold before it came. Did he get his money back yes or no???? Bet you can’t say no.

Hatermkr

1000 Posts Club
Firefighter
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
City
West bend
State
WI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 helldemon
Yep I waited for an intake I sold before it came. Did he get his money back yes or no???? Bet you can’t. And let’s see the numbers when dss made me a dealer and I sold anyone that wanted a driveshaft at cost for them I bet over 100 of them
And how many wanted info from dodge when cars were original coming out who was that guy that helps at the dealer level. Wait that was me too. And parts that dealers said no to getting wait that was me too. Wait who was the one helping out when cars were getting Modded at first I was one of the main guys. So yep an intake did not get shipped that took forever to get. Yep that was my bad. Buy guess what I made it right. Period.

16GoManGoHC2

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
City
Nanticoke
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger He’ll Cat
I will have to say that I knew of the events on the other site long ago and I know they were made right and I did get many deals from Jim, a.k.a. Hatermkr a.k.a. Dr. Buick and know also that he has gone way above to help others out and give them deals on parts, including myself, help them fix their cars Get them parts for discounts etc. I took a chance with him long ago with some parts and ever since I’ve known him he’s been a good guy. The parts offer at a lower price than asking and someone then offered full price before the deal was finalized Well that’s just the way it goes if the money hasn’t transferred yet, seen it happen before, I don’t blame the guy for taking the higher price which was still a killer deal. Not taking sides here, so please neither get mad at me. I’m just saying what I usually say when I feel it was/is the truth. Shit happens a deal going away. It’s the chance we take been there done that I’ve regressed I didn’t pay full price for something that was a deal and I offered less, just the way it goes sometimes. Let’s just put this to bed. I hate to see Hellcat brothers argue. Neither was 100% right but neither was 100% wrong either. I hope I don’t regret this post. I value the friendship of everyone that I’ve ever met on the site. Both are good guys.

Unholy707

5000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
🍿

fumanchu182

3000 Posts Club
Vendor
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
City
Pasadena
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger SRT Hellcat
I would like to purchase the Legmaker CAI. I am going to assume the original box is a little beat up based on photos. As long as it all arrives I’ll be happy.

HMBRGLR

10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
City
Stockton
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Challenger Hellcat
gonna follow along just incase these are still available in a couple months

fumanchu182

3000 Posts Club
Vendor
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
City
Pasadena
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger SRT Hellcat
@GNBRETT marco!!!!!

any mods have a way to get a hold of him?

Status
Not open for further replies.