Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

DRAGRCR ONESEAT DEMON WHAT ARE THE ODDS?

Unholy707

5000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
I am assuming. Email says 20, 1970 Dodge Challenger heritage colors and 20 new modern colors chosen by the Ddoge Team.
Pink engines are the fastest. Period.

OP
D

DRAGRCR

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Death Valley
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hornet
Thread Starter #722
I wanted to post this again because I just finished making another rear bumper support for my New Demon 170. I finally got all the steps right. I layed out my cut lines and I even did a lot of my drilling and cut some lightening holes before I started cutting with the saber saw. Most importantly I figured out how to cut my separation holes BEFORE I did any work with the saber saw. I did most of the prep work in a Drill Press. Easier to put the separation holes in the exact location needed. Cut the ends off with a Sawzall and then went to work with the saber saw. Once that final cut was made, with just a little jiggling and a little twist, wala! The two main pieces came apart! Completely amazing how light this is compared to what is left behind......... 0704231524.jpg 0704231525.jpg 0704231527.jpg

OP
D

DRAGRCR

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Death Valley
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hornet
Thread Starter #723
I am going to post some thoughts. I have been doubly blessed lately. But I was taught that God helps those that help themselves. Not just taking something or stealing. But people that are willing to make things happen. So, even though I feel blessed, it's for a reason. Not something out of the blue that I had nothing to do with.

But there are a lot of people on this site and the other one that keep talking about favoritism, nepotism and so on....So they are investigating everything I do and trying to find this conspiracy that does not exist.

I am going to have some amazing cars soon and I am going to have some amazing fun with them. But I am very likely not going to start a thread on them. I had one going for a short while in the other site and I had it taken down. So much for that......

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
I am going to post some thoughts. I have been doubly blessed lately. But I was taught that God helps those that help themselves. Not just taking something or stealing. But people that are willing to make things happen. So, even though I feel blessed, it's for a reason. Not something out of the blue that I had nothing to do with.

But there are a lot of people on this site and the other one that keep talking about favoritism, nepotism and so on....So they are investigating everything I do and trying to find this conspiracy that does not exist.

I am going to have some amazing cars soon and I am going to have some amazing fun with them. But I am very likely not going to start a thread on them. I had one going for a short while in the other site and I had it taken down. So much for that......
Would you expect anything more from the hood? I stopped posting over there long ago. Have a lot of the same on facebook. You try to help someone and all you get is negative feedback from others. Everyone has to be better then you and if they are not they hate you. You should post your thread here so we can follow

Last edited:

Mike Jesse

Member ID
Reactions
City
Bremerton
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 SRT Super Stock 2022 Ram 1500 TRX
I for one enjoy your posting Ron. The negative posters would never come up to you and say those things to your face. Screw them.

moparjim

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Vaudreuil
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Would you expect anything more from the hood? I stopped posting over there long ago. Have a lot of the same on facebook. You try to help someone and all you get is negative feedback from others. Everyone has to better then you and if they are not they hate you. You should post your thread here so we can follow
I pretty much stopped posting everywhere.
After having to delete a thread because some asshat decided that my junk is heavily modified. He didn't read stock boost. Then called me a liar and compared my car to cars on e85 and are much lighter. He wouldn't stop so i deleted the thread.
My 10.06 thread was too much for the Redeye guys I guess. LOL
I chime in to help someone if they need it, but that is about it nowadays.

oilburner

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
coboconk
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat
I pretty much stopped posting everywhere.
After having to delete a thread because some asshat decided that my junk is heavily modified. He didn't read stock boost. Then called me a liar and compared my car to cars on e85 and are much lighter. He wouldn't stop so i deleted the thread.
My 10.06 thread was too much for the Redeye guys I guess. LOL
I chime in to help someone if they need it, but that is about it nowadays.
see you in the fall;)

moparjim

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Vaudreuil
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
see you in the fall;)
Why wait?
One of you guys told me you would be down more often.

Unholy707

5000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
You better keep posting on here! Forget the haters!

cole3986

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
8 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lawrenceville
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hellcat, Demon, Trackhawk and project X,
OP
D

DRAGRCR

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Death Valley
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hornet
Thread Starter #731
You better keep posting on here! Forget the haters!
Honestly if you knew how much Dodge has done for me lately, you could double the hate. Right now I owe them big time and I am going to concentrate on selling cars. That means MORE handing out Hot Wheels to kids at Irwindale, letting Teens sit in the Demon and start it up and throw REVS, letting people all ages sit in the car to take pics and on and on. Putting up good times every time I race it etc. I need to do my best to set top times and VALIDATE the performance of this car. And post YouTube Videos and so on........I will probably grin and bear it and start threads. But right now I am not feeling it........

Unholy707

5000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Honestly if you knew how much Dodge has done for me lately, you could double the hate. Right now I owe them big time and I am going to concentrate on selling cars. That means MORE handing out Hot Wheels to kids at Irwindale, letting Teens sit in the Demon and start it up and throw REVS, letting people all ages sit in the car to take pics and on and on. Putting up good times every time I race it etc. I need to do my best to set top times and VALIDATE the performance of this car. And post YouTube Videos and so on........I will probably grin and bear it and start threads. But right now I am not feeling it........
Sounds like you’re the REAL donut maker! Good for you man!

Marc W

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Navy Veteran
Firefighter
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
St. George
State
UT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
I’ll be the first to say it…. Ron will be the first one to run 8’s in the 170. Just like the first Demon… Dodge pulled every trick out of their hat to run their advertised numbers. This thing is no different. Just a higher bar. I’m looking forward to Rons assessment of that thing. Hoping you get the Arizona turquoise one. 😎

Last edited:

DemonSRT

500 Posts Club
Donating Member
8 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Kawartha Lakes
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
Built in Canada 2018 Demon #3135
Why wait?
One of you guys told me you would be down more often.
We were hoping too. Hpindy is busy working and hasn't installed his new axles yet and I'm still waiting for my Mopar modified cradle & complete 9" IRS kit from GeForce. The driveshaft for the kit is the hold up.:(

Last edited:

GBLWRMR

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
South
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Super Stock
That means MORE handing out Hot Wheels to kids at Irwindale, letting Teens sit in the Demon and start it up and throw REVS, letting people all ages sit in the car to take pics and on and on. Putting up good times every time I race it etc..
Always enjoy reading your posts and seeing the results of your work. I read here or there, that you've done this and I've followed your lead and now do the same. Handed out dozens of Challenger Hot Wheels at shows and love the reaction when I letting folks climb in and start it up.

Hell.. let my nephew take it prom last month and when my neighbor's kid gets back form boot camp, he's asked if he can take it his first day back. "Something to look forward to.." I'm not fortunate enough to own a Demon but I am am more than blessed to own a SS. Sharing that with others, is never a bad thing.

Thanks for your contribution!

OP
D

DRAGRCR

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Death Valley
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hornet
Thread Starter #736
So, my house is in escrow. I decided to use this time waiting for my Demons to be built to sell and move back to So Cal. Back to the renting game......

Now, I am cleaning out the closet as well as everywhere else and I am cutting DEEP. So, I need to get rid of this. Anyone want it? VENT.jpg VENT3.jpg VENT2.jpg

Unholy707

5000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
So, my house is in escrow. I decided to use this time waiting for my Demons to be built to sell and move back to So Cal. Back to the renting game......

Now, I am cleaning out the closet as well as everywhere else and I am cutting DEEP. So, I need to get rid of this. Anyone want it? View attachment 113857 View attachment 113858 View attachment 113859
As in free? I’m not Ron but I’d be honored lol

Unholy707

5000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country