Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Class Action Law Suit

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
We lived in Greece fo 2 years when I was a Field Service Engineer for the Greek Army Apache Program.
Parts of Greece are beautiful..some...not so beautiful...

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Very interesting job,,,, an adventure.

OP
Paladin06

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat/2019 Challenger Redeye
Thread Starter #43
Parts of Greece are beautiful..some...not so beautiful...
The islands owned by the Germans are awesome. The rest sucks.

Prange

2000 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
no longer in Chicago
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Charger Scat Pack
Greece, what a shame.

When you have 10.3M population, 2.6M on "pension", and 25% unemployment, what could go wrong?

Throw in the alien invasions and it's the perfect storm.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Greece, what a shame.

When you have 10.3M population, 2.6M on "pension", and 25% unemployment, what could go wrong?

Throw in the alien invasions and it's the perfect storm.
It truly is sad...unfortunately there doesn't seem to be an easy answer..they have some very real economic challenges..

Member ID
Reactions
City
Macedon
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
Anyone here willing to join me in a class action suit against Dodge/Stellantis? Considering going after them for intentionally allowing Pirelli tires to be installed in Hellcats when there is a known traction issue. :oops:

I am particularly at risk as my Redeye Widebody came with All Season Pirelli tires. It is an outrage and a safety issue! Nitto's or Michelin's for all my people!
I’m in! We must have the same defect in our vehicles. I had three sets of tires in 12,000 miles. It had to be the car’s fault.

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
The islands owned by the Germans are awesome. The rest sucks.
Do tell.........

Whatknot

2000 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
nearest is Portland, but live in the country
State
OR
Country
United States
I’m in! We must have the same defect in our vehicles. I had three sets of tires in 12,000 miles. It had to be the car’s fault.

I need to sue Yamaha as well. Last rear tire on my R1 was completely destroyed at 921 miles, it is definitely the bikes fault.

Whatknot

2000 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
State
OR
Country
United States

The whole area has issues, and its really best to go experience it, to see what major problems they have. Italy, Greece, and area has the potential to be stunning and beautiful...but instead were some of my least favorite countries to visit on my round the world trip. That doesn't even include how absolutely rude many of the guys are in Italy. Not kidding when I say that it was shocking how many Italians are still angry they lost WWII when they tried to hook up with Germany and take over the world. Germans for the most part are over it, hell it was 75 years ago, and the people who fought in it are dead. But in Italy people are still angry about it, and they weren't born for decades after it was over. Not saying it is all of them, but far too many do feel that way. Only country on my trip as well where someone actually picked a fight with me. Italy was in my bottom 3 countries of the trip, and Greece made my bottom 5.

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
Now you sound like my wife.....I get the when are we gonna stop working????
When ARE we going to stop working? I'm tired of the f-ing phone ringing all time. On weekend, on vacations, on the shitter, all the damn time. Hit up my Let Magnifies Retire GoFundMe page and donate all you can. Itll stop me from posting here.

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
The whole area has issues, and its really best to go experience it, to see what major problems they have. Italy, Greece, and area has the potential to be stunning and beautiful...but instead were some of my least favorite countries to visit on my round the world trip. That doesn't even include how absolutely rude many of the guys are in Italy. Not kidding when I say that it was shocking how many Italians are still angry they lost WWII when they tried to hook up with Germany and take over the world. Germans for the most part are over it, hell it was 75 years ago, and the people who fought in it are dead. But in Italy people are still angry about it, and they weren't born for decades after it was over. Not saying it is all of them, but far too many do feel that way. Only country on my trip as well where someone actually picked a fight with me. Italy was in my bottom 3 countries of the trip, and Greece made my bottom 5.
Italy. The armpit of europe. Greece, the Mexico of europe.

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
I’m sure it does. But that week in Greece had to have been one of the most beautiful things. I plan to eventually travel. But for now, I’ve got to worry about bills. 😁
San torin and the island that is birth place of pythagoras. Worth seeing.

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
Anyone here willing to join me in a class action suit against Dodge/Stellantis? Considering going after them for intentionally allowing Pirelli tires to be installed in Hellcats when there is a known traction issue. :oops:

I am particularly at risk as my Redeye Widebody came with All Season Pirelli tires. It is an outrage and a safety issue! Nitto's or Michelin's for all my people!
You pay, I'll file suit.

After that one of.mine pseudo blew out looking like a freaking lathe was taken to it I'm not touching pirelli again.

Whatknot

2000 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
State
OR
Country
United States
Unless dodge handles this stupidly, which is possible, this should go no where. Unless there is more.persuasive evidence than is put forth in this news report.

Like I tell all my clients we may be able to win easily but that won't stop somebody from being able to file their case and at least be heard.

So you are a legal defense attorney?

It was always a mystery to me what you do.
Many people who are on this forum, I've figured out their job situation, not you.

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
I don't talk alot about things in the past, past a certain point. Just my way.

Now, I am an attorney and own four businesses: one is the law practice (I did a lot of other things before becoming an attorney), which for various reasons continues to use up less and less of my time (I don't advertise and the other businesses and family dominate mos of it); two are brick and mortar flooring and remodeling stores, and one is a construction firm (primarily residential, though we have done work for the VA, Texas State Veterans Home, environmental waste landfills, etc...). I have young children (waited to have mine, and there's a reason you have them when you're young). All of this is complicated by cardiac and other problems that are only getting worse.

The cardiac is genetic. Others no one can trace to a source. Mistreated my body when I was younger. Ankles, knees, hips, shot to hell.

Probably too much information.

T_Trahan44

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Spokane Valley
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2012 Challenger SXT
San torin and the island that is birth place of pythagoras. Worth seeing.
It’s rough being young in today’s world. Big aspirations, no faith or support. Granted, I’m not much of anything a master, but I can do my own car work! I can hang a shelf! I certainly do my taxes. Today’s world just isn’t quite built to let the little people thrive.