Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Another Genius

Unholy707

5000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
e
Glowing white hot in that FLIR!
amazing how well equipped the copters are at the state level

Unholy707

5000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
If they can catch Hellcats they can catch UFOs, just saying.

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
57 miles to empty with a 1/2 tank? Tells me a bit about your driving style 😉
You got it. I don’t cut it any slack. On the road course it gets 4-7 mpg, and it was still seeing the effect shortly after leaving on the way home. You drag racers have a totally different deal going. Ask @Jon-MooredPerformanceLLC who has done some great different work on this one.

I must fill up after each 15-20 minute session. I have been stupid and either ran too low or entirely empty on the track, because the fuel gauge don’t keep up sometimes!! Think about it, WOT passes at least 1.5 gal/min. That particular track has a straight in excess of a half mile long. The first 1/4 mile is the wonderful drag strip.
We come out of the last turn at 60-70, cross the starting line at about 100mph, cross the end of the 1/4 at the timing boards at about 150, then grab your balls, because you need to make turn #1 or your fucked bad.;)
76CDDC73-52F8-4E11-B01E-2F4D0AFAC6E8.jpeg
You will like it here with us Bro. Here is that car that day as recorded by my buddy from the stands at the starting line. Jon has written a MF great tune for it. Cooled its ass off and not a thing from a Porsche to a couple of TT2 prepped Camaro racers could do better down that straight that day. Let’s just say that testing day was one hell of a success! Oh and on its street tires (OEM Pirelli and wheels) because it was too damn cold for the race tires that day…
https://youtube.com/shorts/m3O1auGZkfw?feature=share

Unholy707

5000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
You got it. I don’t cut it any slack. On the road course it gets 4-7 mpg, and it was still seeing the effect shortly after leaving on the way home. You drag racers have a totally different deal going. Ask @Jon-MooredPerformanceLLC who has done some great different work on this one.

I must fill up after each 15-20 minute session. I have been stupid and either ran too low or entirely empty on the track, because the fuel gauge don’t keep up sometimes!! Think about it, WOT passes at least 1.5 gal/min. That particular track has a straight in excess of a half mile long. The first 1/4 mile is the wonderful drag strip.
We come out of the last turn at 60-70, cross the starting line at about 100mph, cross the end of the 1/4 at the timing boards at about 150, then grab your balls, because you need to make turn #1 or your fucked bad.;)
View attachment 99254
You will like it here with us Bro. Here is that car that day as recorded by my buddy from the stands at the starting line. Jon has written a MF great tune for it. Cooled its ass off and not a thing from a Porsche to a couple of TT2 prepped Camaro racers could do better down that straight that day. Let’s just say that testing day was one hell of a success! Oh and on its street tires (OEM Pirelli and wheels) because it was too damn cold for the race tires that day…
https://youtube.com/shorts/m3O1auGZkfw?feature=share
That’s awesome man the road course looks legit

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
Longest straight followed by the “fastest” turn in the USA, it’s banked with a huge radius, the #2 has the same radius, no bank. It’s a trip.

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)

Bobo

2000 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fremont
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Dodge Challenger Super Stock
Genuine Hellcat chase ... (not really, no contest if it wasn't for the helicopter)

Musta been the water:whistle:;);)