Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Amber Alert...."Missing Person"..

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
@Stormtrooper1320
Where'd you go, Bro? We were all welcoming your return and then no posts since Sunday.
Hope all is well.

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
@Stormtrooper1320
Where'd you go, Bro? We were all welcoming your return and then no posts since Sunday.
Hope all is well.
He’s taking out Russian ships 😁. He’s the guy in the John Deere Tractor pulling her home🤪

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
Not sure if its a change in yer diet or what....but yer actually startin to be a funny guy...(y)
Funny? Funny how??? How is he funny??

fellas.gif

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
@Stormtrooper1320
Hope all is well.
Thanks, just a bunch of late nights this week at work.

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
He’s taking out Russian ships 😁. He’s the guy in the John Deere Tractor pulling her home🤪
You have no idea just how much intestinal fortitude it is taking for me to keep my job here and do the right thing vs hopping on a plane to Ukraine.....where I'd also be doing a better, righter thing....KILLING RUSSIANS, which was every Cold War childs dream. I have gotten several phone calls over the past few weeks about going, but I keep saying no, not yet.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Those jewelry heist's can't be done on normal working hours. Gethe goods and run to the Villages, Fl

OP
1971demon

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Thread Starter #127
You have no idea just how much intestinal fortitude it is taking for me to keep my job here and do the right thing vs hopping on a plane to Ukraine.....where I'd also be doing a better, righter thing....KILLING RUSSIANS, which was every Cold War childs dream. I have gotten several phone calls over the past few weeks about going, but I keep saying no, not yet.
Yikes Troop...would you really go????

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Well look at his user name I mean yeh I believe it.

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Yeh I took my boat out and crew to help Trooper 😁
301C036C-F593-40C9-A790-49E93D130DBE.jpeg CBF9689C-B151-47B3-B21A-35D0866FD1E5.jpeg

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
Yes.

I'm fighting the urge everyday.

I've seen more out of the Ukrainians in the last 6 weeks than I ever saw out of the average Afghani. The Aghan commandos were ok. If the Afghan citizens had stood up to the Taliban like the Ukrainians have stood up to the Russians, they'd still be free.

The collapse of Afghanistan back in August has been a very bitter pill for me to swallow after having spent 3 years there. It has made me question why I even bothered, and made me feel like I have wasted my time and efforts there. Maybe I'm looking for some level of personal vindication and validation. I know that I'm not the only one who feels this way based on the phone calls I have gotten since last August, and the phone calls in the last few weeks.

OP
1971demon

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Thread Starter #131
OP
1971demon

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Thread Starter #132
Yes.

I've seen more out of the Ukrainians in the last 6 weeks than I ever saw out of the average Afghani. The Aghan commandos were ok. If the Afghan citizens had stood up to the Taliban like the Ukrainians have stood up to the Russians, they'd still be free.

The collapse of Afghanistan back in August has been a very bitter pill for me to swallow after having spent 3 years there. It has made me question why I even bothered, and made me feel like I have wasted my time and efforts there. Maybe I'm looking for some level of personal vindication and validation. I know that I'm not the only one who feels this way based on the phone calls I have gotten since last August, and the phone calls in the last few weeks.
Don't blame you..risk your life....for what...almost seems pointless..but we need guys like you...(y)(y)(y)..where would we be without you...

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Yes.

All I'm going to say is, don't go. It's not what you think that it is. You're going to be needed here.

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
Don't blame you..risk your life....for what...almost seems pointless..but we need guys like you...(y)(y)(y)..where would we be without you...
I honestly don't know how to feel about all of that right now. I try to chalk it up to the disease I have of being one of those people who raises their hand and says...fuck it, I'll do it.

Why couldn't I just have a nice, simple disease like "mono".......would've kept me out of a lot of trouble.

OP
1971demon

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Thread Starter #135
I honestly don't know how to feel about all of that right now. I try to chalk it up to the disease I have of being one of those people who raises their hand and says...fuck it, I'll do it.

Why couldn't I just have a nice, simple disease like "mono".......would've kept me out of a lot of trouble.
Or gonorrhea :oops:

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
All I'm going to say is, don't go. It's not what you think that it is.
Nothing ever is.

The war on drugs wasn't. Wasted time there. Should've just went to Nicaragua directly.

The war in Iraq. Partially wasted time there....at least they stood up to ISIS and asked us to help them fight back.

Aghanistan.....turned out to be a complete waste of time and effort.

Jesus Christ......I'm a 3 time loser.

We won the Cold War.....so I got that going for me....which is nice...I think. I feel like going to Ukraine would bring that full circle and give me a 2nd shot at slapping those fuckers down again.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Just take extra ammo. If you run low call David.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Nothing ever is.

The war on drugs wasn't. Wasted time there. Should've just went to Nicaragua directly.

The war in Iraq. Partially wasted time there....at least they stood up to ISIS and asked us to help them fight back.

Aghanistan.....turned out to be a complete waste of time and effort.

Jesus Christ......I'm a 3 time loser.

We won the Cold War.....so I got that going for me....which is nice...I think. I feel like going to Ukraine would bring that full circle and give me a 2nd shot at slapping those fuckers down again.
Take your 2nd shot at them here.

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
Maybe I should go, too? I have an unsettled score with those Russians.

Supposedly I own a forest somewhere in Estonia, which would be fun to see, but primarily I'd like to get even with them in regards to the ship yard, houses, etc. they confiscated from my family.

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
Just take extra ammo. If you run low call David.
That's right cuz there's never "enough" ammo.