Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Amber Alert...."Missing Person"..

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
He's probably a Seminole fan.

OP
1971demon

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Thread Starter #42
another amber alert has ended though. Stormy is back!
yeah..and that melon head CC is back as well....:mad:

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Maybe a wing nuttster??

T_Trahan44

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Spokane Valley
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2012 Challenger SXT

What is this vacation you speak of? How does it work and where do I sign up?

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Pinellas Co. jail. Clearwater.

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6

HWDan

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Home of the Hellcat
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2017 Charger SRT 392
Hey thanks everyone so funny good stuff. And for sure appreciate it @1971demon 😁

... And now I have to go and reverse a car deal my dad has gotten himself into this afternoon.

car-deal2.gif

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
Well spent the whole damn afternoon reversing a car deal that turns into a fiasco. It’s a very long story about these Piece if Shit HOA neighborhoods. Last December I helped my dad get a Hyundai Santa Cruz SAV uh huh that’s what Hyundai calls it. Sport Adventure Vehicle is the category but state of Florida claims it’s a truck. Yeh a suv with the back end chopped off like a Subaru Baja. But nope the registration says it’s a truck so the HOA for the last 4 months has sent him nasty letters for parking the car in the driveway in the middle of the day. WACK JOBS TO THE MAX here in parts of FL. Anyways we turned the car back in and got a SUV so the ass hats HOA can shove it up their ass.
B942BBDC-DC77-42D4-8B6E-ED1BBBF1C7D6.jpeg

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Well spent the whole damn afternoon reversing a car deal that turns into a fiasco. It’s a very long story about these Piece if Shit HOA neighborhoods. Last December I helped my dad get a Hyundai Santa Cruz SAV uh huh that’s what Hyundai calls it. Sport Adventure Vehicle is the category but state of Florida claims it’s a truck. Yeh a suv with the back end chopped off like a Subaru Baja. But nope the registration says it’s a truck so the HOA for the last 4 months has sent him nasty letters for parking the car in the driveway in the middle of the day. WACK JOBS TO THE MAX here in parts of FL. Anyways we turned the car back in and got a SUV so the ass hats HOA can shove it up their ass.
View attachment 68217
Why would they complain?

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Why would they complain?
It’s in the HOA covenants and no lie WACK Jobs IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD. NJ and NY ASS HATS are ruining the STATE. They have ass hats walking around taking pictures of peoples homes no lie. Cars, trucks and or landscaping not approved etc etc. and now ass hats are knocking on doors asking if you have been vaccinated. This is Oldsmar Fl going to the shits.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
It’s in the HOA covenants and no lie WACK Jobs IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD. NJ and NY ASS HATS are ruining the STATE. They have ass hats walking around taking pictures of peoples homes no lie. Cars, trucks and or landscaping not approved etc etc. and now ass hats are knocking on doors asking if you have been vaccinated. This is Oldsmar Fl going to the shits.
They would get shot in my neighborhood and not bragging but many very affluent people live here. I park my Ram and my trailer in my driveway or cul-de-sac all the time.

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Yeh get this no lie last fall my Dads neighbor had friends in for a get tougher and have an outing in the pool. The pool is supposed to be closed once it starts gettin dark. An ass hat neighbor goes over to the group having a good old time in the pool and tells them they have to get out. WTF these people in their 70s and 80s having a nice evening together and this ass hat neighbor is telling them you have to get out. And yeh 3 years ago I had deal and I mean a deal on 2 lots and custom built home in Tarpon Springs Fl for 485k. 4 bedroom 3500 sq ft home. And fight in the family on why why why and I’m like because we get the hell out of the HOA and double our money. Uh huh yeh and that’s the rest of the story.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
I had an old woman come up to my truck at the subdivision post office and tell me that I couldn't park in the postmasters reserved spot.
I asked her if the postmaster was there since it was after 5.
She told me that it didn't matter that I needed to move.
I replied, stop trying to police me like a fucking nazi and get the hell away from my truck.
This is to how deal with them.

Last edited:

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Massive take down by Speedy's new friend.

Illegal_Demon

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Open Space
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon; 2006 Viper (Arrow)

Smitty

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Canton
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC WB
I think they’re called Karens 🤔

Illegal_Demon

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Open Space
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon; 2006 Viper (Arrow)
View attachment 68217
Wait, your dad is driving at 90?

emoji-apple.jpg

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
In reverse.

MikeD1

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Central Florida
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
One of the reasons we left The Eagles in Oldsmar - they had that exact same policy/problem ! Asshat 'clipboard nazi's' patrolling the neighborhoods looking for 'violations' - bunch of old busybodies. They'd go after someone with a beautiful new $60K truck in the driveway, but it was OK to have some ragged out, shitbeater old Honda leaking oil & trans fluid sitting for weeks on end. When they started telling ppl to wash their mailbox & power wash the curb, we had enough & bailed.

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
One of the reasons we left The Eagles in Oldsmar - they had that exact same policy/problem ! Asshat 'clipboard nazi's' patrolling the neighborhoods looking for 'violations' - bunch of old busybodies. They'd go after someone with a beautiful new $60K truck in the driveway, but it was OK to have some ragged out, shitbeater old Honda leaking oil & trans fluid sitting for weeks on end. When they started telling ppl to wash their mailbox & power wash the curb, we had enough & bailed.
Yep you could give me a Free HOA home and I would say no way. My running joke in our marriage is and the wife agrees. We don’t qualify to live in these ASS HAT neighborhoods and never will. That’s why I live in my little or should I say used to be little old farm house. No covenants or crap. And even to the point one of the neighbors years back tried to get an HOA going. I told them no way and if they did I was grandfathered in being I was the whole k neighborhood being they built houses around the original farm. And you guys go fight but I’m excluded and nothing ever came from that stupid shit idea.