Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Wowzers 😍

Lize

Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bury St Edmunds
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
Vehicle
2019 Challenger WB Redeye
Hey guys, not been on forum in ages! Have been busy on work things and moved house.

Went to see my TRX on Monday 😍.

Looks really good. Didn’t drive it but sounded good, seemed pretty similar to my Borla Atak so I don’t think I’ll need to change from stock.

Contrary to what I tell anyone that asks I found myself thinking it looked pretty big 😆. Think this was because it was in a bay at the wrapper and so I was stood close to it rather than looking from a distance as a slightly wider wheelbase and a bit taller can’t make all that much difference.

As well as doing the exterior in yellow/green I asked them to wrap the air vent bezels and a couple of trim bits in red to match the leather inserts for a bit extra colour rather than just the stitching. It was nice but looked very black in comparison to my current Rebel red vinyl interior.

Delivery will be beginning of March as it will be assigned 2022 licence number after the 1st. I’ll have a personal plate on it so people won’t know the age but it makes a difference at resale.

I realised on my way home that in my excitement I had forgotten to take any photos 🙁

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
Good to hear from you and figured the Electric Revolution took you away😜. Exciting times ahead great to hear and look forward to pics.

OP
Lize

Lize

Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bury St Edmunds
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
Vehicle
Thread Starter #3
I have had a spot of bother getting the electricity at the house sorted 😂

The Englishman

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Newbury
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
Vehicle
2018 Demon
Exciting times Lize,saw one in Houston last month they look fantastic and now I’m trying to talk myself out of getting one🥺

OP
Lize

Lize

Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bury St Edmunds
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
Vehicle
Thread Starter #5
Exciting times Lize,saw one in Houston last month they look fantastic and now I’m trying to talk myself out of getting one🥺
You could dip your toe with my Rebel 😀.

I’m quite sure the TRX will be far less practical, I can’t see how I’ll lift appliances or anything heavy into the bed, think a ramp might be necessary. Engine trumps everything.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Hey guys, not been on forum in ages! Have been busy on work things and moved house.

Looks really good. Didn’t drive it but sounded good, seemed pretty similar to my Borla Atak so I don’t think I’ll need to change from stock.

Contrary to what I tell anyone that asks I found myself thinking it looked pretty big 😆. Think this was because it was in a bay at the wrapper and so I was stood close to it rather than looking from a distance as a slightly wider wheelbase and a bit taller can’t make all that much difference.

As well as doing the exterior in yellow/green I asked them to wrap the air vent bezels and a couple of trim bits in red to match the leather inserts for a bit extra colour rather than just the stitching. It was nice but looked very black in comparison to my current Rebel red vinyl interior.

Delivery will be beginning of March as it will be assigned 2022 licence number after the 1st. I’ll have a personal plate on it so people won’t know the age but it makes a difference at resale.

I realised on my way home that in my excitement I had forgotten to take any photos 🙁
We had Interpol looking for you ya know...:(

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
I have had a spot of bother getting the electricity at the house sorted 😂
Have you been datin Hickster:unsure:

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Hickstah has his own nuke plant and will be hill billy selling electros all the way to Cin see nats ass. Gots alot to in vi ent between now and El Biden's time is up. Unless Bob is voting for the queen of shame.

Mean Cat

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat

I knew you would miss me & come back with gifts. :LOL:;)

OP
Lize

Lize

Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bury St Edmunds
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
Vehicle
Thread Starter #10
My beloved Rebel is now at the dealer, should be sold on Monday 🥲

He had a couple of TRX and outside they didn’t look large so it must have been the garage bay confusing my eyes.

Also a couple of night edition Classic Rams waiting for new owners collecting them, they looked neat trucks and very good value.

Feeling a bit miserable now without a truck even though not that long until the new one is ready.

The Englishman

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Newbury
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
Vehicle
2018 Demon
Boatwright?

WhipCat

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
In the Jungle
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
Congrats your gonna love it

I have 14000 miles on mine now. Been only 8 1/2 months!

OP
Lize

Lize

Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bury St Edmunds
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
Vehicle
Thread Starter #13

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
Congratulations on finally getting yours. I'm sure you'll like it.

OP
Lize

Lize

Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bury St Edmunds
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
Vehicle
Thread Starter #15
Congrats your gonna love it

I have 14000 miles on mine now. Been only 8 1/2 months!
Been looking at your lights on the TRX forum 👍

I’m quite tempted by a Rigid chase bar but not sure it might look overkill, will introduce myself on there shortly.

OP
Lize

Lize

Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bury St Edmunds
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
Vehicle
Thread Starter #16
Congratulations on finally getting yours. I'm sure you'll like it.
Not quite there yet, fingers crossed be ready 1st March.