Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Wow beyond wow nothing I mean nothing.......no news on the next baddest ass car coming!

68coronet

Member ID
Reactions
City
Jacksonville
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Dodge Challenger R/T Shaker
Stellantis is now calling all the shots at FCA, and have put an immediate end to the Dodge SRT Division. This group is extremely into electric cars. This company is no friend of America, and has made no bones about what they think about muscle cars. It’s the beginning of the end.
- Liam Wilson

"This is all only temporary... enjoy it while it lasts."
- Carol Shelby

covidcommander

500 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clementon
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger
I'd like the helliphant in the charger and maybe front wheel drive electric motors added to the rwd platform

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
You and me both. W the front hubs performance would increase by far.more than just the sum of the additional power. Said this since 2017

68coronet

Member ID
Reactions
City
Jacksonville
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
The need for more power is insatiable. :)

Last edited:

Boris

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Rammer
Buy a Tesla S Plaid
0-60 in 1.9
9.25 @155 1/4
1020hp

120k If a Demon is/was a steal at 100k, this isn't much more for a 1/2 second quicker. (its still ugly - really wish Musk would hire a better design team)

Demoniccat

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mid
State
RI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye
I dunno. Having to discount them so heavily doesn't bode well for a new more expensive version. The power bucks thing was the tell imo. Only so many that will fork over cash for 800hp cars. I'm still holding on that they put the Hellephant in these before calling it quits.
You & me both would like to see the grand finally with a Hellaphant, Doubtful but possible. Would probably be insane ADM if they managed to pull it off.

OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #27
You even have to start to wonder if there is something more potent than the current Hellcat in the works which would possibly slow the sale of the Hellcats. And this is the reason nothing is being shared. A far out thought but wow not much news for the future at Dodge. Ford is showing its future Electric vehicles but yet Dodge nothing beyond nothing.

HWDan

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Home of the Hellcat
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2017 Charger SRT 392
OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #30

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
How many c8 ZR1s are they going to make though at probably 150k base price.. I don’t know if anyone’s checked recently but lightly used C7 ZR1s are in the 140-150k range
Me and others I know are watching close.;)

It would be ignorant to buy a C7 at today’s prices, wait for this to cool down.

The C8 Z06 or -7, could be worth every penny of $150k not with the turbo, but the NA flat plane V8, but let’s hope they can be had for closer to $125k. That unit will likely be giving people who spend at least twice that on their cars some real trouble on the road courses.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
The guy down the street has em all,,, even a blonde headed gal. Gasser, 396, 70s Challenger, dressed out Harley. All tucked away in the garage,,, even the blonde. And his name is,, fittin,, Ty.

68coronet

Member ID
Reactions
City
Jacksonville
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
The guy down the street has em all,,, even a blonde headed gal. Gasser, 396, 70s Challenger, dressed out Harley. All tucked away in the garage,,, even the blonde. And his name is,, fittin,, Ty.
I had an attorney purchase a rare Eddie Van Halen Music Man guitar from me. He whips-out his iPhone and begins to show me pics of all his stuff. Most of these personality types are posers, so I insisted that he play the guitar before purchasing it. As I suspected, he couldn't play. He began to play "Ain't Talkin' Bout Love", but was playing it wrong. When I attempted to tutor him, he insisted that his version was the correct way. i.e. Narcissist. Before he left in his Bentley, he informed me that he and his wife do a "wine and cheese showing" every time he made a successful acquisition. :sick:

My brother is a billionaire. He owns a Porsche and a Land Rover, that's it. Not that he doesn't love cars... The car of his youth was a 1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1 w/428 Super Cobra Jet. I'm surprised that he never purchased another, as dad convinced to sell it. I think it bothered me more than it did him. In the eyes of a 7 year old boy, it was a life-size Hot Wheels car! :)

Last edited:

Demoniccat

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mid
State
RI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye
Me and others I know are watching close.;)

It would be ignorant to buy a C7 at today’s prices, wait for this to cool down.

The C8 Z06 or -7, could be worth every penny of $150k not with the turbo, but the NA flat plane V8, but let’s hope they can be had for closer to $125k. That unit will likely be giving people who spend at least twice that on their cars some real trouble on the road courses.
Like them or not the Vette has been a dollar value sports car for some time, to get 5% more car you have spend like 30 to 50% more with most but not all sports car. If I were sitting at a high end exotic sports cars CEO desk I would be shitting bricks with the dollar value to be had on Vetts, encroachment on market share with European high end is inevitable