Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

What have you driven or ridden today😁

Whatknot

2000 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
nearest is Portland, but live in the country
State
OR
Country
United States
Knot Guy....ya got 14 horses???? WTF....@ the end of the week...that's alotta horse shit....o_Oo_O
Between the wife's, daughter's, and mine, we have 22, and my wife's business includes boarding horses, she has 34 being boarded right now, and a long wait list of people, the next barn is under construction already, and another 2700 feet of fencing and cross fencing is being Installed starting next week. Wife's business has really taken off, and she needs to hire another good employee or two, but is having trouble finding the right people. I help out a lot, but i leave again in a couple of weeks, and will be away 3 weeks again, like i am too often.

Whatknot

2000 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
State
OR
Country
United States
Oh and the reason for buying her the new small tractor a couple years ago, is it fits easily In the barns, so is good for scooping up shit and stuff, saves her and her staff a lot of manual labor. She has a big tractor to, but its too large for many chores, so the baby tractor is actually used most of all. Sometimes it would be nice if it was just a little bit bigger, but then again it would be too big for the small jobs. Someday I see a third tractor joining us, half way between the two we have.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Between the wife's, daughter's, and mine, we have 22, and my wife's business includes boarding horses, she has 34 being boarded right now, and a long wait list of people, the next barn is under construction already, and another 2700 feet of fencing and cross fencing is being Installed starting next week. Wife's business has really taken off, and she needs to hire another good employee or two, but is having trouble finding the right people. I help out a lot, but i leave again in a couple of weeks, and will be away 3 weeks again, like i am too often.
A fleet of horses....you realize..you make our pal CC seem normal...and he's about as normal as Kaitlyn Jenner...:p:p:p

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
A fleet of horses....you realize..you make our pal CC seem normal...and he's about as normal as Kaitlyn Jenner...:p:p:p
So I gotta ask...WTF do ya do with 2500 lbs. of horse shit every week:unsure:

Whatknot

2000 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
State
OR
Country
United States

LMAO.

Well we are adding another 21 for boarding around late August, and I am getting another personal horse for me about October she will be ready to come home.

Whatknot

2000 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
State
OR
Country
United States
So I gotta ask...WTF do ya do with 2500 lbs. of horse shit every week:unsure:
Pile it up, different piles every month, and when it is 180 days or more old, we sell it as compost. People will pay a lot for shit. They can come with their own pickup or trailer, or i arrange for my gravel truck to deliver bulk loads over 5 yards, up to 11 yards per load. Friday i sold 77 yards to a farmer, to till into their field. Wish we had more, we are sold out of the older stuff, only fresh left, and I don't like to sell newer than 180 days. Some say 120 days is old enough, I disagree. Could have sold another 100 yards in the past two weeks if we had it.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Pile it up, different piles every month, and when it is 180 days or more old, we sell it as compost. People will pay a lot for shit. They can come with their own pickup or trailer, or i arrange for my gravel truck to deliver bulk loads over 5 yards, up to 11 yards per load. Friday i sold 77 yards to a farmer, to till into their field. Wish we had more, we are sold out of the older stuff, only fresh left, and I don't like to sell newer than 180 days. Some say 120 days is old enough, I disagree. Could have sold another 100 yards in the past two weeks if we had it.
WTF...flyin all kinds of aircraft...fleets of horses...sellin old horse shit by the yard...knot guy...I'm from NY...any idea how hard it is for me to get my head around all this...I got this image of you bein a conglomeration of the lone ranger..Jan Michael Vincent (air wolf fame)..and Mr. Haney..(green acres)...and yer wife...a Baywatch babe..with ties to my friend Flicka...excuse me...but I need a nap...:unsure::cool::p;)

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
so.... around 60 horsepower or so.

Whatknot

2000 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
State
OR
Country
United States
WTF...flyin all kinds of aircraft...fleets of horses...sellin old horse shit by the yard...knot guy...I'm from NY...any idea how hard it is for me to get my head around all this...I got this image of you bein a conglomeration of the lone ranger..Jan Michael Vincent (air wolf fame)..and Mr. Haney..(green acres)...and yer wife...a Baywatch babe..with ties to my friend Flicka...excuse me...but I need a nap...:unsure::cool::p;)

I'm blessed, and know it. My daughter is in many ways my world. Also married out of my league, you are correct.

Whatknot

2000 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
State
OR
Country
United States
so.... around 60 horsepower or so.
56 right now, adding more soon. 🙂🙂🙂

OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #211
It’s Ford Truck Day😁
Have already driven the F350 Tremor this morning 180 miles and now heading west in the Raptor. Letting the daughter drive the Raptor for the first time.

EFAFDB8D-091B-4282-A643-EABB9DFC8A81.jpeg 36E49DBE-86A2-4C73-9AD8-88DD7C73B739.jpeg 0CEA6FA5-06FF-4700-93F9-43305307DD0E.jpeg A117B1DF-5179-4B98-9AAF-0979DAC274AB.jpeg

Whatknot

2000 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
State
OR
Country
United States

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
Is teh green stuffed animal yours or hers?

Whatknot

2000 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
State
OR
Country
United States
OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #216
Drove the GT500 today😁 after driving the Challenger Redeye yesterday. And actually I spent Sunday and Monday enjoying the Redeye which she is just really really an awesome road car. Today I get in the GT500 and I really enjoy driving back to back days different vehicles to pickup the true differences between the vehicles. The Challenger and also my Charger just seem to "coast" down the road. I mean its crazy the Mopars just want to go 80mph like nothing and yet the GT500 she wants you to push her to go 80mph. The GT500 is actually easier to contain yourself since she doesn't just roll down the road with ease. And dont get me wrong when you nail her she is truly incredibly fast. And its just a whole different feel of fast than the Hellcats. Now the Hellcats just want you to haul ass and its truly dangerous since its all out your license😳. And for me I do so many long haul open road rides it so easy to push these cars to what they were designed for. And I do not like bragging about speeds since I think you jinx yourself with to much of that conversation. The GT500 is by far the more race car feel than the Hellcats and yes of course the comfort and enjoyment of the Hellcats is far more practical for everyday fun and driving. But the GT500 just feels like the 2 door performance back road track all out badd ass vehicle. And the options to change the Exhaust note is really nice which I just can't believe Dodge did not do this. The DCT tranny in the GT500 is so aggressive and much more active on the matching rev downshifting which gives you a lot more WOW factor going thru the gears. Summing it up the GT500 is fun ride and especially for the back roads but she doesn't coast down the road and have the "free wheeling" feel like the Hellcats.
EAB5827D-9ACC-46A7-BCEC-E0222FB45E56.jpeg CE1A4BD9-F21B-4299-84B4-2E7272E7AD12.jpeg

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Good to sea every one in good shape and spirits. Roade the hospital bed for for the past 5 days. Fell again and got all busted up. Car is a baking in the garage with a new paint job. 2 more weeks of hybernation and out she goes. Time fer a dealership paid service 1 st of June.

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
CC, if you could only have one, the Dodge or the Ford, which would it be? You could still have trucks etc... to do the other things, but if you could have only one of the two sports cars, which would it be?

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
CC, if you could only have one, the Dodge or the Ford, which would it be? You could still have trucks etc... to do the other things, but if you could have only one of the two sports cars, which would it be?
he's gonna say the RE

YMMV

Founding Member
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Morris Co
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
18 Charger HC
Recently in our shop. That GT2RS is definitely the next car I will own for the track.

Attachments