Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

What did you do to your Hellcat today?

Hickster

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Sun going down, temps have dropped out of the 90s, time to go romp down US 19. Gettin the monster detailed on Monday for car show on Thursday. Then get the turbo parts ordered and the new cooler modification.

Idoru99

Premium Account
Active Duty U.S. Navy
Member ID
Reactions
City
Dumfries
State
VA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Challenger Redeye
Changed oil and installed the DIRS diff brace.

Install went well, most frustrating part was getting the crossmember bolts and the PEM inserts to line up. Other than that, almost seemed too easy.

Hickster

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Too easy?? Say that now. Just wait,, attempting to be positive about these thangs. I have sum coming as of tomorrow. Monday. Then MRI again. Then place $$ down on the parts for the twin turbo install. Exhaust and engineering the new coolant system being formalized from the a/c unit. The high performance shop seems to be in line of what I am attempting to do. They have done the turbos, Hellion, before and I will walk them thru the new coolant system and low voltage lightning system Bob and I have devised. Taking the hell cat from 732 hp to 1,100 hp will take some up grading other than just the turbos. I have budgeted $15,000 for this project and if that is not inline,, please speak up. Drive shaft and tighterners I have had in my mind with an upgrade on the tranny and motor mounts. Will be a learning ex,, yes #8. #7 is coming over tomorrow and gal friend from Tennessee called me today letting me know she bought us a house in the mountains. What?? Tennessee hear I come before winter.

Demoniccat

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Central
State
MA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye
Hick, check out @Southernmincat build. Believe he went with same set up, and is a member here. Hellion twin turbo. He maybe able to give good feed back on the build to make it go smooth, he went down this path already. Hp power figure sticks out clearly in my mind as it dynoed @ 1320 HP. Easy number to remember, as in 1320’ 1/4 mile.

@Marc W might be the best to advise on how to get that power to the ground. He has been down this road and knows what works best and has the best chance of staying together, of course nothings bulletproof at that level and above.

Last edited:

Hickster

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Yo Demon,
I will do so. Thanks fer the heads up. I am learning from the 70s and the vetts from 10 years ago. I do know a bit but not from yester year. I have built, tuned, and know my way around a few years ago, but times have crept up on me. I have spent the past 2 weeks of learning the products, but still a long way to go. Thanks

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ChargerChallenger General Automotive Discussions 8
Magnified General Automotive Discussions 36
ChargerChallenger General Automotive Discussions 78
HWDan Off Topic Chat 20
P Off Topic Chat 2
jroyk Off Topic Chat 12
HWDan Ram 1500 TRX Discussions 12
ChargerChallenger General Automotive Discussions 4
A Off Topic Chat 53
Magnified Off Topic Chat 22
vortecd Off Topic Chat 36