Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

What Can I Do For You?

Trader history for Diboblo (1)

Diboblo

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Riverside
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Charger Hellcat!
Hi guys!

I'm about a year new to the Hellcat Scene, but not to Chrysler/FCA products.

I've supported Chargers, Magnums, Challengers, 300's and the WK & WK2 platforms for over 10 years, providing LED light mods, Kicker subwoofer integration harnesses, custom electronic solutions (remote 2.4GHz switches), Bluetooth music streaming solutions and more, for Gen1 LX, LC and WK vehicles.

I've been involved in SEMA and private owner show car builds.

My first mod, for the Charger (LD) Hellcat and 392 was a lighting kit for the rear bumper grilles.

I'm a hobbiest who has a mind for tinkering and a bunch of great ideas.

What can I do for you? Well, my Tumblr gallery is here: http://www.LuxTechnologies.Tumblr.com. My website is here: http://www.LuxTe.ch. I also have a number of ongoing threads on another forum, with a myriad of examples of my mods. PM me for links to that forums specific threads. I hope to bring some of that knowledge to this site and help in any way I can.

Let's mod!

Bob

Last edited:
OP
Diboblo

Diboblo

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Riverside
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #2
Here's an example of the type of work I can do...

2005 Dodge Magnum.

Full red LED controls and switches, including custom lighted speedometer pointer kit.

This car had my Bluetooth music streaming kit, subwoofer integration harness, MDS notification LED, UConnect integration harness, one touch reset for the troubled Pac-Audio AAI-CHY Aux input box (these things would go offline, randomly. Pac never issued a fix, so I came up with one that was elegant and stealthy). I'm sure in the 12 years we had this car, there were more things done to it, but that's what co.es to mind.

I know there is heavy focus for performance mods, here, but I thought I'd throw my hat into the ring, to see how I can help.

Let's mod!

Bob
Riverside, California

Last edited:

landoawd

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Hillsborough
State
NC
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
I'd like to see some sort of underhood lighting that is a bit more...focused(?) than the factory lighting. I don't know if this means one small strip, a couple of strategically placed bulbs, etc., or even if I'm properly describing what it is that I want.

Where am I, again?

OP
Diboblo

Diboblo

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Riverside
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #4
I'd like to see some sort of underhood lighting that is a bit more...focused(?) than the factory lighting. I don't know if this means one small strip, a couple of strategically placed bulbs, etc., or even if I'm properly describing what it is that I want.

Where am I, again?
Sorry for the late reply.

I totally get where you're coming from.

My hood grille light kit has a happy accident... under hood lighting!!!

Check it out:

Whatcha think? The strip, or strips, can be placed anywhere, and made from 2" to 16 feet, and come in a variety of colors.

This is tapped into headlight mains and comes on with headlights.

I offer an RF wireless switch, and a 2.4GHz wiress switch, to power this kit, also.

Let me know what you think.

Bob
Riverside, California

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
have vid of that underhood lighting at a distance? not really my thing but looks like you did a quality job.

On an old MB S500 I really enjoyed the all windows down at a touch of button - what is entailed in your system for the Hellcat Charger? On the S it was an IR signal from the key fob with a sensor in the door handle.

OP
Diboblo

Diboblo

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Riverside
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #6
have vid of that underhood lighting at a distance? not really my thing but looks like you did a quality job.

On an old MB S500 I really enjoyed the all windows down at a touch of button - what is entailed in your system for the Hellcat Charger? On the S it was an IR signal from the key fob with a sensor in the door handle.
Yeah... I don't generally run the scoop light, but I use my car as a rolling test bed, to get things right, so there it is. LOL.

I build my own mounted 2.4GHz switch kit, with 10 amp relay... or provide an off the shelf RF switch kit, with fob.

The 2.4GHz kit was developed for guys who install 3rd gen steering wheels into Gen1 Charger, Challenger, Magnum, or 300 and want to use the paddle shifters as switches. It's pretty slick.

By the way, your Charger, RAM, or Challenger can be programmed for windows down, with the FOBIK.

Press unlock once, then again & hold. The windows will roll down as long as you hold the button...also, pretty slick.

I did a write-up/how-to. It may be in the wiki, now.

Bob
Riverside, California

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
Where is that write up, do you know what thread?

OP
Diboblo

Diboblo

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Riverside
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #8

Slowpoke387

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Somewhere
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye WB

Where am I, again?
What factory lighting?

landoawd

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Hillsborough
State
NC
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Maybe the dim bulb is in my head? That said, problem is now worse and requires a fix. ;)

PaVaSteeler

Mole
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
VA
Country
United States
subscribed