Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Welcome newcomers, please introduce yourself!

SirHenri

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436716501.928859.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436716516.350782.jpg

hueofheather

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
Hi, I am from Kingston, Ontario, Canada. Purchased a 2015 Charger Hellcat in April 2015. But it never got built. Now the dealer tells me that I will get a 2016 for the same price, but I have no build date or anything. So I hope to have it soon!! ???
I tripped across this forum a while back but I didn't have the car... Looking forward to the car

HellcatMike

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
Welcome!
Hi, I am from Kingston, Ontario, Canada. Purchased a 2015 Charger Hellcat in April 2015. But it never got built. Now the dealer tells me that I will get a 2016 for the same price, but I have no build date or anything. So I hope to have it soon!! ???
I tripped across this forum a while back but I didn't have the car... Looking forward to the car

hueofheather

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
Thanks to all that responded,

Very kind!

CARiD

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2006 SXT charger
Hi everyone! My name is Michael and I am a great fan of Charger Hellcat models. I don't own one but I have a big experience with performance modifications of HEMI vehicles. Currently work at CARiD online store as a product consultant. I will look around on the forum and possibly become a supporting vendor to post more about Hellcat performance upgrade from our site.

slj440

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
hi currently almost driving a scat pac charger bought it this winter has been in storage for winter will be bringing it out soon. also working on a 1973 duster have the motor and trans done will be putting it together this summer.hope to bracket race the charger until it is done. i am not a big poster as my typing skills are marginal. looking to get some tec on charger.would like to know min. wheel dia. i can run on charger before I get into brakes and maybe a name of company that makes them tires that hook any thing

Warcat

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
I'm new here, but wanted to say hello.

OP
HellcatFan

HellcatFan

1000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Thread Starter #28

Warcat

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
Welcome to the forum.
Thanks for having me.
I purchased my 15' Hellcat while on break in Afghanistan. After waiting a year and a half, I finally picked it up and it's extremely awesome. Now I'm trying not to drive it everyday, lol.

wmoverman

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
New Bay Area Hellcat'er

New Hellcat owner, new to the CA Bay Area. Hoping to meet up with some other owners/clubs in the Bay.

Warcat

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
Welcome to the family Marine, rah! #DodgeBoyz

HellcatMike

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
MI
Country