Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Thinking about a TRX - Anybody know a good dealership?

04Ram2500Hemi

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Western
State
MT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
So- I’m giving a serious thought to buying a TRX. The problem is our local Dodge Sales Department here in Missoula is so bad that I ended up buying a Raptor instead of a Power Wagon because they lied to me so much. The bigger bummer is the service department at the same dealership is fantastic, and I really liked the service they gave (to be fair, the local Ford Sales/Service has been really good to me).

I‘ve had good luck with Dennis Dillon Dodge in Caldwell Idaho, but I’m open to suggestions from others.

MiHiHemi

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Parker
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger SRT 426
Have you checked out the MPG on those yet? I’m hearing around 10. Will pass anything but a gas station I guess :)

OP
04Ram2500Hemi

04Ram2500Hemi

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Western
State
MT
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #3
I do less than 9,000 miles a year, so fuel economy isn’t a huge concern.

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
So- I’m giving a serious thought to buying a TRX. The problem is our local Dodge Sales Department here in Missoula is so bad that I ended up buying a Raptor instead of a Power Wagon because they lied to me so much. The bigger bummer is the service department at the same dealership is fantastic, and I really liked the service they gave (to be fair, the local Ford Sales/Service has been really good to me).

I‘ve had good luck with Dennis Dillon Dodge in Caldwell Idaho, but I’m open to suggestions from others.

Exactly how long have you been in the current truck?? It seems like two months...

:unsure:

:LOL::p

OP
04Ram2500Hemi

04Ram2500Hemi

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Western
State
MT
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #5
Exactly how long have you been in the current truck?? It seems like two months...

:unsure:

:LOL::p
Almost 9 months...

The Raptor is a fantastic truck. I just don’t love it. I loved my Power Wagon. I like the Raptor.

I may have problems that require professional help...