Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Stellantis Boss Looks Toward All EV Future

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
The whole world as we know it will be different in a few years if we stay on the path we are on so it may not matter

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
Wow I think it’s truly sad and really bad how the Automotive Manufacturers are listening to the Wack Job Greenies. I mean they are being blind sided by complete incompetent board members, Governing bodies and of course the biggest mistake of all Social Media. These ASS HATS in charge of these manufacturers need to be slapped around and sat down. Do these future lookers actually understand what’s happening to the transportation industry? Hell no their blindsided living in their Ivory Towers. And even to the point just step back. The World wide Pandemic in itself saved HUGE Carbon Foot Print savings. The Pandemic in itself probably saved 10 years of Carbon Foot Print. And now look at all the Remote workers, office buildings empty, Amazon ordering which saves people from driving. The continued advancement of change of buying things and working from home is a huge Carbon Foot print savings. But NO do the Ass hats and wack jobs recognize this hell no. Just insane how as times advances the change in life styles will In itself save Carbon Foot Print. People do not have to fly from shore to shore or oversees to do meetings with the likes of Zoom. The advancement of Ice vehicles is getting better and better. I could go on and on the change in front of us to help the Carbon Foot print. And in the end by 2040 all the electric cars will be sitting collecting dust since the change of times is here and the Dumb Shits among us will extract key minerals to make something that is a book shelf end In the end.

OP
DavidKFla

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #5
Wow I think it’s truly sad and really bad how the Automotive Manufacturers are listening to the Wack Job Greenies. I mean they are being blind sided by complete incompetent board members, Governing bodies and of course the biggest mistake of all Social Media. These ASS HATS in charge of these manufacturers need to be slapped around and sat down. Do these future lookers actually understand what’s happening to the transportation industry? Hell no their blindsided living in their Ivory Towers. And even to the point just step back. The World wide Pandemic in itself saved HUGE Carbon Foot Print savings. The Pandemic in itself probably saved 10 years of Carbon Foot Print. And now look at all the Remote workers, office buildings empty, Amazon ordering which saves people from driving. The continued advancement of change of buying things and working from home is a huge Carbon Foot print savings. But NO do the Ass hats and wack jobs recognize this hell no. Just insane how as times advances the change in life styles will In itself save Carbon Foot Print. People do not have to fly from shore to shore or oversees to do meetings with the likes of Zoom. The advancement of Ice vehicles is getting better and better. I could go on and on the change in front of us to help the Carbon Foot print. And in the end by 2040 all the electric cars will be sitting collecting dust since the change of times is here and the Dumb Shits among us will extract key minerals to make something that is a book shelf end In the end.
The "carbon footprint" is nothing but bullshit. Life on this planet is based on carbon.
Plants convert carbon into oxygen for us to breathe.
Stop producing carbon, plants and trees die and all animal life right along with them.

Smitty

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Canton
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC WB
It’s all about being PC. I don’t think any of them are really that concerned about the environment based on past records fighting CAFE. However, now it’s the “IN” thing to be green and push EVs to avoid the wrath of the greenies. If they’re the only one not jumping on the EV bandwagon then they become the bad guy. Wish we had more bad guys.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
The whole world as we know it will be different in a few years if we stay on the path we are on so it may not matter
I tell my son...his children age 4 and 6..are going to grow up in a far different world than he did...that's pretty much a given...

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
It’s all about being PC. I don’t think any of them are really that concerned about the environment based on past records fighting CAFE. However, now it’s the “IN” thing to be green and push EVs to avoid the wrath of the greenies. If they’re the only one not jumping on the EV bandwagon then they become the bad guy. Wish we had more bad guys.
Why do you think I always wear black....EVERYDAY...;)

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
CC....2040...I'll be 87..I'm gonna coast till 2032...by then...let the dumb fucks do what ever they want...:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Boris

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Rammer
A decade of being a Hemi man all being thrown in the trash.

I'm out.
Maybe do a turbo Hemi build in an older car. Not interested in an EV 300 or Airflow or Cuda etc.
I hope if fucking flops big time

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Talking of Carbon Foot Print…….which manufacturer has made the most or should I say from Carbon Foot Print Tax Credits. Uh huh Elon Musk of Tesla. You can’t make this shit up being all us Ice age folks enriched Elon. Dodge and many others have to pay Tesla for Carbon Foot Print tax credits or pay dearly to the imposing Governments. This is a whole another conversations not even mentioned much. The Ice Age manufacturers are forced to pay millions in Tesla and you just know the investors and board room meetings discuss this as well to force the hand. On one Hand some see Elon as a good guy but in the other hand he supports all this shit. And enriches himself from the incompetence of Government.

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Why do you think I always wear black....EVERYDAY...;)
I do and have for many years:cool:

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat/2019 Challenger Redeye
It's all about the billions of our tax dollars the government is giving them.

Smitty

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Canton
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC WB
As much as I’m not a Musk fan if he’s legally using the stupidity of our government to enrich himself well more power to him. That’s business🤷 Shame on the government for allowing it

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
As much as I’m not a Musk fan if he’s legally using the stupidity of our government to enrich himself well more power to him. That’s business🤷 Shame on the government for allowing it
I have been preaching this for years. I love how Tesla presented to the Governing Powers in its early beginnings to get the billion dollars of tax payers monies. The presentation was Tesla would builds an affordable Electric vehicle like the “Peoples Car” Hitler did for the Germans. Uh huh are you kidding me he designed a Rich mans Elitist car. But hey since it’s runs on rare materials and still requires Carbon Foot print to manufacturer and it doesn’t make any noise out of the rear of the car its all ok.

Smitty

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Canton
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC WB
I have been preaching this for years. I love how Tesla presented to the Governing Powers in its early beginnings to get the billion dollars of tax payers monies. The presentation was Tesla would builds an affordable Electric vehicle like the “Peoples Car” Hitler did for the Germans. Uh huh are you kidding me he designed a Rich mans Elitist car. But hey since it’s runs on rare materials and still requires Carbon Foot print to manufacturer and it doesn’t make any noise out of the rear of the car its all ok.
Kind of like getting pissed at people that take advantage of loopholes in the tax code. The government is the one that sets the codes. Of course Musk was advocating for his own benefit to get his cash but the government was stupid enough to agree.

Boris

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Rammer
Kind of like getting pissed at people that take advantage of loopholes in the tax code. The government is the one that sets the codes. Of course Musk was advocating for his own benefit to get his cash but the government was stupid enough to agree.
The government was stupid enough to award tax credits to "clean" cars and penalize "dirty" cars.
Tesla makes money selling this government product. I will be curious to see how things go when all the automakers make their own credits and don't need his.

Old Mopar Guy

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
15 Hellcat Challenger
“Stellantis Boss Looks Toward All EV Future”
Looks like my future is without these jack-offs.

OP
DavidKFla

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #19
“Stellantis Boss Looks Toward All EV Future”
Looks like my future is without these jack-offs.
This is why I posted the new restomod Chevelles.

Old Mopar Guy

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country