Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Shout out for good service- Direct Connect Auto Transport

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
Folks we complain a lot, the damn CHINESE ORIGINATED WEAPON FLU has busted up the country the last three years. But I have just had an excellent experience with these folks. They are picking up my new Durango and bringing it to my door here on Monday. The cost was reasonable, the service was outstanding. This was almost fun. For the price and as good as this was, maybe I will allow them to transport the Challenger sometime!

Found them on a quick internet search the other night and got an instant quote. The rest of it was extremely professional and positive. Carrier was assigned a few minutes ago. I am fired up to smell some new leather Monday! Pics will follow.

drag racer

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
PEORIA
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
'16 Challenger HC, '19 Durango SRT, '22 Charger SP
Great for you Gatz! Since on the subject, I will also like to shout out to INTERCITY LINES, based in the Northeast, but go nationwide. Apparently Leno's go-to carrier also. I used them for my recent cross-country delivery of my new Charger Scatty. I guess I would say they are in the "high end" of the enclosed transport market, but I was not about to cheap out with a nice, brand new ride. They were nothing but the best to deal with - office staff, dispatch, and the driver was a great guy, especially since I needed them smack during the Barrett-Jackson week here, and their well-known competitors could not give me a date better than 1-7 WEEKS, crying about having all their fleet in Scottsdale and heading the other direction. And Intercity was a significantly lower price too. My car was picked up at Koons on the truck headed West within 5 days after scheduling.

1678328444419.jpeg