Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

SA2020 helmets

TrackDay

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Great White North
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Dodge Challenger
Is anyone getting a new helmet with the new releases this month?
I have some friends interested in the Stilo ST5, but it's a little too rich for my blood.
So far I have in mind to get a Bell M8 and add in a head and neck restraint for the same cost as just the Stilo ST5 helmet.
Also need to renew my harness this year, so I may get one designed for a head and neck restraint with 2" upper belts that taper up to 3".
Decisions, decisions.

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Now is the time to get one if you need one since you will get to use it for awhile. I bought my last one around '16 so right after the 2015 came out

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Is anyone getting a new helmet with the new releases this month?
I have some friends interested in the Stilo ST5, but it's a little too rich for my blood.
So far I have in mind to get a Bell M8 and add in a head and neck restraint for the same cost as just the Stilo ST5 helmet.
Also need to renew my harness this year, so I may get one designed for a head and neck restraint with 2" upper belts that taper up to 3".
Decisions, decisions.
But if the Stilo is what you want it will be awhile before you have to replace it so per year the cost would not be that much. I bought an Impact since Matt Hagan uses that brand;)

sad

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bartlesville
State
OK
Country
United States
I loooooooove my Stilo GT5 carbon. Built-in audio. Configurable padding for perfect fit... I’m using iridium yellow visor. Couldn’t be happier.

WhipCat

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
In the Jungle
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
I literally just bought my stilo carbon st5 like 30 minutes ago and saw this thread. It’s costly but I bought my dad one for Christmas and saw how light it was. Built in mic and ear muff speakers. It’s badass.

can’t wait for mine to come in

86D62F47-B8CB-420C-88C8-C6F8298091B9.jpeg

Member ID
Reactions
City
Burnsville
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Redeye
You look too young to drive --- I would return the helmet and get your money back

WhipCat

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
In the Jungle
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
You look too young to drive --- I would return the helmet and get your money back
never to old to race. Better to start as young as possible