Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Rock sliders or running boards

Skrelnik

Member ID
Reactions
City
Fairfield
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
We recently added a Black TRX to our garage and I have been thinking of adding Rock Sliders or Running Boards.

Does anyone know any people or companies that make these for Rams? I am looking for a quality USA shop. As an example, my Wrangler's sliders are from KD Fabworks, and I am looking for a shop similar to that, or Robert at Dirtworx, but for Rams

If you can find the brand on a web site like American trucks or Amazon I am not interested.

Not the best picture, but the salesman Justin at this place was solid to work with. One of the only dealers around these parts willing to sell for MSRP.

IMG_20210621_121538.jpg

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
You may have to find a local metal fabricator or a race car chassis shop to build you exactly what you want. Powder coating afterward shouldn't be too expensive.

OP
S

Skrelnik

Member ID
Reactions
City
Fairfield
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #3
You may have to find a local metal fabricator or a race car chassis shop to build you exactly what you want. Powder coating afterward shouldn't be too expensive.
Yeah, I was hoping that not to be the case as I have been searching for a shop but coming up empty. Thx!

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
You can always get whichever ones you wind up with coated with spray bedliner for a reasonable price too. I've seen some that are starting to come that way from several manufacturers (Go Rhino) that look pretty good.

OP
S

Skrelnik

Member ID
Reactions
City
Fairfield
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #6
You may have to look up the road in Bridgeport, Stratford, West Haven, or New Haven. Maybe even Shelton.

Connecticut Chassis and Speed is in Milford, and it looks like they do project work.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/Connecticut-Chassis-and-Speed-Inc-674913019210446/posts/
Thanks for looking these places up since I believe you are from Maryland. I have tried a few places around here for my Wrangler but no person wanted to make anything. I am going to get the bed Line X'ed so I will ask them if they know of any local fabricators that can do this. Thx

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
Thanks for looking these places up since I believe you are from Maryland. I have tried a few places around here for my Wrangler but no person wanted to make anything. I am going to get the bed Line X'ed so I will ask them if they know of any local fabricators that can do this. Thx
No problem. I worked at Sikorsky in Stratford for a few years and lived in Waterbury and West Haven, so I'm going off of bad memory of what may be around :LOL:

Old Mopar Guy

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
15 Hellcat Challenger
Nice truck, congrats. Fixed the pic as best I could.
7DF8F4DB-1E79-44D8-A123-DF25FAA225B9.jpeg

OP
S

Skrelnik

Member ID
Reactions
City
Fairfield
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #9
Nice truck, congrats. Fixed the pic as best I could.
View attachment 47534
Thanks!

No problem. I worked at Sikorsky in Stratford for a few years and lived in Waterbury and West Haven, so I'm going off of bad memory of what may be around :LOL:
Haha!!! Yeah, there are some decent shops around here, and I will start to look into it...and of course post some pics if I find a shop. Thanks!