Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Official Complaint ;)

Trader history for Christian Dionne (0)

Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Redeye Charger
My car makes too much power! It doesn't over heat after 40 minute sessions at NCM. It caused me to wear out two brand new 325.30 Michelin Cup 2s in one weekend. I had to turn on traction control because it makes so much power, it scares every instructor.

Seriously, thank you Jon for your Redeye 93 tune for 1200 FICs. I can't imagine what it will do on e85, once we get that going.

I'm having two new tires put on, along with all of the AAD catalog this week. Will be taking it to Road Atlanta in two weeks for some more complaining to come ;)

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Nice feedback

; )

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
I always just turn the Track Mode on and leave the traction control alone. Otherwise, especially with the tune I use from Jon, it could and would fry some serious rubber. I can feel it getting loose. When I did some aggressive testing on my home track here in MN in October with the street tires because it was too chilly for my Cup 2’s (even using the 345/30 PS4S rears or the 305/35 PZero’s - tried both), no bueno WOT prior to 3rd gear shift at about 90 mph. Just placed an order for the replacement of those 345’s today. Had to take a second mortgage out!

Ha, but after the 3rd gear shift it was game on. Sometimes hitting about 170 mph down the main stretch at BIR before my balls would shrink and needed to hit the brakes:love:.

Who is going to Road America May 6-7?