Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

New Member Houston Area

Member ID
Reactions
City
Porter
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 WB Redeye
Hi, figured I'd post an introduction. We picked up a 2019 Redeye WB a few months ago. Had a 2014 SRT8 before it and made the jump to the RE. Grew up working on cars with a dad as a mechanic, was pure Chevy guy until we got the SRT8. The RE is a work of art - a fantastic machine.

So far it has been a fun car, more my wife's car than mine, hard to wrestle the keys from her. Haven't done too much to it yet, delete exhaust from the cats back, put a diff brace and MTs on it, and swapped the PCM out for likely HO tuning in the near future.

Wife made 17 1/4 runs back to back on Saturday, consistency running 10.3-10.4, best time was 10.347. Looking forward to get it to drop into the 9's.

I have enjoyed reading the wisdom of the forum over the past few weeks. Capture.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

ACMAVRO

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
11 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ocean Springs
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger HC M6
Congratulations and welcome the the forum! A lot of great people and a ton of knowledge on here!

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Hi, figured I'd post an introduction. We picked up a 2019 Redeye WB a few months ago. Had a 2014 SRT8 before it and made the jump to the RE. Grew up working on cars with a dad as a mechanic, was pure Chevy guy until we got the SRT8. The RE is a work of art - a fantastic machine.

So far it has been a fun car, more my wife's car than mine, hard to wrestle the keys from her. Haven't done too much to it yet, delete exhaust from the cats back, put a diff brace and MTs on it, and swapped the PCM out for likely HO tuning in the near future.

Wife made 17 1/4 runs back to back on Saturday, consistency running 10.3-10.4, best time was 10.347. Looking forward to get it to drop into the 9's.

I have enjoyed reading the wisdom of the forum over the past few weeks. View attachment 36384
Congratulations and welcome.
Great pic.
Enjoy with cautious enthusiasm.

Mean Cat

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
Welcome to Hellcat Nation from Houston also.
Congrats on the New RE & nice times at the track !!
I go to HRP often, might see ya there.

Race Safe !!

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat/2019 Challenger Redeye
Congratulations and welcome from the East Valley in AZ. Now go get you some.

Hellcatcfp

5000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat
Welcome from Southern California. Great people and info on here.

SilverBillet

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
The Villages
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Jeep GC 5.7 TrailHawk
Welcome! Glad you and your wife are enjoying the car. A Chevy, no matter how fast, will never be the same again!(y)

Grape Ape

500 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Braselton
State
GA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Welcome to the family!

jonx96

4000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Small town
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Redeye
Welcome! 17 passes in 1 day you got your money worth that day. Before swapping the pcm did you pull your stock file? Just the way its worded it sounds like you swapped the PCM and haven't tuned yet.
The 19+ years the stock file has to be pulled first. Unless that's only for Diablo and doesn't apply to HP tuners.

HellcatFan

1000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Welcome aboard!

OP
TXRedeye
Member ID
Reactions
City
Porter
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 WB Redeye
Thread Starter #11
Welcome! 17 passes in 1 day you got your money worth that day. Before swapping the pcm did you pull your stock file? Just the way its worded it sounds like you swapped the PCM and haven't tuned yet.
The 19+ years the stock file has to be pulled first. Unless that's only for Diablo and doesn't apply to HP tuners.
Yes, loaded the stock tune into the new PCM once installed. Went through the instructions to link the security, had to force it through twice, but overall easy to swap. Dodge gives just barely enough slack to pull the harness of the PCM, talking down to to the millimeter it seemed.

a143gsxr

U.S. Navy Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Conway
State
AR
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Widebody

I have enjoyed reading the wisdom of the forum over the past few weeks. View attachment 36384
Good looking ride! welcome
Stephen