Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

New member from Katy Texas

AeroF16

2000 Posts Club
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Phoenix
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Actually a funny story...when I flew T38Cs in the Air Force we took a 2-Ship to some small airport in Oklahoma. They marshaled us right up to the front door, we got out, and everyone thought we were so cool.

Until like 5 minutes later, when a 2-ship of NASA T38As show up and park right next to us haha. What are the odds?

Anyway, welcome!

OP
C

Cra97

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Katy
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 WB Hellcat
Thread Starter #42
Welcome neighbor & she is a beauty !!

I'm in the Katy area also, me & a few buddies go to HRP a lot, but with those meats it seems you do road course or the street ?

Race Safe !!
We should get together soon. Like to see more Mopar in Katy.

OP
C

Cra97

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Katy
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 WB Hellcat
Thread Starter #43
Actually a funny story...when I flew T38Cs in the Air Force we took a 2-Ship to some small airport in Oklahoma. They marshaled us right up to the front door, we got out, and everyone thought we were so cool.

Until like 5 minutes later, when a 2-ship of NASA T38As show up and park right next to us haha. What are the odds?

Anyway, welcome!
Did you do your training at Laughlin? I was stationed there as an Air Traffic Controller.

AeroF16

2000 Posts Club
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Phoenix
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Did you do your training at Laughlin? I was stationed there as an Air Traffic Controller.
No, thank God! Haha, Del Rio sucks.

I was in Pilot training up at Sheppard.