Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Is Dodge doing 0% for 72 and Power Dollars?

tkracing1

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bay Area
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 challenger
They tend to advertise those leases with putting 10% cash down (which you shouldn't do on a lease). Though even adding that back in, that seems like pretty good deal.

@tkracing1 Do you know what the September RV/MF rates were?

I'm on the side lines for a while since I've been working from home and waiting to see if things ever go back to normal.
For the Challenger HCWB - 36/10k is .00011 and 61% no incentives

For the Charger HCWB - no 36/10k but the 36/12 is .00008 and 64% no incentives... this is basically free money and a great deal!!

Matt someone with an SRT

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Newtown
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 Charger SRT HellcatJailbreak , 2019 RedEye WB
You have to pick either the cash incentive or the 0% 36 month. If you have good credit I would go with the $7,000 off power dollars. I found a no holdbacks dealer in my area that delivered. They gave me an additional $6000 off. I have a 820 credit score but took the 3.5% interest for 5 years with the purpose of refinancing with my bank in 6 months with no penalty fee.

I wouldn’t lease though, I’m not good with paying for something that I will never own.
You have to pick either the cash incentive or the 0% 36 month. If you have good credit I would go with the $7,000 off power dollars. I found a no holdbacks dealer in my area that delivered. They gave me an additional $6000 off. I have a 820 credit score but took the 3.5% interest for 5 years with the purpose of refinancing with my bank in 6 months with no penalty fee.

I wouldn’t lease though, I’m not good with paying for something that I will never own.
I have 800+ credit too.. I got a similar deal.. 8000 off and 8000 dealer money.. for the Redeye.. got 3.7% interest rate for 60 month.. but my bank is non profit police and fire so they will pay you back some or most of that interest at the end of the year.

OP
A

AeroF16

2000 Posts Club
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Phoenix
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Thread Starter #23
They tend to advertise those leases with putting 10% cash down (which you shouldn't do on a lease). Though even adding that back in, that seems like pretty good deal.

@tkracing1 Do you know what the September RV/MF rates were?

I'm on the side lines for a while since I've been working from home and waiting to see if things ever go back to normal.
Yeah I'm still passively looking, not necessarily in the market but if a great deal pops up I may capitalize on it.

Xylander

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Tallahassee
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 Challenger Redeye Widebody Jailbreak
What, are the 2020 Charger Hellcats not selling well or something?

OP
A

AeroF16

2000 Posts Club
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Phoenix
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Thread Starter #25
What, are the 2020 Charger Hellcats not selling well or something?
Ha who knows? Dealers in the local Phoenix area are adding a $10k ADM to 2020 Chargers.

I wonder if that's because they bought all these used Hellcats and paid too much, then realized they are approaching the cost of a new Hellcat, so they marked up the new ones another $10k!

Last edited: