Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

DRAGRCR SRT SUPER STOCK

WidebodyCat

Member ID
Reactions
City
Holbrook
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Widebody Hellcat
@WidebodyCat I cut the scoop vent out with a Hack Saw Blade and then I finished off with a Dremel Tool. The Demon filter comes with oil on it. After you wash it and let it dry it will be white. I then dye it red to make it look like it has oil on it. You have to own a Demon to get that filter. Some have been able to get them otherwise but it is hit and miss. Just ask around in some threads and you may get one offered to you. Search for demon air filter threads and that may be a good place to start. Last pic shows a Demon Filter label and the next to last is a dyed Demon filter next to a new unaltered filter.
. View attachment 34833 View attachment 34834 View attachment 34835 View attachment 34836
Thank you!

WidebodyCat

Member ID
Reactions
City
Holbrook
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Widebody Hellcat
@WidebodyCat I cut the scoop vent out with a Hack Saw Blade and then I finished off with a Dremel Tool. The Demon filter comes with oil on it. After you wash it and let it dry it will be white. I then dye it red to make it look like it has oil on it. You have to own a Demon to get that filter. Some have been able to get them otherwise but it is hit and miss. Just ask around in some threads and you may get one offered to you. Search for demon air filter threads and that may be a good place to start. Last pic shows a Demon Filter label and the next to last is a dyed Demon filter next to a new unaltered filter.
. View attachment 34833 View attachment 34834 View attachment 34835 View attachment 34836
How did you do at the Events?

WidebodyCat

Member ID
Reactions
City
Holbrook
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Widebody Hellcat
So I put this on the windshield. I know people will not like it. I love it! So far..red puddle lights, rear seat delete and full win-lite drag pack 17’s. Cant wait for warmer weather to throw it on trailer and go race! Banana coming off. Calm down ppl

Attachments

Last edited:

The Englishman

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Newbury
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
Vehicle
2018 Demon
I think you may get more stick because you have the splitter protector still in place.🥺
I like the windsheild banner🤟

Slowpoke387

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Somewhere
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye WB
Windshield looks great. Banana peel not so much lol.

Maxboost

Member ID
Reactions
City
Fuquay varina
State
NC
Country
United States
So I put this on the windshield. I know people will not like it. I love it! So far..red puddle lights, rear seat delete and full win-lite drag pack 17’s. Cant wait for warmer weather to throw it on trailer and go race!
Never liked the super stock name so it goes well with the banana on the front. Im a asshole about things so rock it and go

Member ID
Reactions
City
Two Rivers
State
WI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Red Eye Challenger
So I put this on the windshield. I know people will not like it. I love it! So far..red puddle lights, rear seat delete and full win-lite drag pack 17’s. Cant wait for warmer weather to throw it on trailer and go race!
I think the sticker is fantastic! I wish the hell I had a Super Stock instead of a red eye I for sure would put one on the top like you did. I think it is a shame they don't have a unique badge of some sort they did a great job with the 18" wheels maybe side exhaust or something just to show beware!

WidebodyCat

Member ID
Reactions
City
Holbrook
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Widebody Hellcat
I think you may get more stick because you have the splitter protector still in place.🥺
I like the windsheild banner🤟
Ha...its coming off..I did not want dealer touching car. (Prep) Car has not moved from my shop since purchase. I did everything except banner, my friends shop did that. Right now I have 35 miles on car. When they PPF and ceramic coat next week they will take it off.

WidebodyCat

Member ID
Reactions
City
Holbrook
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Widebody Hellcat
I think the sticker is fantastic! I wish the hell I had a Super Stock instead of a red eye I for sure would put one on the top like you did. I think it is a shame they don't have a unique badge of some sort they did a great job with the 18" wheels maybe side exhaust or something just to show beware!
Thanks Viper. Yes, some unique badging would have been nice for these cars.

OP
D

DRAGRCR

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Death Valley
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hornet
Thread Starter #430
How did you do at the Events?
I am making some passes tomorrow at a private track rental at Houston Raceway Park. The DA is projected to be excellent. And then I am running the following Friday, Saturday and Sunday at the same track. I should get lots of passes in. But I think the DA is going to be best tomorrow. So I really should go for it.

jgilj

1000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Brooksville
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
21 Challenger Super Stock
Give her hell Ron!

TNREDEYE

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Shelbyville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Super Stock
Good luck tomorrow, I hope things go really well for you!

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
I am making some passes tomorrow at a private track rental at Houston Raceway Park. The DA is projected to be excellent. And then I am running the following Friday, Saturday and Sunday at the same track. I should get lots of passes in. But I think the DA is going to be best tomorrow. So I really should go for it.
Good luck. Soon we will know what that new tune from Dodge in the SS will do.

Marc W

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Navy Veteran
Firefighter
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
St. George
State
UT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Thanks Viper. Yes, some unique badging would have been nice for these cars.
They didn’t do that because they didn’t want to make the Demon owners any madder then they already are. 😂

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Looking between -500 to -1200 DA

GOMER

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middletown
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 Dodge Durango SRT Hellcat
Hey Marc W I'm not mad and I hope DRAGRCR gets his 9s just like I hope you get your 7s with your build ! MOPAR all the way.

WidebodyCat

Member ID
Reactions
City
Holbrook
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Widebody Hellcat
Awesome. Please post your results. Dying to see what these cars are capable of.This Spring, if you have schedule/slots I would love throw my car on a trailer..

Member ID
Reactions
City
Dongola
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2006 F250 Super Duty, 1996 F150
I’m dying over here. Let’s see those times!

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI