Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Dodge's new EV Forum!

2ndAmend

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 HCM6 2022 RENB
I’m all for dumping subsidies… INCLUDING ones that have been in place for 💯 + years for the OIL industry. Someone on here needs to explain that one to me… 🤔
Easy! One word: GRAFT

Like octane booster for governments!

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
lol, octane boosters, if chosen correctly can actually improve performance marginally. Graft, and the good old boy (and girl) networks improve performance only for those in the game, and the losers are all the rest of us.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Easy Maggie. Dictang booster ain't bad tad all. A liddle bloo pill fer me and 1 fer da tank. Gives us both a hard on fer Evees. I ain't against a guud idear but like said bee foe. let Dee Cee screw it upster. Dis 2 da union mechanicalbattery crap has taken ova Whorelander, Fl. You no da place Reedy Creek owns and DerSantus has demised his pezdancy over. While I waz wurkin on da Obmer chiller plant at UCF. Still hate dat place. Seamons turbine, Chiner made abortion chiller, Mexeecon propuced non natural gas fed, and Yapasneeze engineeered whum could snot speak english two da union mechanical out of Jackassville. WW Gay Me 2 Death. Day went a snob further dan ormal. Shuld had bean in DC at Georgette Town. Day had and LP gas, guud gulf carts fer maintenance persuns to getter round, guud. Run off of battreys and LP gas frun Mexeecon,, hell no. Day spent our federal, Obamar ass $$ on solar panels 2 run deez golf carts. Liberal ass college.