Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Dodge Magnum "Scat Pack"

HWDan

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Home of the Hellcat
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2017 Charger SRT 392
This shows you basically how much little has changed in the basic chasis of these cars since the 2005 LX introduction.

This was a V6 Dodge Magnum which basically has both the front and rear cradles with engine, 8 spd tranny, steering brakes, suspension and all swapped over from a wrecked Scat Pack Challenger, yes NOT from a Charger. That includes the entire Challenger dash plus BCM, PCM and all. Some minor fabrications here and there but more or less bolted on.

Unfortunately, it did fall off a lift during the transformation so it's a bit rough on the body from that, and it's a work in progress still, but it's good enough to drag!

This is at Mile High Bandimere Speedway in CO so with elevation and DA of the day, probably anywhere from a 6000-8000 DA, so about right ET's for an 8 speed 392 at this altitude I would estimate ...

MiHiHemi

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Parker
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger SRT 426
I followed Daves build of this on YouTube. He has some interesting projects going.

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
That guy doesn't seem to be afraid of a challenge that's for sure. Good luck to him and I can't wait to see some more vids.