Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

check engine light on, SRT pages erased after disconnecting battery.

Hemidayz

Member ID
Reactions
City
Las Vegas
State
NV
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 WB Hellcat Charger
Any advice is appreciated. My battery died and had to pull the red tab to put her in neutral, so i can push her out the garage and down the driveway, jump it with my truck. After disconnecting the battery and reconnecting it and starting her up... the SRT pages are now gone, red accent is now blue accent. Rear camera is gone, check engine light is on and passenger side heat and cool are missing as well. I'm hoping I can come up with the solution before taking it to the mechanic.

Piening2150

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Toledo
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger Daytona 392
Try to disconnect it again for a few minutes. After that, it may take a couple sleep/wake cycles for the Uconnect to regain all it's marbles & hopefully the check engine light will be erased. Had the same thing happen with my son's Charger when we replaced the battery.

The blue Chrysler accents/pages are the 'base' system and everything else has to load on top of it.

Slowpoke387

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Somewhere
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye WB
Everything will come back. That’s normal after a battery disconnect. Could take a day or so. Not sure about the CEL. I’d wait until everything else came back and then see what the CEL does.

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
As stated above, dead battery does bizzaro things, even illogical. The CPUs HATE low voltage!

Power cycles, including opening the door and closing twice, and on the second open, get out (off of the seat switch). (this from the Uconnect reset process).

OP
Hemidayz

Hemidayz

Member ID
Reactions
City
Las Vegas
State
NV
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 WB Hellcat Charger
Thread Starter #5
Everything will come back. That’s normal after a battery disconnect. Could take a day or so. Not sure about the CEL. I’d wait until everything else came back and then see what the CEL does.
car did reset to factory and CEL turned off. The rear camera comes on as well. Thank you

NYCSRTATE

Member ID
Reactions
City
NYC
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
Charger Hellcat
It should come back after a few key off cycles