Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Can the DID 2. Vehicle Info menu be customized?

Member ID
Reactions
City
Schaumburg
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Reason I ask is because I seem to not be able to find my TPMS screen. I had started another thread on the other forum but throwing this out here in the hope more folks will see it or maybe someone ran into this before. When I am in 2. Vehicle info scrolling left and right I can see all the gauges except the TPMS readings, normally that should pop up first. What pops up first for me is Coolant Temp. 2016 Bone Stock Challenger Hellcat. I searched for recalls/TSB, looked on Youtube and posted on a few groups on Facebook and can't get any information. I am considering disconnecting the battery to see if something just needs to be reset. I have no warning lights on and no codes stored.

Mean Cat

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
That is strange ? on mine it is the first gauge that shows on that screen setting , like you said maybe disconnect the battery for reset ?....or call dealer , GL.

Lilschmied

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Nowhereville
State
Non-US
Country
United States
In other Chrysler vehicles you could enable/disable the tpms in the BCM. Im pretty sure Tazers can turn it off as well.

OP
FrankTank
Member ID
Reactions
City
Schaumburg
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Thread Starter #4
In other Chrysler vehicles you could enable/disable the tpms in the BCM. Im pretty sure Tazers can turn it off as well.
Yea I looked for a Tazer and did not see one..I think though even if the Tazer inactivates it you still get the warning yellow light and I don't have that. I will try and disconnect the battery but I doubt that will work. May end up just going to Dodge and have them scan or flash it and see what they find.