Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Brainerd International - Short configuration

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
Okay, here is where the hard practice occurs with 4500 pounds! This configuration does not contain the big run down the dragstrip or the big banked sweeper which help us Challenger big power guys out. By this second session last Monday, I knew I had it dialed in (finally) about as well as I could. Well, I will tweak a few things this winter :rolleyes:.

So it was time to attempt to get some good lap times in a good environment, no excuses, the season is about over! Again Harry’s lap timer fucked me. The last lap on here is my best lap on the short course, and it knew it! SOB ended the Go-Pro video about 10 seconds prior to the completion of the lap. For anyone who wants to know it recorded a 1:49.66. I had several at 1:50 and 1:51/2 so she was running consistent, and did pretty well for the heavy boat that it is. Enjoy these few laps, this is about as good as I dare. I know there is some time between the chicane and the lap finish line, if anyone has some cash, but I self insure, so those concrete walls are just too hazardous to chance any faster or closer. Enjoy folks, I was wringing her out on a nice cool morning and again the Mopar along with its selected German tranny was nothing but a blast to drive. Even better when one of the new instructors who watched and listened pulled me aside and told me how much he loved the automobile.