Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Appropriate ADM on a '23 Hellcat Jailbreak?

2ndAmend

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 HCM6 2022 RENB
Note: DO NOT CALL KOONS! There are 2 ways to buy from Koons, go through Koons group buy email and get a great discount, or contact the regular sales dept and get ripped off. Make sure you do it right. I got about 12% off sticker on my '22HCRE.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Just talked to a local dealership that still has an allocation. Want to order a '23 Hellcat Jailbreak. They said the ADM was $50,000. I haven't negotiated yet. But I have no idea what Hellcats are actually selling for. Any advice on what actual ADM I should be looking to negotiate?

recurveman

U.S. Army Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Smithton
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Challenger Hellcat WB
Call Craig Benner at Koons. If he no longer is the forum group buy coordinator then find out who replaced him. Maybe Erica. I ordered my 2021 WBHC from him and got over $10,000 off sticker.

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
ZERO $$$ ADM

That being said, I've talked to one dealership that was "ONLY" asking $3,000 over...

By comparison to many, I would call that somewhat reasonable given the circumstances.

shadowsk

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Inman
State
SC
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Durango Hellcat
There is a dealer (Koon's I believe) on this sight saying they're listing HCs at msrp or less. They just posted a little while back about the discounts. You'll obviously have to go get it or ship it but no way should you pay +$50K
Koons sucks as well. Last year they quoted me 30k ADM with 5 k deposit on a Jailbreak claiming there was only going to be 3k made. I posted a screenshot of the email on these forums. I did eventually find a dealership that sold me a JB for MSRP from the help of social media.

Bobo

2000 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fremont
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Dodge Challenger Super Stock
Koons sucks as well. Last year they quoted me 30k ADM with 5 k deposit on a Jailbreak claiming there was only going to be 3k made. I posted a screenshot of the email on these forums. I did eventually find a dealership that sold me a JB for MSRP from the help of social media.
You did the right thing!!

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Same here. I forgot about that.

EricG

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Albuquerque
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'19 Hellcat Redeye
ZERO $$$ ADM

That being said, I've talked to one dealership that was "ONLY" asking $3,000 over...

By comparison to many, I would call that somewhat reasonable given the circumstances.

And that was for a standard body redeye BTW, they were always at MSRP on regular Hellcats, and widebody redeyes they were something like $10-15k over. Anyway, some of these redeyes are on the verge of arriving and I think most people backed out of their orders as they are just advertising them for MSRP now:

https://www.melloydodge.com/invento...oor-mid-size-passenger-car-2c3cdzl97ph525650/

https://www.melloydodge.com/invento...oor-mid-size-passenger-car-2c3cdzl90ph525649/

They did ask me if I wanted to buy someone's order of a fully-optioned widebody '22 jailbreak with a MSRP of $104k that they backed out of a couple months ago. I politely told them no ;)

ACMAVRO

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
11 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ocean Springs
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger HC M6
Checked a few weeks ago out of curiosity, dealer closest to me with allocations is wanting $10K adm for regular narrow bodies. They told me they could possibly bring that down a little. Needless to say it was a short phone call.

Boris

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Rammer
717hp Hellcats should be at sticker
Maybe even a slight discount as they are slow sellers IMO.

With such limited REs and SS's, you will have to pay a premium at this point.

I'd go HC route and add a gen 5 Whipple blower. and be done with it.