Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

2024 mustang

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
OP
vortecd

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #2
not only does the center screen look like an after thought they did the same thing to the gauges. Did car companies forget how to put screens in the dash? Looks like they glued some ipads to the dash

HWDan

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Home of the Hellcat
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2017 Charger SRT 392
not only does the center screen look like an after thought they did the same thing to the gauges. Did car companies forget how to put screens in the dash? Looks like they glued some ipads to the dash
No kidding!, was thinking the same WTF!

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Looks like the dash out of an old fox body......body looks bloated..Stang took some steps back...(n)(n)(n)

OP
vortecd

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #5
Looks like the dash out of an old fox body......body looks bloated..Stang took some steps back...(n)(n)(n)
Yep that is one of many different configurations for the dash which is a cool idea

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
Lol well is at an Electric😂😂
Thank you Ford myGT500 just appreciated😁

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Wow so the so called Ice crowd here is mocking Ford building track ready Mustangs with actual Ice motors and yet Dodge has caved to the Pusey’s of the world. Beyond believable so many here are mocking Ford as of 2024 your a Greenie supporter for the Dodge brand.

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Wow so the so called Ice crowd here is mocking Ford building track ready Mustangs with actual Ice motors and yet Dodge has caved to the Pusey’s of the world. Beyond believable so many here are mocking Ford as of 2024 your a Greenie supporter for the Dodge brand.

@vortecd What’s the disagreeing statement what are you saying which you used to own mustangs help me out.

OP
vortecd

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #9
I would buy a 13-14 before that. Again I'm fine with what I have:)

OP
vortecd

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #10
@vortecd What’s the disagreeing statement what are you saying which you used to own mustangs help me out.
Just because a company makes an ICE car I should like it? I stated in my 1st post it looks like a camaro. Why the hell would I want that ugly thing

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
I would buy a 13-14 before that. Again I'm fine with what I have:)
I get that but so much here against Ford I just don’t understand, Ford never gave up Dodge and GM did and sincerely if Ford gave up doubtful you have what you love.

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Just because a company makes an ICE car I should like it? I stated in my 1st post it looks like a camaro. Why the hell would I want that ugly thing
I have two GT500s this just May give me a huge payout so I am happy.

OP
vortecd

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #13
I get that but so much here against Ford I just don’t understand, Ford never gave up Dodge and GM did and sincerely if Ford gave up doubtful you have what you love.
When I had a mustangs I was on mustangs site. I do not own one now and don't see me owning one in the future thus I'm on a Dodge site. Pretty simple

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
When I had a mustangs I was on mustangs site. I do not own one now and don't see me owning one in the future thus I'm on a Dodge site. Pretty simple
😂. Yeh I understand and a lot of hate here on the Fords I guess it’s time to just make this exclusive Dodge only. Tell @HellcatFan take away the General Automotive postings and end of story. I love Dodge but boring being Dodge has screwed the pooch. I can post Ev talk all day since that’s the new Dodge narrative so @HellcatFan needs to change General Automotive postings to EV Postings😁

SilverBillet

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
The Villages
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Jeep GC 5.7 TrailHawk
CC, I don’t think it’s so much against Ford, it’s more like apathy for Fords by the Mopar peeps here. There are similar feelings about Corvettes, 1100 HP Chevy motors, Raptors, F-150’s, 250’s, 350’s, European sports cars, EV’s, etc. Personally, I like hearing news on here about all that is automotive and you are really on top of those things! I just don’t get excited about non-Hemi items…and do like to razz (not only) you about the sometimes enthusiasm for certain non-Mopar news.
[cheers]

Last edited:

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
I don’t think it’s so much against Ford, it’s more like apathy for Fords by the Mopar peeps on here.
read post 14 😁

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
I really have nothing against Ford, but their QC has been a problem for a few years. They have the highest warranty expenses of the major manufacturers. On the other hand, they seem to be pretty good about covering. Our friends have a three year old 2.0 EcoBoost Edge. When coolant started finding its way into the oil, they were on their way with a new engine in about four days. No deductible and no charge for a rental.
https://bobistheoilguy.com/forums/threads/at-ford-quality-is-now-problem-1.358163/

Last edited:
OP
vortecd

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #18
😂. Yeh I understand and a lot of hate here on the Fords I guess it’s time to just make this exclusive Dodge only. Tell @HellcatFan take away the General Automotive postings and end of story. I love Dodge but boring being Dodge has screwed the pooch. I can post Ev talk all day since that’s the new Dodge narrative so @HellcatFan needs to change General Automotive postings to EV Postings😁
there is a lot of hate for fords because it is a dodge site, pretty simple. Some people like everything, that is their business. I would not say I hate fords I'm just not much into them. chevies now...

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
I really have nothing against Ford, but their QC has been a problem for a few years. They have the highest warranty expenses of the major manufacturers. On the other hand, they seem to be pretty good about covering. Our friends have a three year old 2.0 EcoBoost Edge. When coolant started finding its way into the oil, they were on their way with a new engine in about four days. No deductible and no charge for a rental.
https://bobistheoilguy.com/forums/threads/at-ford-quality-is-now-problem-1.358163/
Right and growing up I did not like Ford I was all about Chevy Trucks and like Dodge trucks but owned Chevys. Car wise I owned Chevys and some Dodge. I guess my message is being misunderstood being Dodge for me has dropped the ball on giving us anything exciting for awhile. And yeh last year run on a possible 1000 HP car but my guess and from Tim K is it will be hard to get and pricey. But on the other hand we have Ford who is revealing a new product all Ice and would think in general most here would think WOW thank goodness not everyone is going Electric. I truly posted only because the thread imo was trashing the Ford Mustang which I felt was why trash Ford when they are still pushing the envelope. And who knows maybe Dodge witnesses it’s base disappear and takes note Ford base grew. Dodge has abandoned the performance vehicles numerous times over the decades while Ford trumps along ignoring other manufacturers. I have said it many times if Ford ever would have given up on the Mustang I think all of us here would not know each other. Being the Challenger never would have been revived. Summing it up thank you Ford for giving us Ice guys and gals some options in this Green world that’s ruining it for the Ice Age.

OP
vortecd

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #20
Right and growing up I did not like Ford I was all about Chevy Trucks and like Dodge trucks but owned Chevys. Car wise I owned Chevys and some Dodge. I guess my message is being misunderstood being Dodge for me has dropped the ball on giving us anything exciting for awhile. And yeh last year run on a possible 1000 HP car but my guess and from Tim K is it will be hard to get and pricey. But on the other hand we have Ford who is revealing a new product all Ice and would think in general most here would think WOW thank goodness not everyone is going Electric. I truly posted only because the thread imo was trashing the Ford Mustang which I felt was why trash Ford when they are still pushing the envelope. And who knows maybe Dodge witnesses it’s base disappear and takes note Ford base grew. Dodge has abandoned the performance vehicles numerous times over the decades while Ford trumps along ignoring other manufacturers. I have said it many times if Ford ever would have given up on the Mustang I think all of us here would not know each other. Being the Challenger never would have been revived. Summing it up thank you Ford for giving us Ice guys and gals some options in this Green world that’s ruining it for the Ice Age.
Ford is still making ICE I get it but so are other companies. So by what you are saying we should all sell our cars and jump to another brand because they still are, that is what is sounds like you are saying. I will never own a gm and there could be a day a own another mustang, but I have no interest in it right now. The new mustang looks like a cross between a mustang and a camaro, zero excitement from me

As long as there are late model Hemi cars out there I see no need to jump to a different car company just because they will not be making anything new after 2023. There will be lots of used ones out there. In the mid '80's when I was old enough to drive I didn't have my eye on anything new, I wanted a 60s-70s Mopar. History looks to repeat because in the 2030s I may still want to own a 10-20 year old car and not a new one